God Spawn Vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
In all out no holds fight.

WHO WINS!!!!!!

guy222
God Spawn

Barbarian Shams
Godspawn wins 10/10.

Entity
Godspawn literally couldn't be beat. He could only chose to give up his godhood willingly.
Its the same reason Mother of creation couldn't destroy God or Satan. They were immortal gods unless they chose not to be. Spawn was only able to defeat them by creating his own new reality where he wouldn't have to.

There is absolutely NOTHING Amazo could do.

Utrigita
Agreed on Amazo getting pwned to Oblivion Entity, however I disagree on MoM not being capable of defeating Satan and God, obviously he/she is the creator of the Spawn universe and (gathered from what SpearofDestiny told me) MoM is the only being that would be capable of killing Urizin, something neither God ore Satan could accomplishe.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by guy222
God Spawn

Entity
Originally posted by Utrigita
Agreed on Amazo getting pwned to Oblivion Entity, however I disagree on MoM not being capable of defeating Satan and God, obviously he/she is the creator of the Spawn universe and (gathered from what SpearofDestiny told me) MoM is the only being that would be capable of killing Urizin, something neither God ore Satan could accomplishe. They weren't able to destroy Urizin but that doesn't mean that MoM could destroy them thou. They were Immortal and omnipotent and therefore unable to be destroyed by anyone even their creator. That is why MoM needed Spawn and chose to make him a god as well to have another immortal that could save mankind where God and Satan were to obsessed with destroying each other something they could never do. That's why Spawn refused to fight them because he knew it would be pointless and they'd just fight forever.

This is also why MoM didn't put an end to it their actions before. She was unable to destroy them!

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Entity
Godspawn literally couldn't be beat. He could only chose to give up his godhood willingly.
Its the same reason Mother of creation couldn't destroy God or Satan. They were immortal gods unless they chose not to be. Spawn was only able to defeat them by creating his own new reality where he wouldn't have to.

There is absolutely NOTHING Amazo could do.

Yeah, but like everyone says about Amazo.
Couldn't he just copy God Spawn's powers?

SouthSpawn
Bump

King Kandy
They weren't able to destroy Urizin but that doesn't mean that MoM could destroy them thou. They were Immortal and omnipotent and therefore unable to be destroyed by anyone even their creator. That is why MoM needed Spawn and chose to make him a god as well to have another immortal that could save mankind where God and Satan were to obsessed with destroying each other something they could never do. That's why Spawn refused to fight them because he knew it would be pointless and they'd just fight forever.

This is also why MoM didn't put an end to it their actions before. She was unable to destroy them!
MoM reverted them to children, she is as far above God/Satan as they are above humans. She can do anything including killing them. Anything.

Galan007
Spawn was only able to defeat them by creating his own new reality where he wouldn't have to.
I thought Spawn just created a new Earth, parallel to the former one // not a whole new reality.. confused

Utrigita
They weren't able to destroy Urizin but that doesn't mean that MoM could destroy them thou. They were Immortal and omnipotent and therefore unable to be destroyed by anyone even their creator. That is why MoM needed Spawn and chose to make him a god as well to have another immortal that could save mankind where God and Satan were to obsessed with destroying each other something they could never do. That's why Spawn refused to fight them because he knew it would be pointless and they'd just fight forever.

If He can destroy a being neither God nore Satan can and both fears then IMO it's safe to assume that MoM can destroy them as well. So LT couldn't be destroyed by TOAA because he is immortal and omnipotente??? It was a plot induced device, If MoM can give the power to accomplishe that feat to Spawn then MoM should be perfectly capable of accomplishing that feat too, and how funny would it be for the reader to watch MoM take care of everything with a gesture??? Boring as hell.

She/he was unweilling to act directly, MoM gave the power to defeat Satan and God to Spawn that means that MoM could quiet easily have performed the Feat him/her -self. MoM is the supreme being the Spawn universe to suggest that a Supreme being couldn't defeat his own creations isn't a correct assumption imo.

Astner
To make the assumption that Mother equals TOAA is also incorrect.

