Superman 1M vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Superman 1M suffers no lose from not being away from the Super Sun.

Superman Prime with the energies of the Guardian.

Darth Martin
Aren't they the same thing?

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Aren't they the same thing? FAR from, actually.

Superboy Prime
Superman 1 million will win. He has far variety of powers and his physical prowess are top notch.

Only advantage Prime has in this fight is the fact that Prime does not hold back and pretty much goes for the kill.

guy222
supes 1m

Sirius77
Superman one million is more versitile than Superman-prime, but not as physically powerful imo.

I think it would go to Superman-prime.

manx422
supes 1m

Galan007
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superman one million is more versitile than Superman-prime, but not as physically powerful imo.

I think it would go to Superman-prime. We've just had much more of an opportunity to see what Prime can do, then we have S1M.

I mean,
The only time we've seen feats from S1M have been when he's already drastically weakened from not being under the Super-Sun, uber] -- but even with the feats we know of, S1M's main/only chance here lies in containing Prime via a FV construct of some sort, me thinks // How long that would work is the question.

imo,
S1M takes Prime at IC levels, after a pretty good battle -- but with the Guardian powerup, I just don't see emo loosing.

Sirius77
I agree with that.

Avlon
With the Guardian Power up...We've seen Prime pwn Mxy to an extent. S1M isn't that powerful. Prime gets the win under the guardian power up circumstance.

Under "normal" circumstances S1M is the likely victor. SMP moves planets while 1M moves Galaxies. Both have punched time in one form or another, both have insane strength, but with that said..1M has technopathy, shields, mind powers,and insane stamina..etc.

Superboy Prime
I wonder if Supes 1M's Force Vision(is that what it is called?)can hold Prime for a while. I mean didn't he move, and or hold a galaxy/ies? with it?

Barbarian Shams
This is certainly a tough match to call. Both have very high end feats, but I'd take Superman 1M on sheer versatility. With so many powers at his disposal along with being on a higher level than mainstream Superman, he could certainly beat Superman Prime if he wasn't holding back. But Prime is not one to hold back and with his aggressive nature, he would go straight for the kill as soon as the bell was rung in this match. Supes 1M would likewise have to use every power he has to beat Prime. Even split of 7/10.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime was retconning Multiverses with a punch while younger and weakened, I would say he is stronger, but S1M is so much more versatile, it is hard to call.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime was retconning Multiverses with a punch while younger and weakened, I would say he is stronger, but S1M is so much more versatile, it is hard to call.
HE HAD A REALITY WALL TO PUNCH. Seriously, we do not know what Superman 1M would have done if he'd had a similar wall, probably he would have busted it up.

Sirius77
He didnt in the phantom zone. Or the speed force.

tjcoady
Originally posted by King Kandy
HE HAD A REALITY WALL TO PUNCH. Seriously, we do not know what Superman 1M would have done if he'd had a similar wall, probably he would have busted it up.

Superman One Million broke the reality barrier when he was drastically, drastically weakened. I wonder which wall is harder to punch through. I imagine with the Time wall you only have to punch through one dimension (time) while with the reality wall you have to punch through (time/space).

We don't have enough of Superman One Million on panel appearances to make an accurate call, I'd say.

Dgw2007
SM1M wins

spetznaz
Both are Uber .....both have ultra feats. While people make talk of Prime busting through dimensions, all should also remember than 1M basically punched through the current timeline into the far-future (and did this while totallly weakened, aged and dying). Thus on a power level both are pretty much up there. However, 1M also has other abilities that are beyond kryptonian, such as force vision (or for that matter that little trick he was plying with raindrops, where he used them to hypnotize people).

Also note that in the same way that Sodam Yat was an amalgam of a Daxamite (his heritage) and a Green Lantern (his calling), SM1M is also a combination ....he is not a pure Kryptonian, but rather a mix of a Kryptonian AND 5th dimension Imp due to an intermarriage of the two species in the future. That is why he has extra senses/abilities.

He is faster than normal Superman, stronger, more intelligent (by such an immense factor he is basically at pre-Crisis intellect levels), more powerful, a harder hitter .....and if Superman's dials go up to 11, then Sm1M's go up to 11 Hundred.

Anyways, this is equivalent to a match between Michael and Lucifer ...both are so powerful that the winner would be very hard to call (there are differences, but the sheer forces at play are so vast that definining those differences can be quite hard).

But let us put it this way .....if SM1M and EmoPrime are not holding back, then SM1M WILL win. He can do EVERYTHING that EmoPrime can do (even that reality warping punch can be done if you give someone who can break through the time barrier a reality wall to punch, and the same applies to breaking out of the SpeedForce etc ......moving planets is a SIMPLE feat for SM1M, be it through sheer strength or the applied use of force vision .....killing greenlanterns would not be a problem for SM1M if he was so inclined .......beating up Earth's heroes is something that Black Adam could do if motivated enough, and something that Sm1M could do in seconds ........becoming a herald of the Anti-Monitor is nothing compared to the future intergalactic JLA .........facing up against two Supermen, and later on against Superman Supergirl and Powergirl would be too simple for SM1M .....punching some heroes head off and tearing another' arms off, that is something SM1M could do in SO MANY WAYS compared to EmoPrime ......being largely immune to magic is great, but note that SM1M's genetic composition also includes 5th dimension imp thus it is not as if he will be bending over when blasted by Black Adam ..........and the list goes on).

