The Battel of the rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Mean Queen
Red
Weilder: Laira
A red ring is capable of feeding on the rage of its user. The ring auras of the Red Lantern Corpsmen emanates from their mouths, in addition to a standard aura. Atrocitus, a member of the Empire of Tears, forges the first Red Power Battery on the prison planet Ysmault and uses it to murder Qull, the being who told Abin Sur the prophecy of the Blackest Night. Laira, one of the "Lost Lanterns", later receives the first red power ring.

Orange
Weilder: Donna Troy
An orange ring is powered by avarice, or greed. According to Ganthet, "the orange light of avarice will be discovered and manipulated by a being whose greed knows no bounds". The Controllers, an off-shoot of the Oan race, are searching for the orange light in order to create their own corps.

Yellow
Weilder: Sinestro
Main articles: Sinestro, Sinestro Corps, and Nero (DC Comics)
The first yellow ring was accquired by Sinestro following his banishment to the anti-matter universe of Qward, and could only be recharged by fighting a Green Lantern. Years later, after loosing the ring to Guy Guardner and reaccquiring it, Sinestro created the Sinestro Corps. The yellow rings used by the Sinestro Corps are fueled by fear as opposed to willpower and are recharged by Yellow Power Batteries.

Blue
Weilder: Sayd
At the end of the war with the Sinestro Corps, former Guardians of the Universe Ganthet and Sayd used the emotion of hope to create the first blue power ring

Indigo
Weilder: Jade
The bearers of the indigo power wield staff-like lanterns composed of coral-like material which are powered by compassion. This corps exists to spread goodwill throughout the universe.

Violet
Weilder: Star Sapphire
After realizing the power of the Star Sapphire was too great for them to control, the Zamarons forged a violet power ring and battery out of the Star Sapphire gem. The Zamaron rings are fueled by the emotion of love, one of the two emotions (with the other being rage) that most influence their user.

Black
Weilder: Black Hand
After the battle with the Sinestro Corps, Superman-Prime hurled the shattered body of the Anti-Monitor into space. The Anti-Monitor's corpse then crashed on an unknown planet and was encased within a Black Lantern Battery.

Unlike other types of power rings, the black rings are wielded by the dead. The symbol on the black rings is the same symbol used by Green Lantern super-villain Black Hand.

Green
Weilder: Kyle Rayner
Who wins?

Mindset
Kyle miffed

The Mean Queen
why

Tron
You put a Guardian in this?! That makes this utterly one-sided.

The Mean Queen
Originally posted by Tron
You put a Guardian in this?! That makes this utterly one-sided. When Sayd had the ring she wasnt a guardian.

Tron
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
When Sayd had the ring she wasnt a guardian.

Dude, she doesn't need the ring. She may have dropped the "Guardian" title, but doesn't change the fact that she still has the same Guardian power.

The Mean Queen
true yes so who could take her spot the reason thought of her is bcause she was first to get the ring

Tron
She didn't get a ring, her and Ganthet made the ring. They have yet to show who'll get the first one. And I don't know who would qualify for one yet. It'll either be someone with a lot of hope, or someone who inspires hope (which would be easier).

The Mean Queen
i dont kow i am bot to got to bed

Soljer
As another said; this is ridiculously one-sided with Sayd in here.

If not for the Guardian, either Rayner or Sinestro would take the win.

Endrict Nuul
i dont kow i am bot to got to bed

Learn to spell sock.

Soljer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Learn to spell sock.

Ehs.
Oh.
See.
Kay.

What do I win?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Soljer
Ehs.
Oh.
See.
Kay.

What do I win?

A cookie.

The Mean Queen
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Learn to spell sock. i am not a sock i was half asleep last night and my key board does not always work so plz dont call me a sock

thank you
as for the battel who do you all think that should take her spot maby superman

Kutulu
i am not a sock i was half asleep last night and my key board does not always work so plz dont call me a sock

thank you
as for the battel who do you all think that should take her spot maby superman

Darkseid loses. stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kutulu
Darkseid loses. stick out tongue
hulk gets gangraped in front of his parents and children (who are brought from the future just to see it)

Tron
How about we stick to the topic?

Thanks.

The Mean Queen
thank you tron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.