when will this show in england ? and what channel ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

djBachus
does anyone know ?

queeq
Not me.

General G
I sure don't...I live far from that place.

exanda kane
No, no idea when it will show in the glorious, free land that is England (in the United Kingdom, respectively.)

I'd reckon it would be a sure bet that Sky put up the highest bid, with perhaps ITV in there too, and a long shot at the BBC (With that funding cut recently, I don't think they could deal with the criticism of playing crap loads for Star Wars, not really BBC caliber.) It could be a good deal after it is shown on American networks, think 6 months or so. It wouldn't be a good idea though; the streams would be up and easily accessed.

Sesse
It will be shown in England a decade before it hits Scandinavia...... sad

queeq
We'll be playing it on the successor of Blu Ray by then.

The big EH
Originally posted by djBachus
does anyone know ? never mwahahahaha....... atleast thats wats SuperShadow told me.....and he knows everything about star wars stick out tongue.....but really i dont know sometime in 2009 i bet

queeq
He mentioned SS.... (starts oiling up the electric chair)

Boris
I'd say Sky would pick it up.

Although it would be months after it aired in the US.

Just download them.

The big EH
Originally posted by queeq
He mentioned SS.... (starts oiling up the electric chair)
i was kidding it was my way of making fun of him i swear SS is the biggest piece of crapola ever

queeq
I was not kidding about the electric chair. evil face

exanda kane
Supershadow is one of the funniest thing related to Star Wars as it is. He makes me laugh, he should be applauded as an amusing eccentric rather than the axis of evil

queeq
He is... He's the common enemy that binds all SW fans in the universe. Guess that makes him the Force.

Sesse
How can he be bad. After all, his name has TWO cool words in it: SUPER , like superman and SHADOW, which is kinda cool by itself.

Only name more cool would be like: SUPER SPIDER SHADOW or MEGA BAT MOONLIGHT.

eek!

exanda kane
Those suggestions are almost as bad as Aliiance's signatures.

queeq
laughing out loud

Kapton JAC
Originally posted by exanda kane
Supershadow is one of the funniest thing related to Star Wars as it is. He makes me laugh, he should be applauded as an amusing eccentric rather than the axis of evil

I visit his site on a regular basis for comedy purposes. Like, you know, when I had a bad day and I really need a good laugh. It always cheers me up to see idiots dumber than everyone on this forum. stick out tongue

HA! he's changed his Indy script! laughing out loud he was origionally talking about the cross of coronado, and is now talking about the lost ark. Which is in a warehouse. laughing out loud and he has an Indy 5 script allready. laughing out loud Man, he's still as good for comedy as ever.

queeq
laughing out loud

exanda kane
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
I visit his site on a regular basis for comedy purposes. Like, you know, when I had a bad day and I really need a good laugh. It always cheers me up to see idiots dumber than everyone on this forum. stick out tongue

HA! he's changed his Indy script! laughing out loud he was origionally talking about the cross of coronado, and is now talking about the lost ark. Which is in a warehouse. laughing out loud and he has an Indy 5 script allready. laughing out loud Man, he's still as good for comedy as ever.

Shutup.

queeq
You're an SS fan?

exanda kane
I'm his lawyer.

Kapton JAC
I'm sorry. sad

no really I'm not. stick out tongue

queeq
Now we don't believe you anymore.

Kapton JAC
Who?

queeq
What?

Kapton JAC
Who don't you believe, kane or me? (It'd beter not be me! mad )

stick out tongue

exanda kane
Does it matter that much to you?

queeq
Yeah, does it?

Kapton JAC
No, not really. There are enough people who don't believe a word I say, one more won't change much of anything... sad

Man now I'm depressed, I'm going to the milk bar to get a drink. sad But first I'm gonna conquer the world. evil face

Queeq, I'll make you assistant crusher. and Kane... the first nuke will land on your house. stick out tongue

queeq
I is no one's assistant.

