Battle Royal!!!!!(Fire vs. Water)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Storm
Iceman
Namor
Aquaman
Captain Planet
Thor

VS.

Pyro
Human Torch
Godzilla
Firelord
Dragon Man
Ghost Rider

They fight on the Tokyo Bay

Hitman911
Team Fire takes this!

llagrok
Water in a stomp.

Hitman911
Originally posted by llagrok
Water in a stomp. I dunno....Dragon Man and Godzilla are beasts(literally) Plus Firelord(non-jobbing) would pwn Iceman.

BentonGrey
Man.......good match, very close it seems to me. I think water takes it. The way I see it is:

Namor could take or stalemate Dragonman (going by his classic appearance, I haven't read anything with him in it recently), Storm could probably keep Ghost Rider busy, I THINK Captain Planet could keep Firelord busy for a little while, Iceman could stalemate Torch (once again, at least for a while), Thor could probably take Godzilla...after all, he's not exactly new to fighting giant monsters (or giants, for that matter), and Aquaman would stomp on Pyro. After that, Arthur would be able to gang up on any of the others, and the fight would quickly shift in favor of team water. A car thrown at Torch while he's fighting Iceman, and it's five on two.

Not to mention that, since Godzilla is a sea-dweller, there are at least DECENT odds that Arthur could take control of him, or at least shut his mind down.

Galan007
Originally posted by Hitman911
Storm
Iceman
Namor
Aquaman
Captain Planet
Thor I don't follow.

psycho gundam
team 1, captain planet/thor + storm is bad news. captain planet's only problem is the smoke from the flames from team two(though smoke is rare in comics for some reason)and the rain/fog storm or thor can creat can nullify any air pollutants. then cap can do his thing with team two unrestrained.

psycho gundam
and where is hydroman? duh.

cyberborg84
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't follow. Same as Storm. Rain being one of the primary aspects of weather control.

Darth Martin
Team "Water" is simply more powerful. Iceman>Pyro and Storm>Human Torch. Not only that but you gave them Thor and Aquaman. Aquaman can control water on a molecular level and Thor is the God of thunder. Not to mention both have magic and Aquaman has telepathy. Also don't forget that Aquaman and Namor can summon large armies if they're near the water. Captain Planet can manipulate all elements if I remember correctly. Also Thor is a Class 100 strength guy. So are Aquaman and Namor if they are fresh out of the water. Iceman can become pretty strong too if he freezes the mass around him to cause him to grow larger in size.

Only threats are Firelord, Godzilla, and Ghost Rider because of his limited magic.

Bouboumaster
Ghost Rider's penance stare the ass of somes of team water. Firelord can nearly solo team 1 but is stopped cold by Thor.

In fact, Thor is nearly unstoppable in this match.

Bouboumaster
I give it to team fire. barely.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team "Water" is simply more powerful. Iceman>Pyro and Storm>Human Torch. Not only that but you gave them Thor and Aquaman. Aquaman can control water on a molecular level and Thor is the God of thunder. Not to mention both have magic and Aquaman has telepathy. Also don't forget that Aquaman and Namor can summon large armies if they're near the water. Captain Planet can manipulate all elements if I remember correctly. Also Thor is a Class 100 strength guy. So are Aquaman and Namor if they are fresh out of the water. Iceman can become pretty strong too if he freezes the mass around him to cause him to grow larger in size.

Only threats are Firelord, Godzilla, and Ghost Rider because of his limited magic. umm dragonman is class 100 as is godzilla. Storm, Capt, and Arthur die from first Zilla blast!! Firelord solos the rest!

psycho gundam
g.zilla is a massive reason to go with team two, but the CIS/PIS of captain planet.........a radiation borne lizard, he will just put it on his resume with the living smog cloud, giant robots etc

Darth Martin
umm dragonman is class 100 as is godzilla. Well he can't lift anything can he. Well he can't exactly lift anything can he. stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Storm, Capt, and Arthur die from first Zilla blast!! Is this before or after Thor teleports him to another dimension? erm

Creshosk
Capt, die from first Zilla blast!! Um... yeah...You do know that Captain Planet is not hurt by fire right?

And if its not fire that 'zilla is shooting he's out of place in this match...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Creshosk
Um... yeah...You do know that Captain Planet is not hurt by fire right?

And if its not fire that 'zilla is shooting he's out of place in this match... radioactive fire to be exact!! = Polluted fire = death

Hitman911
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is this before or after Thor teleports him to another dimension? erm After Firelord brings him back! wink

BentonGrey
Ehh, Arthur sics Godzilla on team II, and then he sits back to watch.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BentonGrey
Ehh, Arthur sics Godzilla on team II, and then he sits back to watch. What with telepathy? That could work. big grin

Hitman911
Ehh, Arthur sics Godzilla on team II, and then he sits back to watch. Sorry! He is the first to die my friend! wink

BentonGrey
Sorry! He is the first to die my friend! wink

Ha, how exactly do you figure? Arthur's tough enough to go mano a mano with anyone on that list. He couldn't win all the fights, but he could definitely go the distance. Even Godzilla's radioactive breath probably couldn't cook him. He's taken tons of energy blasts, lightning bolts, spent time inside blazing infernos, and always emerged unscathed. He'd be hurtin', but he could probably survive. Still, like I was saying, he could probably cripple 'zilla at the very least before he got anywhere near him.

Hitman911
Ha, how exactly do you figure? Arthur's tough enough to go mano a mano with anyone on that list. He couldn't win all the fights, but he could definitely go the distance. Even Godzilla's radioactive breath probably couldn't cook him. He's taken tons of energy blasts, lightning bolts, spent time inside blazing infernos, and always emerged unscathed. He'd be hurtin', but he could probably survive. Still, like I was saying, he could probably cripple 'zilla at the very least before he got anywhere near him. Zilla IS the trump card because of his obvious size and strength plus his "dirty" Fire.

BentonGrey
Zilla IS the trump card because of his obvious size and strength plus his "dirty" Fire.

Which would be bad news for the rest of the fire team when Aquaman took control of him. (Going by the Godzilla movies, he's proved susceptible to mind control before)

Hitman911
Which would be bad news for the rest of the fire team when Aquaman took control of him. (Going by the Godzilla movies, he's proved susceptible to mind control before) Phyro redirects Zilla's fire and Smites the mind controller big grin

BentonGrey
You know, if Arthur has the water hand he could block even zillas fire, in all likelyhood.

Hitman911
You know, if Arthur has the water hand he could block even zillas fire, in all likelyhood. If he has the hand he solo's my friend thats why he doent! next!

BentonGrey
Haha, I still think he could take it. smile

Hitman911
Haha, I still think he could take it. smile riiiiiight!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.