Dr. Doomsday Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QBoy45
This is another good one, Dr. Doomsday is a TRUE BEAST!! i still dont know who id give this one too!! but go ahead!!

Bouboumaster
Thanos.

guy222
thanos

celestialdemon
Thanos

Tony Stark
yes Yup... THANOS FTW

QBoy45
LOL!! yeah i knew this would be one-sided!! there for i gotta defend the under dog!!

Dr. Doomsday!!

TheGame17
Originally posted by QBoy45
LOL!! yeah i knew this would be one-sided!! there for i gotta defend the under dog!!

Dr. Doomsday!!

why??

Superboy Prime
Dr. Doomsday would be a powerhouse capable of taking out Thanos IF he was allowed Dr. Doom and Doomsday's feats. As it stands he has little feats like any Amalgam creation and thus he dies a horrible death.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TheGame17
why??

I think he just likes yelling "Dr. Doomsday!!!"

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Dr. Doomsday would be a powerhouse capable of taking out Thanos IF he was allowed Dr. Doom and Doomsday's feats. As it stands he has little feats like any Amalgam creation and thus he dies a horrible death. Well...why wouldn't he get both their feats? Isn't he basically just a combination of two characters?

TheGame17
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Dr. Doomsday would be a powerhouse capable of taking out Thanos IF he was allowed Dr. Doom and Doomsday's feats. As it stands he has little feats like any Amalgam creation and thus he dies a horrible death.

so why can't we just ASSUME he is capable of those feats??...

Bouboumaster
Even if we assume that he can take both feats... Doom's feat and intelligence are some leagues below the Mad Titan

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Even if we assume that he can take both feats... Doom's feat and intelligence are some leagues below the Mad Titan

Doom isn't THAT much dumber than Thanos, he just doesn't have Thanos knowledge about the universe.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom isn't THAT much dumber than Thanos, he just doesn't have Thanos knowledge about the universe.

Oh! I didn't say that Doom is dumb! But Thanos have some millions years old, so...

LORD B
titan

QBoy45
Yes, im sayin that Dr. Doomsday has both of their feats, im says take Dr. Dooms feats and knowledge and put that in Doomsday and make him a smart guy!! that is a force to be reckoned wit to anybody!! stronger than the Amalgam, i always felt its dumb that they cant be as strong or even stronger than the 2 they came from!! so thats how i look at all of the Amalgam characters!!

jinzin
ummm... confused

Pretty sure Doomsday on his lonesome would be a handful for the mad titan if not a straight up nightmare depending on the incarnation... with doom's intellect though... seems like he should be able to put up more than his fair share of a fight here.

QBoy45
Originally posted by TheGame17
why??

i dont know i jus always do, well not really go for them but jus try to defend them as best i can!! its weird!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.