The Inhumans (Vs.) The Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's an all-out battle between the Teen Titans and the Inhumans....

Ok, in one corner we have the Inhumans :

1 - Blackbolt
2 - Medusa
3 - Karnak
4 - Gorgon
5 - Crystal
6 - Triton
7 - Maximus
8 - Lockjaw

VS.

The Teen Titans :

1 - Nightwing
2 - Cyborg
3 - Changeling (a.k.a. Beast Boy)
4 - Starfire
5 - Raven
6 - Kid Flash
7 - Wondergirl
8 - Speedy

Battle takes place in a deserted Disney World...and each team is playin' for keeps....Each team does however get 10 minutes of prep before the fight goes down...all they know is that the other team is coming to take them out, but don't know anything about the other teams powers.

Now, lets get it on.........

Sirius77
This is basically kid flash vs blak bolt and karnak imo.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Sirius77
This is basically kid flash vs blak bolt and karnak imo. confused You serious?

llagrok
Originally posted by Sirius77
This is basically kid flash vs blak bolt and karnak imo.

Mhm.

Kid Flash would be able to knock out Karnak, but Black Bolt? I don't know :/

grey fox
BB - "Die"

Inhumans win !

Darth Martin
Teen Titans should win. I mean they have Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, Kid-Flash and not to mention Breast Boy whou can just turn into a whale(which weighs 100 tons by the way). With Nightwing leading them and Speedy's long-range support. Add that with Wonder-Girl Titans have this one.

llagrok
The shouldn't win when BB has the ability to one-shot pretty much all of them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Teen Titans should win. I mean they have Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, Kid-Flash and not to mention Breast Boy whou can just turn into a whale(which weighs 100 tons by the way). With Nightwing leading them and Speedy's long-range support. Add that with Wonder-Girl Titans have this one.

Considering BB doesn't even need his voice to take down most of them and Karnak can see every flaw in Nightwing's plans I don't think the TT really have a chance.

llagrok
Speedy aids' em all.

LeSuperheroes
Karnak is probably a better tactician than Nightwing, given that he was allowed to forsake the Terrigen Mists to perfect his physical and mental abilities. He will also be difficult to take down. Black Bolt could solo the entire team if he decided a to scream, and he is resistant to mental manipulation. Maximus will mess with the Titan's heads and any inventions he has will add confusion. Gorgon and Medusa are wild cards. Lockjaw is very situational, and Triton is basically a fish slightly above Captain America in physical prowess. Crystal could also be helpful with her elemental powers.

thingy150
Prep will do literally nothing, black bolt sings and everyone dies

thingy150
Originally posted by Darth Martin

You have not read any inhumans have you? Black bolt can easily solo btw.

whats a "breast boy" lol.

tkitna
Originally posted by thingy150
You have not read any inhumans have you? Black bolt can easily solo btw.

whats a "breast boy" lol.

I've read plenty of Inhumans and i'm still giving this to the Titans. Raven, Starfire, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl would be too much. BB yelling is the easy way out and him doing so would be out of character.

***My fault, I just saw Maximus was on the Inhuman team. They win. The Titans have no defense against a telepath.***

thingy150
Originally posted by tkitna
I've read plenty of Inhumans and i'm still giving this to the Titans. Raven, Starfire, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl would be too much. BB yelling is the easy way out and him doing so would be out of character.

***My fault, I just saw Maximus was on the Inhuman team. They win. The Titans have no defense against a telepath.***

Also the OP says that they know the other team is coming to take them out, black bolt would do whats necessary and that is precisely why i think he could solo.

lol i did not see maximus either, now the team for sure had this in the bag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.