It would be like saying, that Kyuubi (Naruto) would equal Son-Goku (Dragonball) because they're the most powerful being in their universe.

Judge them by feats, not by ranks.

Amazo in JLU created and blinked out a dimension with no effort at all (when holding Luthor) -- that is by far a better feat than create a reality the way Spawn did it (with gestures and blue lighting)

Utrigita
Originally posted by Astner
To make the assumption that Mother equals TOAA is also incorrect.

It would be like saying, that Kyuubi (Naruto) would equal Son-Goku (Dragonball) because they're the most powerful being in their universe.

Judge them by feats, not by ranks.

Amazo in JLU created and blinked out a dimension with no effort at all (when holding Luthor) -- that is by far a better feat than create a reality the way Spawn did it (with gestures and blue lighting)

A supreme being of a Company is the supreme being of the company.

Then by Feats TOAA is a old man that can reality warp to a limited scall...

Amazo didn't at any time create a dimension.

So.. creating a alternate reality and locking two omnipotente beings away that according to Entity not even MoM (Supreme Being) could defeat is a low feat, then if I may ask what is high???

Utrigita
Just to add I'm not a dedicated reader of Spawn what I know is from my talk with SpearofDestiny and a read through of the respect thread so fell free to fry my ass if I'm giving in your openion totally wrong information on a subject.

Galan007
So.. creating a alternate reality and locking two omnipotente beings away Spawn didn't 'lock' them away, per say.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Spawn didn't 'lock' them away, per say.
Hater...

HueyFreeman
I thought Spawn just created a new Earth, parallel to the former one // not a whole new reality.. confused Spawn has a habit of retconning something not too long after they establish a status quo. Not too long ago it was established that heaven and hell are really their own universe, and that earth contained a multiverse within it. But I take it because of the armageddon storyline, the new canon states that the earth mother only gave single planets to each of its children. My guess is that several of the spawn characters have no idea the status of the universe and simply adapt to the changes every few stories. This new threat with Mammon will probably change it again.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Hater... peaches

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Spawn has a habit of retconning something not too long after they establish a status quo. Not too long ago it was established that heaven and hell are really their own universe, and that earth contained a multiverse within it. But I take it because of the armageddon storyline, the new canon states that the earth mother only gave single planets to each of its children. *shrugs*

I am by no means a Spawn expert -- but from what I gathered, Spawn only created a divergent/parallel Earth, so that God and Satan could continue fighting on the previous Earth for the rest of eternity.

I know that other realms/dimensions are accessable from Earth, in the Spawn-verse -- but does that really mean Spawn would've had to recreate those as well? Not imo.

Utrigita
Spawn didn't 'lock' them away, per say.

Is Isolating and putting them away to battle for all eternity without endangering mankind better???

HueyFreeman
peaches

*shrugs*

I am by no means a Spawn expert -- but from what I gathered, Spawn only created a divergent/parallel Earth, so that God and Satan could continue fighting on the previous Earth for the rest of eternity.

I know that other realms/dimensions are accessable from Earth, in the Spawn-verse -- but does that really mean Spawn would've had to recreate those as well? Not imo. We dont know where those dimension come into play. We all know that magic beings can easily go into the divergent universes but how that works into earth mothers whole plan (if she even has one) ermm

Galan007
Is Isolating and putting them away to battle for all eternity without endangering mankind better??? Is it still isolation if one can remove him/herself from said environment, with a thought?

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
We dont know where those dimension come into play. We all know that magic beings can easily go into the divergent universes but how that works into earth mothers whole plan (if she even has one) ermm True.

leonidas
a marvelman sig?? nice . . .

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
a marvelman sig?? nice . . . Thanks! big grin

Utrigita
Is it still isolation if one can remove him/herself from said environment, with a thought?

Yes it is since Both Satan and God was restricted to wage all there conflicts on the alternate dimension / ore parallel Earth they where uncapable of leaving it, that was the hole point of sending them away, to insure mankinds survival.

Galan007
Yes it is since Both Satan and God was restricted to wage all there conflicts on the alternate dimension / ore parallel Earth they where uncapable of leaving it, that was the hole point of sending them away, to insure mankinds survival. They were not incapable of leaving. srsly

They simply didn't realize Spawn's plan.

