Marvelous!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Its a battle to the death!!
Genis-Vell and Binary vs. Shazam and Mary Marvel

Most powerful version of each character apply

Neutral Setting

who wins?

Sirius77
Theres no reason why shazam wouldnt solo...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sirius77
Theres no reason why shazam wouldnt solo... Agreed...

Superboy Prime
Current Mary Marvel with Black Adam's power(Does she still have it?) and Billy Shazam, or the original wizard?

Mr. Slippyfist
Genis? This is the one that supposedly erased the omniverse according to this board (to me it looked like a universe... but meh)?

Sin I AM
Billy Batson not the wizard

iceman24567
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Current Mary Marvel with Black Adam's power(Does she still have it?) and Billy Shazam, or the original wizard? Nope she is no longer Black Mary.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Genis? This is the one that supposedly erased the omniverse according to this board (to me it looked like a universe... but meh)?

I thought the same thing... and he got help from a high end abstract also...

Sirius77
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nope she is no longer Black Mary.

And I dont think that she shares her power with anyone else anymore either, because those werent the gods of magic were they?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Sirius77
I thought the same thing... and he got help from a high end abstract also... Apparently you didn't, because you said Shazam would solo.

Not that I read it in a while, but I thought they split the task.

tjcoady
I was guessing the original poster meant Captain Marvel... I mean the dude's title was called Shazam... easy to forget.

Then the original poster confirmed that. Not the wizard Shazam.

Anyways, Omniversal Genis wins.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Apparently you didn't, because you said Shazam would solo.

Not that I read it in a while, but I thought they split the task.

I was referring to the parenthesis. no expression

And I said that he got help from a high end abstract. Which means "they split the task".

Sirius77
It said the most powerful version of each character. Which would mean (even if it is Billy) Shazam (the wizard, who's powers he now has), and Black Mary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.