Hulk and Namor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Some matches with these two bad ass dude
Under the rain, in New-York
Hulk = Current Hulk = World War Hulk

1: Hulk vs Current Namor
2: Hulk vs Ultimate Namor
3: Ultimate Hulk vs Namor
4: Ultimate Hulk vs Ultimate Namor
5: Hulk vs Ultimate Hulk
6: Namor vs Ultimate Namor
7: Hulk and Namor vs Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate Namor
8: Hulk and Ultimate Hulk vs Namor and Ultimate Namor
9: Hulk vs Namor vs Ultimate Hulk vs Ultimate Namor

Knowsbleed33
Namor gets the pimp hand.

llagrok
1. Hulk
2. Hulk
3. Namor
4: Ultimate Namor
5: Hulk
6: Ultimate Namor
7: Hulk and Namor
8: Hulk and Ultimate Hulk
9: Hulk

severance
Originally posted by llagrok
1. Hulk
2. Hulk
3. Namor
4: Ultimate Namor
5: Hulk
6: Ultimate Namor
7: Hulk and Namor
8: Hulk and Ultimate Hulk
9: Hulk

you got number 3 wrong Ultimate Hulk is terrifying powerful

llagrok
Originally posted by severance
you got number 3 wrong Ultimate Hulk is terrifying powerful

I disagree.

He's been pretty impressive, but an electric shock to the brain takes him out. It's easy for Namor to replicate that.

severance
Ultimate hulk not far off 616 hulk. I'm he's survived nukes not sure electric shock will take him out

llagrok
Ultimate hulk not far off 616 hulk. I'm he's survived nukes not sure electric shock will take him out

It did in Ultimate Human #2.

Grammaton
Ultimate Hulk punked most of the Ultimates put together including Ultimate Thor. Definatley not to be underestimated.

llagrok
An electric shock to the brain will still knock him right out.

severance
An electric shock to the brain will still knock him right out.
spossible i suppose ultimate wasp took him out. However Ult Hulk is not gonna be easy to tag he moves at 300mph and is likely to simply eat namor for a fish supper.

Symmetric Chaos
spossible i suppose ultimate wasp took him out. However Ult Hulk is not gonna be easy to tag he moves at 300mph and is likely to simply eat namor for a fish supper.

UltNamor was fast enough to look like he teleported.

Zeitgeist
Namor moves faster, is just as strong, can fly, has better fighting skills, has more experience, and is smarter than Ult. Hulk

severance
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
UltNamor was fast enough to look like he teleported.

Maybe so but I am comparing ultimate hulk with Namor McKEnzie of 616 earth battle number 3. Reason being I know jack sh!t about ultimate namor so I cannot comment. However ultimate hulk is a true monster he murders hundreds indescrimnately and takes out whole superhero teams, survives nuclear attack. No way namor is taking down Ult Hulk on his own. His healing and endurance are of the scale and his power while oft quoted as being not class 100 is on panel quite clearly class 100+. While I don't believe namor to be class 85 i don't see him having the power to match ult hulk

llagrok
Like I said.

Tony stated that all you needed to knock out the Ultimate Hulk was to give him an electric shock to the head. Which he did, and he knocked him out with. 616 Namor is fast as well and has far better fighting skills than Ult Huc.

jrodslam
Maybe so but I am comparing ultimate hulk with Namor McKEnzie of 616 earth battle number 3. Reason being I know jack sh!t about ultimate namor so I cannot comment. However ultimate hulk is a true monster he murders hundreds indescrimnately and takes out whole superhero teams, survives nuclear attack. No way namor is taking down Ult Hulk on his own. His healing and endurance are of the scale and his power while oft quoted as being not class 100 is on panel quite clearly class 100+. While I don't believe namor to be class 85 i don't see him having the power to match ult hulk

You dont know much about Ultimate Namor. Ok, all you need to know is that Reed made a containment machine and stated that it was able to hold the strongest Meta on the planet. Namor broke out of it with ease. Moves so fast, he appeared to teleport. Was able to FULLY control water. Hes sick.

llagrok
We're discussing the third scenario.

Grammaton
Why is Ultimate Hulk not recieving any recognition? His feats were impressive enough.

llagrok
Originally posted by Grammaton
Why is Ultimate Hulk not recieving any recognition? His feats were impressive enough.

Not impressive enough to put him above Namor.

Grammaton
Not impressive enough to put him above Namor.

In your opinion. Ultimate Hulk took on most of the Ultimates at once - can't see Namor doing the same.

llagrok
In your opinion. Ultimate Hulk took on most of the Ultimates at once - can't see Namor doing the same.

I can.

They weren't particularly impressive really.

Grammaton
I can.

They weren't particularly impressive really.

No your right. Owning the Ultimates including Ultimate Thor was by no means impressive.

severance
I believe Namor has as much chance against Ult Hulk as savage hulk.

llagrok
No your right. Owning the Ultimates including Ultimate Thor was by no means impressive.

Let's go over the Ultimates.

Giant Man, Captain America, Thor, Iron man and the Wasp.

He only owned Thor, Captain America and Giant Man out of these. Captain America is a peak human, Giant man is roughly a class 40 and Ultimate Thor isn't particularly impressive.

Iron Man stopped him and The Wasp knocked him out.

Veeeery impressive...

And I'm sure you're not thinking of the fact that fighting weaklings like Cap and Giant man first, let's him build up his anger.

SpiderGauntlet
But Huc eats people!

llagrok
"You tell Huc what they say about people who don't eat meat!!!!"

Grammaton

He only owned Thor, Captain America and Giant Man out of these. Captain America is a peak human, Giant man is roughly a class 40 and Ultimate Thor isn't particularly impressive.

