who the weakest person in marvel that could defeat Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
?

spidey-dude
rogue

Rorschach
Spider-Man

2damnloud
Kitty

Entity
And I don't care what kind of bs yall try and dish out if a low level like Lord can do it at all then Xavier sure as hell can and he could rather quickly.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Entity
And I don't care what kind of bs yall try and dish out if a low level like Lord can do it at all then Xavier sure as hell can and he could rather quickly.

Xavier could definately do it!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity

It took Lord years to get into Superman's mind, I think he even knew Supes' emotional weak point pretty well too. If a fight Superman would just walk over and KO either of them casually.

Papa Smurph
Vision

Grammaton
Originally posted by Rorschach
Spider-Man

eek!

Rorschach
Originally posted by Grammaton
eek!

Never question my Superman knowledge. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/biscuits.gif

guy222
spidey

Erik-Lensherr
Darwin has a chance, depending on circumstances. If it's a forum fight and Superman goes all out/is actually using his powers to the fullest, Darwin doesn't really have a chance. But if Superman holds back and Darwin starts adapting, he might have problems.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
?

Hulk

pr1983
there's a thread like this in the superman forum already... closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.