Team DC vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Alright let's say both companies decide on a crossover again and these are teams representing each company:

Team DC

Yuga Khan
Ion
Composite Superman (Peak)
Darkseid w/ALE
Dr.Fate (Peak)

Team Marvel

Rune King Thor
FP Tyrant
Thanos w/ PG
Shuma Gorath
Onslaught (Peak)

CaptainStoic
These are a lot of heavy dudes, this fight could go either way.

Sirius77
This is tough... I think some of these characters can be controlled by the ALE. I could be wrong though.

Yuga khan is a beast. Its basically like putting a celestial in the mix...

And if thats classic ion, then it will be him vs rkt. THAT will be a good fight. I dont really know who would win...

I think that nabu would pretty much take onslaught. From the way that he was able to hang with the depowered specter in dov.

Composite superman culd match tyrant and would probably take him out pretty handily if this is the precrisis one with all of the powers of the legion. He is perhaps one of the most versitile, strong characters in comics.

I dont know much about shuma gorath. What can he do?

Endless Mike
Do you really think if they did a crossover they would use such obscure characters?

Galan007
Team 1.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sirius77
This is tough... I think some of these characters can be controlled by the ALE. I could be wrong though.

Yuga khan is a beast. Its basically like putting a celestial in the mix...

And if thats classic ion, then it will be him vs rkt. THAT will be a good fight. I dont really know who would win...

I think that nabu would pretty much take onslaught. From the way that he was able to hang with the depowered specter in dov.

Composite superman culd match tyrant and would probably take him out pretty handily if this is the precrisis one with all of the powers of the legion. He is perhaps one of the most versitile, strong characters in comics.

I dont know much about shuma gorath. What can he do?

This isn't classic Ion I assume, he is a universe level reality alterer.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mindset
This isn't classic Ion I assume, he is a universe level reality alterer.

How do you know its not classic ion?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Galan007
Team 1.

Priest

Mindset
How do you know its not classic ion?

Because it would be stupid to have someone that much stronger than everyone else.

Unless you like stupid fights.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mindset
Because it would be stupid to have someone that much stronger than everyone else.

Unless you like stupid fights.

Well I dont.

And judging by the power of all of the other characters, I figured that it was classic ion.

vlaaad12345
Yuga khan,darkseid with the ale and ion(depending on the version)make this a stomp in favor of dc.

The Great Galen
Yeah this is classic Ion sorry forgot to mention that, although I do think people undestimate the power of Shuma gorath.

Sirius77
What can shuma gorath do?

llagrok
Composite superman is going to stalemate someone of Galactus' levle?

Sirius77
Why not?

llagrok
Well. How would he do it?

Sirius77
With all of the powers of the precrisis legion and the powers of precrisis Superman.

llagrok
With all of the powers of the precrisis legion and the powers of precrisis Superman.

Unless he's somehow able to eat Tyrant, I doubt those powers will allow him to do anything sufficient to beat Tyrant.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Sirius77
Originally posted by llagrok
Unless he's somehow able to eat Tyrant, I doubt those powers will allow him to do anything sufficient to beat Tyrant.

Triplicate girl- He turns into three, equally powered Precrisis Kryptonians, all attacking tyrant at once.

Matter-eater lad- One of them tries to at tyrant... why not? lmao.

Brainiac 5- Uses his 12th level intellegence to formulate a ridiculous plan out of the blue.

Monel and Ultra-boy- Which basically makes this Precrisis Supermn times two.

Element lad- I'm sure that'll come in handy.

I think he could pull a majority.

llagrok
Triplicate girl- He turns into three, equally powered Precrisis Kryptonians, all attacking tyrant at once.

Matter-eater lad- One of them tries to at tyrant... why not? lmao.

Brainiac 5- Uses his 12th level intellegence to formulate a ridiculous plan out of the blue.

Monel and Ultra-boy- Which basically makes this Precrisis Supermn times two.

Element lad- I'm sure that'll come in handy.

I think he could pull a majority.

His durability will barely let him take a single blast....

Sirius77
Originally posted by llagrok
His durability will barely let him take a single blast....

His durabilty? You mean Precrisis Superman+ Precrisis Mon-el + Precrisis Ultra-boy?

Thats more than enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.