Veeeery impressive...

And I'm sure you're not thinking of the fact that fighting weaklings like Cap and Giant man first, let's him build up his anger.

Iron Man did not stop him - only slowed him down temporarily - and considering Ult Thor was able to take on nearly all the "captains" and a few Ultimates DOES make Ult Hulk beating them all the more impressive - pls show me where Ult Namor has done this - The Wasp didn't "knock" the Hulk out - it was a cheap shot and you know it. smokin'

severance

Veeeery impressive...

And I'm sure you're not thinking of the fact that fighting weaklings like
Cap and Giant man first, let's him build up his anger.

Yes Giant man at nearly 60 feet tall and nearly 100tons in weight was a bit of a weakling. And hulk showed it by utterly manhandling him and nearly killing him. He had to be rescued by iron man
Ultimate Cap is way above peak human. The ultimate super soldier serum turns you into a meta. At least class 10, but probably higher (he also took down Giant man single handedly) Plus Ult Cap dropped a 50 ton tank on hulk from several hundred feet. Ultimate Thor virtually single handedly destroyed an entire skrull fleet of star ships. Ripped the midgard serpent to shreds. Overcame teams of metas. Ult. Iron man was powerful enough to carry a several thousand ton starship safely out of range of a populated area. Did you even read the ult imates?

severance
Iron Man did not stop him - only slowed him down temporarily - and considering Ult Thor was able to take on nearly all the "captains" and a few Ultimates DOES make Ult Hulk beating them all the more impressive - pls show me where Ult Namor has done this - The Wasp didn't "knock" the Hulk out - it was a cheap shot and you know it. smokin'

wasps hit was directly to the brain after she had crawled down his earhole - definitely cheap shot

Grammaton
wasps hit was directly to the brain after she had crawled down his earhole - definitely cheap shot

Finally somone with some sense thumb up

llagrok
Yes Giant man at nearly 60 feet tall and nearly 100tons in weight was a bit of a weakling. And hulk showed it by utterly manhandling him and nearly killing him. He had to be rescued by iron man
Ultimate Cap is way above peak human. The ultimate super soldier serum turns you into a meta. At least class 10, but probably higher (he also took down Giant man single handedly) Plus Ult Cap dropped a 50 ton tank on hulk from several hundred feet. Ultimate Thor virtually single handedly destroyed an entire skrull fleet of star ships. Ripped the midgard serpent to shreds. Overcame teams of metas. Ult. Iron man was powerful enough to carry a several thousand ton starship safely out of range of a populated area. Did you even read the ult imates?

This guy is hilarious.

- Giant man is a damn weakling compared to any class 100 in Marvel. WEAK, WEAK, WEAK. You noticed how easily Captain America knocked him out? Or how easily the ones who were even stronger than him were killed by flying class 10s?

- Ultimate Cap is above peak human, I agree. Even though it has yet to be stated on panel, he's got the feats to back it up. He's still far below the Hulk, which means that it will only serve as a buff.

- Ultimate Thor has some high feats and some low feats. In Ultimates 1, his feats were pretty low. Getting beaten by Ultimate Colossus and the Hulk. Later on, his feats were upped.

- Ultimates Iron man only used sonic against the Hulk, and stopped him.

- In Ultimate Human, Iron man easily knocked out the Hulk by sending a shock straight into his brain. Knocked the Hulk RIGHT OUT.

- So please, don't try to insult me. The fact that Thor jobbed to the Ultimate Hulk doesn't really mean that 616 Namor loses to him.

Basically, you're missing the point here. The Hulk won't be able to build up his strength by fighting people who are weaker than him (bar Thor), but he'll face off against a flying class 100 with electric powers, super speed, etc.

severance
This guy is hilarious.

- Giant man is a damn weakling compared to any class 100 in Marvel. WEAK, WEAK, WEAK. You noticed how easily Captain America knocked him out? Or how easily the ones who were even stronger than him were killed by flying class 10s?

- Ultimate Cap is above peak human, I agree. Even though it has yet to be stated on panel, he's got the feats to back it up. He's still far below the Hulk, which means that it will only serve as a buff.

- Ultimate Thor has some high feats and some low feats. In Ultimates 1, his feats were pretty low. Getting beaten by Ultimate Colossus and the Hulk. Later on, his feats were upped.

- Ultimates Iron man only used sonic against the Hulk, and stopped him.

- In Ultimate Human, Iron man easily knocked out the Hulk by sending a shock straight into his brain. Knocked the Hulk RIGHT OUT.

- So please, don't try to insult me. The fact that Thor jobbed to the Ultimate Hulk doesn't really mean that 616 Namor loses to him.

Basically, you're missing the point here. The Hulk won't be able to build up his strength by fighting people who are weaker than him (bar Thor), but he'll face off against a flying class 100 with electric powers, super speed, etc.

How much time Hulk needs to build up strength has never been established. Sometimes his power goes up instantaneously, sometimes it takes hours. Electricity is not going to take down the hulk every time when he can survive a nuke. Being taken down by electricity is a low showing. All characters have low showings 616 hulk has been taken out by gas, one shotted by guys like Wrecker (shared power), struggled to beat a bunch of crocs and snakes. I will admit that namor is a lot tougher than his bio makes out but he is not as tough as ult or 616 hulk and he cannot increase power exponentially. So as a concession I would say this is a 6/10 win for ult hulk

llagrok
God, you need to read Ultimate Human.

severance
God, you need to read Ultimate Human.

I will admit i haven't read this. Please tell me what I am missing Ilgarok. better still show me scans and I may concede to some of your points.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.