Kenshiro VS Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
so the greatest martial artist from mangas takes on the karate boy of DC. who wins. this is the strongest incarnation of Kenshiro...that being the Hokuto no ken2 sega.

no weapons for either of them.

~Sado

SmurphSmash!
Karate Kid. He's more skilled, and he's not from Manga.

Terryc250
Whats wrong with manga?

TricksterPriest
Nothing IMO. Except it's hard to find good matches for comic characters. Kenshiro is uber, but he's not the best.

KK on the other hand, is undisputedly the best martial artist in DC comics. He's beaten Superman.

Sado22
he beat supes? i thought he only beat Superboy and that was also PIS ridden. Kenshiro is probably faster, can teleport has musou tensei which is the nothingness where he can call on souls to aid him in fights and teleport right through your attacks and hit your pressure points. on top of all that he has energy blasts (the origin of all projectiles for videogames) and other feats. the guy is a beast.

karate kid falls hard without knowing what hit him. and then his head blows up.

"Omae wa...mou shindiuru!"blowup

~Sado

Rorschach
He didn't 'beat' Superman, but he took on Superboy. Pre-Crisis Superboy, not Post-Crisis.

That's assuming we're talking about the original Karate Kid.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Sado22
he beat supes? i thought he only beat Superboy and that was also PIS ridden. Kenshiro is probably faster, can teleport has musou tensei which is the nothingness where he can call on souls to aid him in fights and teleport right through your attacks and hit your pressure points. on top of all that he has energy blasts (the origin of all projectiles for videogames) and other feats. the guy is a beast.

karate kid falls hard without knowing what hit him. and then his head blows up.

"Omae wa...mou shindiuru!"blowup

~Sado

What's so cool about saying stuff in Japanese with all these anime/manga fans?

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nothing IMO. Except it's hard to find good matches for comic characters. Kenshiro is uber, but he's not the best.

KK on the other hand, is undisputedly the best martial artist in DC comics. He's beaten Superman.

Please.

Do try to stop making a fool of yourself.

Charlotte DeBel
In fact, anime version of Kenshiro recently got a few upgrades- like invisibility... and Muso Tensei is teh sex.
In fact, all depends on what version of Kenshiro we use. Current one can be a match for Pre-Crisis KK and beat the shizzle out of current. Classic (like the one I'm using in Ill's tourney) is a little more modest.

Let's make a little twist. How many seconds would it take for each of them to kill "berserker Wolvie" from nearby thread? The winner is whoever does it faster.

Charlotte DeBel
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=276954
RT on manga version
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=175106
Anime version

Soljer
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Current one can be a match for Pre-Crisis

Back it up, cause I call bullshits.

Charlotte DeBel
Can be a match doesn't mean that he totally pwns him- but...some stuff with Muso Tensei like summoning the spirits of previous Hokuto Shiken users, sort of astral projection which is intangible but can beat you as well as a physical body would (he used it to beat the sh*t out of his enemy when he was comatose).

iceman24567
Karate Kid wins here he hangs with people that can knock down buildings Kenshiro is not matching him.

Symmetric Chaos
Isn't Kenshiro superhumanly fast and capable of killing people with a few pokes?

Unless we jump to PreCrisisKK it seems like a horrible stomp to me.

Sado22
the only BS i smell is with you, pal. watch your mouth.

kenshiro can knock down buildings with a casual backhand, icecube. familiarize yourself with the characters before taking sides. in the animes kenshiro can punch people from one side of the city to the other, knock down buildings, open trenches in grounds, shatter large iron balls, dig up wells, break off a mountain, surivive extreme heat from lit petrol, crush people's head with a simple hand grip, vaporize large rocks, sense the opponent from anywhere, levitate several meters in the air, send projectile beams, kick people several miles in the air, punch people several miles in the air, overturn cars.....................and all of thse are WITHOUT hulking up.
oh and did i mention he can teleport and is superstrong and superfast erm
karate kid gets his ass spanked godhand style and then blows up!

charlotte! love
musou tensei pwns karate Krap. lets see him punch a teleporting humanbeing who goes right through your moves and hits your pressure points so you go pop. even classic kenshiro can beat him. he has energy beams shooting out of his hands and legs. i'd like to see KK dodge a beam of ki that's larger than him smile

same as you running around calling yourself spidergauntlet cool
personal preference. sue me.

~Sado

Mindset
When did Kenshiro get so strong?

Granted I've only seen the movie and read some of the manga

Sado22
well you can always watch the 109 episodes of season1 and the next 50 for season2 and the 3 OVA movies. cool

Kutulu
Kenshiro wins in a massive stomp.

No matter which version you go by, Kenshiro wins. Karate Kid isn't even on the same level.

Symmetric Chaos
the only BS i smell is with you, pal. watch your mouth.

kenshiro can knock down buildings with a casual backhand, icecube. familiarize yourself with the characters before taking sides. in the animes kenshiro can punch people from one side of the city to the other, knock down buildings, open trenches in grounds, shatter large iron balls, dig up wells, break off a mountain, surivive extreme heat from lit petrol, crush people's head with a simple hand grip, vaporize large rocks, sense the opponent from anywhere, levitate several meters in the air, send projectile beams, kick people several miles in the air, punch people several miles in the air, overturn cars.....................and all of thse are WITHOUT hulking up.
oh and did i mention he can teleport and is superstrong and superfast erm
karate kid gets his ass spanked godhand style and then blows up!

charlotte! love
musou tensei pwns karate Krap. lets see him punch a teleporting humanbeing who goes right through your moves and hits your pressure points so you go pop. even classic kenshiro can beat him. he has energy beams shooting out of his hands and legs. i'd like to see KK dodge a beam of ki that's larger than him smile

same as you running around calling yourself spidergauntlet cool
personal preference. sue me.

~Sado

So should I report you for making a spite thread?

The Fake Macoy
Kenshiro easily catches crossbow bolts between his fingers and can throw them just as fast without trying. He defeated someone who was basically made of iron using pressure points. He's also displayed huge strength on varous occasions.

I think Kenshiro will take the majority over KK, but it'll be close.

Sado22
well KK is apparently the best of DC and has some pretty good feats of his own.

*pokes symmetric chaos between the eyes*
i have pressed the pressure point called gakuchu. you're head will explode once i remove my finger. smile

~Sado

Raoul
this is the manga versio, not the anime one right?

Symmetric Chaos
well KK is apparently the best of DC and has some pretty good feats of his own.

*pokes symmetric chaos between the eyes*
i have pressed the pressure point called gakuchu. you're head will explode once i remove my finger. smile

~Sado

I has regen . . . confused

Badabing
Manga. Closed........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.