Astner
A supreme being of a Company is the supreme being of the company.
Of a company? When was it said that Mother was anything beyond a fictional character?

Another feat is, being greater than the Living Tribunal--because the greatest being has to be greater than the Living Tribunal, whom alone has incredible feats.

JLU Amazo did, obviously you haven't watched or payed any attention when watching the episode--the episode (The Return) isn't on youtube.com, so I'm unable to link it.
It happens when Amazo takes Luthor and Cap. Atom in his hand--he creates an alternate dimension where he transports them (he even says so). That's why the room was empty when Superman and co returned.

God and Satan in Image aren't that powerful, there are at least 600 children (Gods and Satans) of the Mother in the universe.
MoM = Man of Miracles = An "aspect" of Mother

Utrigita
They were not incapable of leaving. srsly

They simply didn't realize Spawn's plan.

They where uncapable of leaving the world that spawn imprisoned them too els what would the point for spawn to attain these powers erm

Utrigita
Originally posted by Astner
Of a company? When was it said that Mother was anything beyond a fictional character?

MoM is the supreme being of the Spawn universe better???

Another feat is, being greater than the Living Tribunal--because the greatest being has to be greater than the Living Tribunal, whom alone has incredible feats.

Another feat for MoM is to have given Spawn the ability to remove God And Satan, two omnipotent beings from earth to make sure that they doesn't destroy mankind, apparently it have been retconned but originally Spawn locked them away in a alternate dimension and in that they where supposed to fight each other for all eternity.

JLU Amazo did, obviously you haven't watched or payed any attention when watching the episode--the episode (The Return) isn't on youtube.com, so I'm unable to link it.
It happens when Amazo takes Luthor and Cap. Atom in his hand--he creates an alternate dimension where he transports them (he even says so). That's why the room was empty when Superman and co returned.

Incorrect, Atom shrinks Luthor and Himself into the subatomic universe Luthor even says to himself 7:03, which Amazo then follows them "No universe however large However SMALL is denied to me" 7:18 so he doesn't at any point create a new reality. And it wasn't Superman and co, it was The entire green lantern core (according to the Cartoon) along with Fate how are they supposed to see something smaller then a atom???

Here are a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeB94IfnYLQ&feature=related

God and Satan in Image aren't that powerful, there are at least 600 children (Gods and Satans) of the Mother in the universe.
MoM = Man of Miracles = An "aspect" of Mother

No just immortal and according to some so powerful that not even there own creator can destroy them. I agree that MoM is the same as Man of Miracles, of cause that is only one of his numerous aliases.

Galan007
They where uncapable of leaving the world that spawn imprisoned them too els what would the point for spawn to attain these powers erm There was not one mention of them being 'imprisoned' on Earth, or being 'incapable' of leaving Earth...

God/Satan were both "all powerful", and after they thought they had killed Spawn, they became enraged with one another, and started battling. Now being that they are both "all powerful", one of them could not beat the other -- their battle would last for the rest of eternity.

At this point, Spawn simply created a new Earth, parallel/divergent from the one God and Satan were battling on.

See, it's not that they weren't powerful enough to leave that Earth -- they just didn't know that Spawn had made a new one.

Utrigita
There was not one mention of them being 'imprisoned' on Earth, or being 'incapable' of leaving Earth...

God/Satan were both "all powerful", and after they thought they had killed Spawn, they became enraged with one another, and started battling. Now being that they are both "all powerful", one of them could not beat the other -- their battle would last for the rest of eternity.

At this point, Spawn simply created a new Earth, parallel/divergent from the one God and Satan were battling on.

See, it's not that they weren't powerful enough to leave that Earth -- they just didn't know that Spawn had made a new one.

Will just take a quick look at the respect thread

Galan007
Will just take a quick look at the respect thread I just read the issue.

Do I need to post the scans? confused

Utrigita
I just read the issue.

Do I need to post the scans? confused

no thanx though I have just understood them in another way apparently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.