Orion Vs. Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Could the son of Darkseid take down one of Thor's biggest, meanest baddies??

Battle takes place in a deserted Manhattan....

Standard equipment for Orion and bloodlust is on!!!

psycho gundam
orion and manhattan lose badly.

Comicbook_kid
What do the rest of you guys think?

CaptainStoic
If Thor can do it Orion can as well. However if orion gets in range of those fists it's over, he'd have to fight smart.

Knowsbleed33
Thor had to resort to EXTREME measures to bring Mangog down. Orion loses horribly.

severance
Orion

wil die

guy222
mangog

starlock
Mangog for the win

Silent Master
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
If Thor can do it Orion can as well. However if orion gets in range of those fists it's over, he'd have to fight smart.

Thor did it by shoving Mjlonir down his throat and firing an anti-force blast. It was hardly a normal tactic.

celestialdemon
Mangog wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by severance
Orion

wil die laughing out loud Agreed.

CaptainStoic
Astro Force blast down the throat?

llagrok
That only stopped Mangog for a while anyways.

Orion's anger and hatred will only make Mangog stronger, assuming Orion lives that long.

Priest
Mangog.

Faceman
M.

Desaad
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor did it by shoving Mjlonir down his throat and firing an anti-force blast. It was hardly a normal tactic.

And that wasn't against classic Mangog, but the less powerful Jurgens Mangog (who was fueled by a Thanos clone's rage, rather than by the rage of a billion billion beings).

Normally he is almost totally unassailable by Thor, and it takes intervention from Odin to stop him. He's also casually imprisoned Loki.

Interestingly, back in the day Walter Simonson said something about the strength of "his" Orion being on a level with Mangog, but since continuity doesn't back that up (at all), Mangog takes it handily.

Horrificus
Mangog-

Matter Manipulation
Energy Blasts
Teleportation
Shape Change
Increase Power by Feeding off Strong Emotion of Any Kind. (even positive ones)

So, this is just silly.

LORD B
mangog stomps

long pig
Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog-

Matter Manipulation
Energy Blasts
Teleportation
Shape Change
Increase Power by Feeding off Strong Emotion of Any Kind. (even positive ones)

So, this is just silly.
Orion has all those powers (minus the emo-eating), plus about a billion more. He wouldn't win, though, but it's not even close to the giant curbstomping that some make it appear to be.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by long pig
Orion has all those powers (minus the emo-eating), plus about a billion more. He wouldn't win, though, but it's not even close to the giant curbstomping that some make it appear to be.

LONG PIG!! eek! Where have you been? We missed you around here. big grin

long pig
It's been too long!

I've been working all over the friggin world, man. Having a blast.

Gecko4lif
Orion could win this

I doubt he would figure out how thou so Mangog takes this

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by long pig
It's been too long!

I've been working all over the friggin world, man. Having a blast.

Welcome back to KMC. hug durink So where did you go?

leonidas
thor has been stomped by mangog loads of times. orion would make a fight of it like thor does everytime but it's tough to see how he would win this one. could he do what thor did? yeah, i think so. would he? maybe 1/10.

and there's no longer any evidence to suggest mangog feeds on emotions anymore i don't think. that was the near-odin level mangog of the early 70s. his powerset has changed since then . . .

TricksterPriest
I know it's not something he'd do right away, but Orion could always boomtube Mangog elsewhere.

leonidas
yeah, i considered bfr as well, but . . . it's always kinda weeny. erm

Knighted Steel
Mangog wins with ease.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i considered bfr as well, but . . . it's always kinda weeny. erm

And Orion is no weeny

guy222
mangog

BruceSkywalker
Mangog

guy222
wavey

cloud102
Mangog.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by guy222
wavey cosigned

kakuzu
Orion loses with ease. SS couldn't even Harm Mangog uses his most powerful blast. The only way he could win was by stopping an sacrificing himself. Do any of you guys think Orion will do this? Did think so.

If you want a better image of this battle imagine and alpha male gorilla fighting a five year old boy who is having a temper tantrum.

Thor by the way never beat him with physical force. I don't think that works on him anyway. If anybody thinks Orion wins they must not know who Mangog really is lol.

fangirl101
The MB calms Mangog down until he disipates.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
The MB calms Mangog down until he disipates. laughing out loud When has that ever happened?Orion would love this battle. he isnt called the dog of war for being a peacemaker.

Bouboumaster
Mangog wins

Knowsbleed33
Mangog beats Orion like the red-headed stepchild he is.

guy222
laughing out loud

Knows, where u at

manx422
Orion kills mangog with his bare hands

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by manx422
Orion kills mangog with his bare hands

laughing

cloud102
I found that pretty funny myself!

cloud102
Originally posted by Desaad
And that wasn't against classic Mangog, but the less powerful Jurgens Mangog (who was fueled by a Thanos clone's rage, rather than by the rage of a billion billion beings).

Normally he is almost totally unassailable by Thor, and it takes intervention from Odin to stop him. He's also casually imprisoned Loki.

Interestingly, back in the day Walter Simonson said something about the strength of "his" Orion being on a level with Mangog, but since continuity doesn't back that up (at all), Mangog takes it handily.

Well, too bad you're not here, but Simonson also wanted to tell a story of Orion's true form and power. Sucks it didn't happen.

sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
Well, too bad you're not here, but Simonson also wanted to tell a story of Orion's true form and power. Sucks it didn't happen.

sad Is desaad astro from herochat?

Mrblonde
Mangog stomps

KuRuPT Thanosi
Mangog with ease.

cloud102
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is desaad astro from herochat?

Yup.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
Yup. I had my suspicions before.

guy222
Mangog wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.