Basically, there is NOTHING that EmoPrime has done that SM1M could NOT do, and not do better! Nothing.

And SM1M is superior in EVERY SINGLE WAY.

That is why SM1M wins.

One more thing: The original poster said that SM1M would be connected to the Super-Sun .....please remember what that means:

1) He already has his evolved Kryptonian and 5th dimension traits and powers (even without the SS)
2) With the SS sun his intellect and abilities are enhanced.
3) Also note that the SuperSun was a COVENANT (it was not the sun itself, but the fact that the REAL Superman Prime was in that Sun channeling his power to his descendant, due to a struck covenant).
4) What does that mean .....in the same way that the Spectre acts on behalf of the Presence, SM1M (with his powers) would AT THE SAME TIME be implictly acting under the REAL Superman Prime. The extra strength is being channeled from the real Superman Prime.

Conclusion:
This fight can be surmised into the following equation:

EmoPrime vs SM1M+Superman Prime (the real one).

EmoPrime will lose ....and get this ....he will lose 10 out of 10.

Everytime.

Sirius77
Its a great argument. But this is Superman-prime with the amp.

I could see Superman-prime without the amp going down after a long fight. But not the amped one.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by spetznaz
Both are Uber .....both have ultra feats. While people make talk of Prime busting through dimensions, all should also remember than 1M basically punched through the current timeline into the far-future (and did this while totallly weakened, aged and dying). Thus on a power level both are pretty much up there. However, 1M also has other abilities that are beyond kryptonian, such as force vision (or for that matter that little trick he was plying with raindrops, where he used them to hypnotize people).

Also note that in the same way that Sodam Yat was an amalgam of a Daxamite (his heritage) and a Green Lantern (his calling), SM1M is also a combination ....he is not a pure Kryptonian, but rather a mix of a Kryptonian AND 5th dimension Imp due to an intermarriage of the two species in the future. That is why he has extra senses/abilities.

He is faster than normal Superman, stronger, more intelligent (by such an immense factor he is basically at pre-Crisis intellect levels), more powerful, a harder hitter .....and if Superman's dials go up to 11, then Sm1M's go up to 11 Hundred.

Anyways, this is equivalent to a match between Michael and Lucifer ...both are so powerful that the winner would be very hard to call (there are differences, but the sheer forces at play are so vast that definining those differences can be quite hard).

But let us put it this way .....if SM1M and EmoPrime are not holding back, then SM1M WILL win. He can do EVERYTHING that EmoPrime can do (even that reality warping punch can be done if you give someone who can break through the time barrier a reality wall to punch, and the same applies to breaking out of the SpeedForce etc ......moving planets is a SIMPLE feat for SM1M, be it through sheer strength or the applied use of force vision .....killing greenlanterns would not be a problem for SM1M if he was so inclined .......beating up Earth's heroes is something that Black Adam could do if motivated enough, and something that Sm1M could do in seconds ........becoming a herald of the Anti-Monitor is nothing compared to the future intergalactic JLA .........facing up against two Supermen, and later on against Superman Supergirl and Powergirl would be too simple for SM1M .....punching some heroes head off and tearing another' arms off, that is something SM1M could do in SO MANY WAYS compared to EmoPrime ......being largely immune to magic is great, but note that SM1M's genetic composition also includes 5th dimension imp thus it is not as if he will be bending over when blasted by Black Adam ..........and the list goes on).

Basically, there is NOTHING that EmoPrime has done that SM1M could NOT do, and not do better! Nothing.

And SM1M is superior in EVERY SINGLE WAY.

That is why SM1M wins.

One more thing: The original poster said that SM1M would be connected to the Super-Sun .....please remember what that means:

1) He already has his evolved Kryptonian and 5th dimension traits and powers (even without the SS)
2) With the SS sun his intellect and abilities are enhanced.
3) Also note that the SuperSun was a COVENANT (it was not the sun itself, but the fact that the REAL Superman Prime was in that Sun channeling his power to his descendant, due to a struck covenant).
4) What does that mean .....in the same way that the Spectre acts on behalf of the Presence, SM1M (with his powers) would AT THE SAME TIME be implictly acting under the REAL Superman Prime. The extra strength is being channeled from the real Superman Prime.

Conclusion:
This fight can be surmised into the following equation:

EmoPrime vs SM1M+Superman Prime (the real one).

EmoPrime will lose ....and get this ....he will lose 10 out of 10.

Everytime.

Exactly.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Sirius77
Its a great argument. But this is Superman-prime with the amp.

I could see Superman-prime without the amp going down after a long fight. But not the amped one.

The way I look at it is as follows ...EmoPrime is a Kryptonian plus-plus (basically at or around pre-Crisis levels without the crazy stuff) being of might, who is now amped by guardian energy. That is like taking a Mack truck and adding extra horsepower.

However, SM1M is also 'special' ....he is a Kryptonian-evolved, who also happens to have 5th dimensional imp in him ......and he is amped AS WELL in that he is being constantly amped by the REAL Superman Prime who is in the Super-Sun.

One is a ridiculously powerful being that got an additional power boost from a Guardian .....the other is a ridiculously powerful being that is getting a constant powerboost from (according to DC) the most powerful Meta ever (and this was before he went inside the Sun).

The victor is without doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.