Superman 1m vs Trion Flashernaught...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Mean Queen
Superman 1M powers are
Kal Kent has Kryptonian powers that have evolved into the far future. His power levels are far beyond the Silver Age Superman. He also has super ESP, force vision, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, magic manipulation, heat manipulation, electicity manipulation and 10 senses. Kal gets his powers from Superman-Prime and Earth's Super-Sun. He can destroy planets by effortless will-power and strength. Kal also can run faster than the speed of light with no energy being used. His durability, stamina and endurance levels are high enough to withstand blows from DC power-houses like Doomsday, Anti-Monitor, Brainiac 13, Imperiex, Solaris, Darkseid and may be even Superman-Prime himself. Finally his agility, reflexes and extrasensory and visionary power are nearly incalculable. He is also immune to Kryptonite, Red sun light/radiation, psionics and magic. He is smarter than Brainiac 5 and has psionic power, as well as psychic, intangibility and invisibility powers. Kal has made himself a yellow solar super-sun energy collecting suit to raise his power levels. The suit itself is indestructible and makes Kal invincible and immortal. Although humans have developed into a superhuman race as well, Superman-Prime promised his successors greater powers if they pledged to always protect Earth and the solar system
Trion Flashernaught:
Trion Juggs
Flash (speed force)
who wins

Sirius77
I think superman one million can take this.

Soljer
Superman 1M is off the scale powerful - and the Flash portion of the Flashernaut is pretty well nullified considering 1M's speed.

But...then again, this IS Trion....

Knowsbleed33
If 1M is more powerful than SA Superman, he wins. SA Superman was ridiculously over-powered. He had the ability to counter anything anyone threw at him.

Sirius77
No, hes not s powerful as sa superman.

But he as moved a galaxy with his mind... imo I think he takes this.

Kutulu
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
Superman 1M powers are
Kal Kent has Kryptonian powers that have evolved into the far future. His power levels are far beyond the Silver Age Superman. He also has super ESP, force vision, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, magic manipulation, heat manipulation, electicity manipulation and 10 senses. Kal gets his powers from Superman-Prime and Earth's Super-Sun. He can destroy planets by effortless will-power and strength. Kal also can run faster than the speed of light with no energy being used. His durability, stamina and endurance levels are high enough to withstand blows from DC power-houses like Doomsday, Anti-Monitor, Brainiac 13, Imperiex, Solaris, Darkseid and may be even Superman-Prime himself. Finally his agility, reflexes and extrasensory and visionary power are nearly incalculable. He is also immune to Kryptonite, Red sun light/radiation, psionics and magic. He is smarter than Brainiac 5 and has psionic power, as well as psychic, intangibility and invisibility powers. Kal has made himself a yellow solar super-sun energy collecting suit to raise his power levels. The suit itself is indestructible and makes Kal invincible and immortal. Although humans have developed into a superhuman race as well, Superman-Prime promised his successors greater powers if they pledged to always protect Earth and the solar system
Trion Flashernaught:
Trion Juggs
Flash (speed force)
who wins

For the love of all that's holy - use PARAGRAPHS!

The Mean Queen
all i did was copy and paste

Mindset
Originally posted by Sirius77
No, hes not s powerful as sa superman.

But he as moved a galaxy with his mind... imo I think he takes this.

I thought he temporarily held back a galaxy with his tk vision

The Mean Queen
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.