Predator and Terminator vs Robocop and the Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Both sides know everything about eachother, Predators invisibility, whos human and whats not etc. Neither sides are hoding back either. Straight up war. cool

Original Predator and Terminator.

Predator: Plasma caster, Wristblades, Smart Disc and Combi-stick.

Terminator: AK47, Desert Eagle, Automatic shotgun and pipe bombs.

MAX Comics Punisher and movie Robocop.

Punisher: M4 with M203 grenade launcher, Shotgun, kevlar, infrared goggles and grenades.

Robo: Pistol, Machine gun, rocketlauncher arm and flamethrower.

They fight in New York City.

Darth Martin
T-800 Model 101>Robocop

Jungle Hunter>>>>Punisher

braz
Idunno, Robo might be able to blow the Terminator in half with that rocketlauncher, I mean it only took a pipe bomb to really undo him. erm And if Punisher can see the Predator, then it'd be kinda close.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
Idunno, Robo might be able to blow the Terminator in half with that rocketlauncher, I mean it only took a pipe bomb to really undo him. erm And if Punisher can see the Predator, then it'd be kinda close. Reese strategically put it in the T-800's weak spot with no armour. Robocop won't have that same luxury, it will take it just as another "human" criminal.

Punisher has no shot at killing a Warrior Yautja that's gunning(no PIS/CIS, honor code, playing with his opponets or any **** like that) for him.

bobbi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Reese strategically put it in the T-800's weak spot with no armour. Robocop won't have that same luxury, it will take it just as another "human" criminal.

The thread stated that everyone knows everything about each other so he wouldn't be underestimating him. Still say predator gives them the majority though.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by bobbi
The thread stated that everyone knows everything about each other so he wouldn't be underestimating him. Still say predator gives them the majority though. Okay thanks I missed that but "straight up war" means T-800 will be bringing miniguns and stuff like that. That will kill Robocop just like ED-209. Also T-800 has the strength, speed, and durability advantage. Does Robocop get his jetpack? TThat could make it more even.

Grammaton
Robocop is definatley the weakest "machine" here. Pairing Predator with Robo against T800 and Castle is a fairer matchup.

braz
Okay thanks I missed that but "straight up war" means T-800 will be bringing miniguns and stuff like that. That will kill Robocop just like ED-209. Also T-800 has the strength, speed, and durability advantage. Does Robocop get his jetpack? TThat could make it more even.

nah, no uber-jetpack. sad Team 1 wins. If the Predator is going all out like I said(forgot i stated that in OP), then he should be able to take out Frank, regardless if he's seen. Same with Terminator for Robo. Terminators the better tracker, and would find him first with his enhanced optics.

grey fox
Frank could possibly asplode Arnie with a Rocket shot, while Robo head-shots Pedator.

jrodslam
Same with Terminator for Robo. Terminators the better tracker, and would find him first with his enhanced optics.

The T-800-101 isnt a better tracker than Robo. I also believe Robos optics are better than the term's as well. Possibly.

Also, for those who say that a mini gun would take out Robo must have not seen Robocop 2. ED-209's guns arent miniguns. Cain(robocop 2) had a minigun and it did nothing to Robo.

Robo may be able to take the Pred out from a distance quickly considering the Preds cloaking does nothing here. Plus there shouldnt be any debates to who has the best aim in this entire fight.

Because the Terms weapons arent the greatest, Frank may be able to hang with him a bit.

Team 2 ftw.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jrodslam
The T-800-101 isnt a better tracker than Robo. I also believe Robos optics are better than the term's as well. Possibly.

Also, for those who say that a mini gun would take out Robo must have not seen Robocop 2. ED-209's guns arent miniguns. Cain(robocop 2) had a minigun and it did nothing to Robo.

Robo may be able to take the Pred out from a distance quickly considering the Preds cloaking does nothing here. Plus there shouldnt be any debates to who has the best aim in this entire fight.

Because the Terms weapons arent the greatest, Frank may be able to hang with him a bit.

Team 2 ftw. Terminators always track down their opponet. They are experts at tracking and infiltration. Robocop has the best aim here probably. But what weapons is he using. His 9mm won't help here.

jrodslam
Terminators always track down their opponet. They are experts at tracking and infiltration. Robocop has the best aim here probably. But what weapons is he using. His 9mm won't help here.

Terminators are put in a area not too far from where their target is. They also already have files on the target to a degree. The tracking and infiltration doesnt do much here imo. Especially against Robo. As far as weapons go, Robo is using the flamethrower, machine gun, rocket launcher as well as the beretta(although it may not be too useful).

Darth Martin
Terminators are put in a area not too far from where their target is. They also already have files on the target to a degree. The tracking and infiltration doesnt do much here imo. Especially against Robo. As far as weapons go, Robo is using the flamethrower, machine gun, rocket launcher as well as the beretta(although it may not be too useful). I was only countering on what you said that the Robocop has better tracking capabilities.

