Iceman vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Just as the title says. Iceman vs Darkseid.

The only stipulation is that Darkseid must fight hand-to-hand combat only. None of his exotic powers. Can Iceman win? Can he freeze Darkseid in his tracks? Or will Darkseid still overpower Iceman?

No BFR.

Mindset
Well, he definitely can't lose.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evangel94

The only stipulation is that Darkseid must fight hand-to-hand combat only. None of his exotic powers. Can Iceman win? Can he freeze Darkseid in his tracks? Or will Darkseid still overpower Iceman?

No BFR.

What the f**k? I thought it was impossible to beat Iceman in H2H. I guess he could win by destroying the planet.

celestialdemon
If it's just Darkseid fighting hand to hand, then I don't see how he could win. Iceman can't be killed physically.

nimbus006
Can Iceman survive in the vacuum of space?

severance
Originally posted by nimbus006
Can Iceman survive in the vacuum of space?

whats he gonna do freeze to death??

Phantom Zone

Mindset
Originally posted by severance

laughing

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by severance
suffacate?

Mindset
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
suffacate?

You're joking, right?

guy222
bobby

psycho gundam
even though i hate dc with a passion, darkseid SHOULD not lose fight at all. he is a god that has steadily over the years been watered down for unknown reasons, so(just like champion who suffers from the same affliction)the real darkseid should have no problems winning this.

it's kinda sad what they did to ds actually

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
even though i hate dc with a passion, darkseid SHOULD not lose fight at all. he is a god that has steadily over the years been watered down for unknown reasons, so(just like champion who suffers from the same affliction)the real darkseid should have no problems winning this.

it's kinda sad what they did to ds actually

How is DS gonna beat Iceman in hth?

Kutulu
Looks to be a stalemate to me.

Bentley
Stalemate. Bobby is not killing DS.

Lumby
Can Iceman win?
hellno

Symmetric Chaos

No BFR.

Iceman should, and at this point would, win. There's nothing I can think of that DS can do to hurt him whereas Iceman can hurt DS eventually.

Superboy Prime
How exactly will Bobby eventually hurt and even defeat Darkseid?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
How exactly will Bobby eventually hurt and even defeat Darkseid?

Just keep hitting until he finds a weak point stick out tongue

That, or he could freeze DS solid and walk away.

thtadthtshldntb
This fight is ridiculous.

Darkseid can basically just pound on Bobby until he is mist or gas or whatever his omega form is called, and then inhale him.

Then Darkseid can go chill with one of his concubines while Iceman remains trapped inside his superlungs forever.

That is the scale of difference in ability here.

Mindset
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb

Darkseid can basically just pound on Bobby until he is mist or gas or whatever his omega form is called, and then inhale him.

Then Darkseid can go chill with one of his concubines while Iceman remains trapped inside his superlungs forever.

No...

celestialdemon

spam_laser

h1a8
Darkseid either wins because of what thtadthtshldntb says stick out tongue
or this is an easy stalemate. Because we know that someone who can withstand armored piercing bullets like they are feathers, can withstand the depths of space (approaching absolute 0) like its paradise, and is strong as Superman can't be possibly affected by Iceman. So unless Darkseid thinks of something creative like thtadthtshldntb then this is an temporary stalemate. The reason this isn't an eternal stalemate is because Bobby isn't immortal (he ages). So by default Darkseid wins.

jrodslam
Does DS have blood?

Also, in regards to h1a8's statement above, you can still be immortal and age.

Priest
Originally posted by jrodslam
Does DS have blood?

Also, in regards to h1a8's statement above, you can still be immortal and age.
Of course Darkseid has blood.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic015.jpg

superbatman86
If this is the watered down version of Darkseid then Bobby can win.Otherwise it's a stalemate.

h1a8
Originally posted by Priest
Of course Darkseid has blood.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic015.jpg

Is that Batman? Why does he look like a ghost?
How in the hell did he make Darkseid bleed?

Please someone give me the entire info on this scan.

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8

"Bekka has given me her phaser."

celestialdemon
Originally posted by h1a8

Obviously, you have never heard of the awesome power that is the Batkick. Even the Spectre has been victimized by it.

h1a8
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Obviously, you have never heard of the awesome power that is the Batkick. Even the Spectre has been victimized by it.

that's not answering my questions.
Why does batman look like a ghost? How did he actually cause Darkseid to bleed? Did it have to do with him being in ghost mode or something?
Someone please just give the the info (or at least issue numbers) on this event.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Just keep hitting until he finds a weak point stick out tongue

That, or he could freeze DS solid and walk away.
jack kirby is spinning in his grave so fast, he should be tapped and utilized as a infinitely renewable energy source. again, I'm no dc fan but this is darkseid we're talking about, not rhino

Decimus
Iceman remains trapped inside his superlungs forever.

wow laughing rolling on floor laughing

iceman24567
This is dumb an Omega beam either erases Bobby or turns him into a puddle of water then Darkseid drinks him no expression. The Iceman wanking is even making me sick.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is dumb an Omega beam either erases Bobby or turns him into a puddle of water then Darkseid drinks him no expression. The Iceman wanking is even making me sick.

That's strange, I wasn't aware using omega beams was fighting hand to hand.

Reading the first post of threads is useful. smile

King_Mungi
Technically this is still hand to hand shifty

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/new_gods2_012_22_rougher.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/new_gods2_012_23_rougher.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
That's strange, I wasn't aware using omega beams was fighting hand to hand.

Reading the first post of threads is useful. smile I thought i read it i must be blind oh well then this fight seems kinda lame with such a pointless stipulation.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King_Mungi

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/new_gods2_012_22_rougher.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/new_gods2_012_23_rougher.jpg

Whats that going to do to Iceman? Physically, Iceman cannot be killed in ice form.

He'll dehydrate that ***** uhuh

tjcoady

YES! F*CK YES! HE JUST F*CKING MELTED KALIBAK! AWESOME!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Whats that going to do to Iceman? Physically, Iceman cannot be killed in ice form.

He'll dehydrate that ***** uhuh

*Pssssttt*...the scans were more posted as a joke, as I'm pretty sure he can't do that in this match

Originally posted by tjcoady
YES! F*CK YES! HE JUST F*CKING MELTED KALIBAK! AWESOME!

My arn't you the sadist stick out tongue

Blair Wind
*Pssssttt*...the scans were more posted as a joke, as I'm pretty sure he can't do that in this match

*Pssssst* Someone tell Mungi I know....ermm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
*Pssssst* Someone tell Mungi I know....ermm

*Pssssst*...rather not, he's a tad arrogant erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.