Kapton JAC
Fine... You'll just get a nice fruit basket... And then die... 'cause the second nuke is headed for your house (The basket will get there 5 seconds before the missile) evil face

queeq
I am nuke proof.

Kapton JAC
Damn.

queeq
And you are not. evil face

Kapton JAC
Yea, well... Crap. sad *Begins digging grave*

queeq
Shall I write a text for the headstone?

Kapton JAC
No. I know you, it'd be degrading and humiliating... ofcourse I'd be dead so I really wouldn't care so... nah, I'll get someone else.

queeq
Degrading? Humiliating? Moi? How rude...

Kapton JAC
laughing out loud

queeq
Got ya lauighing... See... not humiliating at all. Your new sig is though. wink

Kapton JAC
Hey, don't diss the chimp sig.

exanda kane
I thought it was supposed to be you.

queeq
Isn't it?

exanda kane
I was under the impression it was. Uncanny I'd say.

queeq
I never even noticed it was a chimp until you told me. It never occurred to me he'd use a chimp in his very own sig.

Sesse
http://www.llbbl.com/data/RPG-motivational/images/ignorance.jp

queeq
Pic doesn't work

Sesse
Yea...

How convenient, as the caption was "Ignorance, sometimes its best not to know"

Kapton JAC
Originally posted by queeq
I never even noticed it was a chimp until you told me. It never occurred to me he'd use a chimp in his very own sig.

funny no expression

exanda kane
Yeah, you really don't know how to sell the sarcasm. No wonder you ain't evolved past a chimp.

queeq
laughing out loud

exanda kane
I'm wondering when the Clone Wars will air in Britain now. Considering the "movie" is on release for the summer in the UK too, I'm getting the feeling that the actual series will take a lot longer to reach the Land of Hope and Glory rather than Yankeeland.

queeq
I'm wondering when the series will be released at all. So far we only know about the movie.

exanda kane
I thought it was mentioned that it would screen in the relatively early new year? At least that is what I thought I read.

queeq
Could be, dunno.

Blax_Hydralisk
Ithe Land of Hope and Glory rather than Yankeeland.

laughing out loud

Lord Knightfa11
I'm wondering when the Clone Wars will air in Britain now. Considering the "movie" is on release for the summer in the UK too, I'm getting the feeling that the actual series will take a lot longer to reach the Land of Hope and Glory rather than Yankeeland.
eek! YES!! we get something anime before Japan!!! eek!

queeq
Good for you.

Lord Knightfa11
yes. Now give me a thumbs up before i steal the ban button and go wild again.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
eek! YES!! we get something anime before Japan!!! eek!

Well, it's not really anime. ermm

Lord Knightfa11
sort of.

Fine...glare
Its an action cartoon. Japan always gets those first. The joke is, he meant england when he said "the land of hope and glory" and i "thought" he meant japan.

queeq
huh????

Lord Knightfa11
wow. Out of it, arent you?

queeq
No. How can anyone confuse the "land of hope and glory" with japan???!!

Lord Knightfa11
well. Um... They have sony over there! And Honda! and NINTENDO!! and NINJAS!! how could they not be the land of hope and glory?

queeq
Where is the hope? Where's the glory?

Lord Knightfa11
Where is the hope and glory in England?

queeq
There isn't. What's your point?

Lord Knightfa11
I don't know. Ask faunus. He makes up my points for me.

queeq
That figures.

Lord Knightfa11
yea i ssay something. He makes up what i meant to say, and then debates it. Its fun.

queeq
Err.....very.

ghostrider1
I know this Topic is old and hasnt been touched in over a year (i know the feeling) but I feel oblidged to tell you why England is the land of hope and glory. England is the land where everyman can make something of himself no matter the background, the land of rejoice, the land of honor and hope supporting our allies in thier times of needs. Im proud to be English, I have a feeling Im not the only one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.