None of those weapons will work except meybe the rocket launcher. Machine guns and 9mm have no effect as seen throughout the whole franchise. T-X used the flamethrower on the T-850 to no avail. I doubt fire will put down the T-800. Also in T1 the T-800 basically let fire consume him only to reveal his endo-skeleton.

snoopdogg
Team one ftw.

braz

Team 2 ftw.

Well I just figured since the Terminators job is to, well. terminate, that theyd be expert trackers, so they can find and kill. they have files on all their targets, they say that they 'see everything', have enhanced optics, from what i saw, robo just has normal vision with some letters and stuff, and is part human.

And a minigun really did nothing to Robocop? blink That just doesnt sound right, I would say at least a few rounds would penetrate and do damage given those things amazing firepower.

Pipe bomb in Robos grill ftw.

And hows he gonna spot a Predator?

spidey-dude
terminator solo

braz
Originally posted by grey fox
Frank could possibly asplode Arnie with a Rocket shot, while Robo head-shots Pedator.

That'd be cute, except Frank doesnt have a rocket launcher and Robo cant see the Predator.

jrodslam
Well I just figured since the Terminators job is to, well. terminate, that theyd be expert trackers, so they can find and kill. they have files on all their targets, they say that they 'see everything', have enhanced optics, from what i saw, robo just has normal vision with some letters and stuff, and is part human.

They are good trackers, but they use a lot of common sense. Like i said, they are placed in a area not too far from where the target would be, so they only have to apply basic tracking methods imo. Yea, i remember that in Term 2, T-800 stated that he "sees everything", but i dont think thats true at all. Terms vision is red with letters and numbers, while Robos vision is regular with letters and numbers. Thing is, weve seen Robo switch his vision. Hes even seen through walls. The only thing thats human/organic on Robo is his brain(and eyes although i think hed still be able to see without them).

And a minigun really did nothing to Robocop? blink That just doesnt sound right, I would say at least a few rounds would penetrate and do damage given those things amazing firepower.

Nope a minigun did nothing to Robo. Cain was armed with a mini gun as well as a fusion cutter, shoulder cannon(although not plasma) and extended long arm. The fusion cutter and cannon were the only things that damaged Robos armor.

Pipe bomb in Robos grill ftw.

I dont really see it happening. Robo has been in so many explosions, its not funny.

And hows he gonna spot a Predator?

Thermal vision ftw.

Darth Martin
Man Jrodslam any of the Yautja's weapons will cut through Robocop like nothing. One shot from the Plasma Caster will also **** him up. And Terminators eat grenades, so Punisher is useless. Also in the new show "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" Cameron was able to switch to a number of different visions while trying to find that dead woman in the woods. Different model but we can assume T-800's can too. There are only a hand full of scenes in the trilogy where we see what the Terminators see anyway.

braz
They are good trackers, but they use a lot of common sense. Like i said, they are placed in a area not too far from where the target would be, so they only have to apply basic tracking methods imo. Yea, i remember that in Term 2, T-800 stated that he "sees everything", but i dont think thats true at all. Terms vision is red with letters and numbers, while Robos vision is regular with letters and numbers. Thing is, weve seen Robo switch his vision. Hes even seen through walls. The only thing thats human/organic on Robo is his brain(and eyes although i think hed still be able to see without them).

You dont think its true. So I guess this is opinion-based. And Terminators see different than we do, what may appear to be hard to see for us, may be right out in the open for them. And I've never seen or heard of Robocop switching vision modes, that was more like a Predator thing I always thought.

Nope a minigun did nothing to Robo. Cain was armed with a mini gun as well as a fusion cutter, shoulder cannon(although not plasma) and extended long arm. The fusion cutter and cannon were the only things that damaged Robos armor.

Bah, I'd have to see the video for myself. A minigun in a 5-second sustained burst would shred Robocop.

I dont really see it happening. Robo has been in so many explosions, its not funny.

Has he survived a pipe bomb in his mouth? that was powerful enough to cut a Terminator in half.

Thermal vision ftw.
Like I said, never seen or heard of this, all I've seen is human vision with numbers and stuff.

braz
Just watched the ED209 fight, those werent miniguns pal. Those were like machineguns, a minigun can shoot up to a rate of 3000 rpm, thats 50 bullets per second.

Darth Martin
Okay but what is to stop T-800 from bringing one to the fight like in T2 or a like he did in T3 with a 50.Calibre to the cemetery?

jrodslam
Man Jrodslam any of the Yautja's weapons will cut through Robocop like nothing. One shot from the Plasma Caster will also **** him up. And Terminators eat grenades, so Punisher is useless. Also in the new show "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" Cameron was able to switch to a number of different visions while trying to find that dead woman in the woods. Different model but we can assume T-800's can too. There are only a hand full of scenes in the trilogy where we see what the Terminators see anyway.

