Comic UFC fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No powers, HFs etc.....just normal humans.

Who comes 1st, 2nd 3rd etc..in the Octagon

Piotr Rasputin
Ben Grimm
James Howlett
Steve Rogers
Daniel Rand
Slade Wilson
Luke Cage
Bullseye
Marv
Mandarin
T'Challa
Creed

Soljer
Mandarin
Captain America
Daniel Rand
Wolverine
Bullseye
T'Challa
Slade
Marv
Luke Cage
Colossus
Thing

Juntai
Anderson Silva.

I'm on high because he whooped Henderson last night. I watch all the events.
big grin

dvampire
Originally posted by Juntai
Anderson Silva.

big grin

Yeah he's a beast. I was a Rich Franklin fan and just recently became an A. Silva fan.

jinzin
Anderson Silva.

big grin

sad I don't wanna talk about it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Anderson Silva.

big grin Ya, me too.

He's f*cking unstoppable.

On another note... I still don't like Herring. sad

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Ya, me too.

He's f*cking unstoppable.

On another note... I still don't like Herring. sad Congo has a future, but Herring is long time veteran, 10 plus years. Heavy hands and feet, and a solid wrestler. I don't like his demeanor much, but inside of the Octagon, he deserves his respect.

snoopdogg
Heath Herring deserves respect. I was watching him when the U.S. fans didn't know who he is. If knees to a grounded a oppenent would have been allowed Herring would have decimated Kongo. Herring should have beat Nogeuria but got lazy.

Herring is for real.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Heath Herring deserves respect. I was watching him when the U.S. fans didn't know who he is. If knees to a grounded a oppenent would have been allowed Herring would have decimated Kongo. Herring should have beat Nogeuria but got lazy.

Herring is for real. He's an asshat, and has never really impressed me personally... erm

Juntai

Herring is for real. He was throwing knees from the side position. But if you meant something different, like throwing knees while up to an opponent on all fours could change every fight on the card. On every card for that matter.

And yah, that kick to the head should beat Nog, but he let him up. I was screaming when I saw that too. Even though I was pulling for Nog myself, I don't like seeing stuff like that... that was his shot, other than that one big move, Nog casually picked him apart before and after that.

SmurphSmash!
Originally posted by jinzin
sad I don't wanna talk about it. Where have you been? ha-son

Mr. Slippyfist
He was throwing knees from the side position. But if you meant something different, like throwing knees while up to an opponent on all fours could change every fight on the card. On every card for that matter.

And yah, that kick to the head should beat Nog, but he let him up. I was screaming when I saw that too. Because that was his shot, other than that one big move, Nog casually picked apart before and after that. He meant kneeing in the head to a down opponent... to UFC fighters who never have to train against that...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He's an asshat, and has never really impressed me personally... erm He's 28 with 41 fights. He will get better.Originally posted by Juntai
He was throwing knees from the side position. But if you meant something different, like throwing knees while up to an opponent on all fours could change every fight on the card. On every card for that matter.

And yah, that kick to the head should beat Nog, but he let him up. I was screaming when I saw that too. Even though I was pulling for Nog myself, I don't like seeing stuff like that... that was his shot, other than that one big move, Nog casually picked him apart before and after that. In Pride you could knee to the head while grounded, in UFC you cannot.

King_Mungi
He's 28 with 41 fights.

He actually turned 30 today

Juntai
He's 28 with 41 fights. He will get better. In Pride you could knee to the head while grounded, in UFC you cannot. I know, I just wasn't sure of what context you were talking about.

And it was a good win for him, but contrary to what people were saying, that won't make him the top contender, it would have made CONGO number one contender, but they won't let Herring fight him again after Nog just beat him before getting the belt... for the third time. Usually you won't get a 4th shot at another fighter. Especially if it's a 3-0 series.

Darth Martin
Is this Steve Rogers with the SSS because typically that's not a power, just a steroid? Or is this Pre-SSS Rogers? Same could be said for T'Challa.

1. Steve Rogers-Still keeps his SSS since he is just peak human(no powers).
2. Same for T'Challa.
3. James Howlett-Where Slade with powers>Wolverine Logan is still the better fighter.
4. Daniel Rand-One of Marvel's top 5 MA's he makes this list easily.
5. Slade Wilson-Slade even w/o powers is still the best tactitian in comics. For a tiome he was fighting before he got powers so yeah it's just his fighting skill isn't as great as these guys.
6. Victor Creed-Where some of these guys are brawlers, Creed has been there and done that. He's a former black ops guy. He knows what he's doing.
7. Piotr Rasputin/Ben Grimm- These two are tied for the simple fact that Ben is a better fighter but Piotr is way bigger in size. Experience there pretty equal with the edge to Grimm.
8. Bullseye-what can I say the man fights the likes of Daredevil, Punisher, and Elektra.
9. Marv
10. Luke Cage

Not sure about Mandarin's fighting skill.

shksprtx
Eugene Judd ftw...

Endrict Nuul
He no SSS at this fight or for a while...everyone is at human. No power ups.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
He no SSS at this fight or for a while...everyone is at human. No power ups. Then Cap comes in at the bottom. sad

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
Eugene Judd ftw...

Cosigned shifty

Battlehammer
hmm this could be interesting.

The fighter who would due the best would be the most well rounded, who know a few styles and are good at stand up/ ground fighting and locks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.