Fact is, the Pred would start out at a distance. If hes smart that is. That renders his wrist blades, disk(we dont know the full range), and spear useless. The plasma caster doesnt track and can be dodged. I do agree that if it hits Robo, it could mess him up bad, but Id put my money on Robo to hit before the Pred does. As far as the new show goes, i cant really use this because its brand new. In the first 2 movies, we saw that the T-800's vision was red and never switched vision modes.

jrodslam
You dont think its true. So I guess this is opinion-based. And Terminators see different than we do, what may appear to be hard to see for us, may be right out in the open for them. And I've never seen or heard of Robocop switching vision modes, that was more like a Predator thing I always thought.

I dont think its true because you can hide from a T-800. It hasnt shown the ability to see through walls or infra red. Robocop switched vision modes in his first movie.

Bah, I'd have to see the video for myself. A minigun in a 5-second sustained burst would shred Robocop.

Why should a mingun shred Robocop? I dont get it? Ive been trying to post a video, but if you were to click on the link, you get the 404 error. Ill keep trying.

Has he survived a pipe bomb in his mouth? that was powerful enough to cut a Terminator in half.

If im not mistaken the pipe bomb want placed in the T-800's mouth. It was placed in the abdomen. Good luck trying to do that to Robocop.

Like I said, never seen or heard of this, all I've seen is human vision with numbers and stuff.

Ill try to get the videos.

jrodslam
Just watched the ED209 fight, those werent miniguns pal. Those were like machineguns, a minigun can shoot up to a rate of 3000 rpm, thats 50 bullets per second.

Ed-209 was in Robocop 1. Im talking about Cain who had the minigun. Hes in Robocop 2. And Ed isnt armed with machine guns. they are more like cannons. Did you see how they shredded his armor? Its kinda like what cain has on his shoulder, only it shoots faster.

jrodslam
Cain. His ammo is crazy.

www.dailymotion.com/video/x4b22n

braz
Ed-209 was in Robocop 1. Im talking about Cain who had the minigun. Hes in Robocop 2. And Ed isnt armed with machine guns. they are more like cannons. Did you see how they shredded his armor? Its kinda like what cain has on his shoulder, only it shoots faster.

Oh, my bad, I was thinking they were the same for some reason. idunno, I didnt know there were that many baddies for Robo.

braz
Okay but what is to stop T-800 from bringing one to the fight like in T2 or a like he did in T3 with a 50.Calibre to the cemetery?

Drat, I didnt put that in the OP, I really intended him to have a minigun or a grenade launcher like in T-2. Oh well, cant change it now.

braz
Cain. His ammo is crazy.

www.dailymotion.com/video/x4b22n

Didnt work for me. I watched another video of it, was that where Robo gets shot in those seats and then the elevator? If so, thats pretty impressive. But I just dont see how so many rounds would just ting off metal, I mean his armor can only be so thick. Isnt any of his body human flesh or is that just his head?

jrodslam
Didnt work for me. I watched another video of it, was that where Robo gets shot in those seats and then the elevator? If so, thats pretty impressive. But I just dont see how so many rounds would just ting off metal, I mean his armor can only be so thick. Isnt any of his body human flesh or is that just his head?

Damn link. I dont know whats up with it. Yea, thats the one. Robos armor is the same as the Terminators i believe. Titanum armor and kevlar over titanium is other areas(Term doesnt have any kevlar though). I believe thats what it is. Ill watch it tomorrow when i come home from work.

The only part of Robos body that has human flesh is his face, and thats just the skin. He no longer has a skull(bone). Other organic parts are his brain ofcourse and eye, but like i said before, im not 100% sure if they are needed. The face/eyes were only kept in honor of Murphy. Take Cain for example. His eyes were shown with his brain and spinal cord when they were taken out of his human body, but when he was a machine, his armor covered his entire head.

braz
Damn link. I dont know whats up with it. Yea, thats the one. Robos armor is the same as the Terminators i believe. Titanum armor and kevlar over titanium is other areas(Term doesnt have any kevlar though). I believe thats what it is. Ill watch it tomorrow when i come home from work.

The only part of Robos body that has human flesh is his face, and thats just the skin. He no longer has a skull(bone). Other organic parts are his brain ofcourse and eye, but like i said before, im not 100% sure if they are needed. The face/eyes were only kept in honor of Murphy. Take Cain for example. His eyes were shown with his brain and spinal cord when they were taken out of his human body, but when he was a machine, his armor covered his entire head.

Well that explains it, guess its the ol pipe bomb to the mouth then big grin , which would work as it would blow his brain to bits. The reason I mentioned the terminator with the pipe bomb was I was just showing how powerful they were: If it blows a Terminator in half, then it could kill Robocop in the most fatal area, that is: his face.

jrodslam
Well that explains it, guess its the ol pipe bomb to the mouth then big grin , which would work as it would blow his brain to bits. The reason I mentioned the terminator with the pipe bomb was I was just showing how powerful they were: If it blows a Terminator in half, then it could kill Robocop in the most fatal area, that is: his face.

I know pipe bombs are powerful, but who in the hell is going to put one in robocops mouth? Certainly not the predator and certainly not the T-800 considering hed be as risk to get blown up as well. Its just not a likely tactic. sorry.erm

horrorwolf
Team1 FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.