Michael Myers vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Movie versions(most recent) of both. Frank was able to beat The Russian. Can he beat the new Myers from Rob Zombie's film?

Castle has a Kabar and Myers has as kitchen knife. Fights in the same place as he and the Russian fought.

braz
Frank ftw. He mutilates the psycho.

quanchi112
Myers for the win. He wont stop coming for him until he dies.

Endrict Nuul
What's a kabar?

jinzin
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
What's a kabar?
rambo knife.

hmmmm given the environment and incarnations Myers takes this.. if it was comic book Punisher, Frank'd win easy.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
Frank ftw. He mutilates the psycho. I take it you haven't seen Rob Zombie's Halloween remake my friend. smile

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
What's a kabar? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KA-BAR It's the favored knife of Castle.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jinzin
rambo knife.

hmmmm given the environment and incarnations Myers takes this.. if it was comic book Punisher, Frank'd win easy. I don't know if even comic Punisher w/ knife, Myers in the new movie was a ****ing beast.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I take it you haven't seen Rob Zombie's Halloween remake my friend. smile

Rob Zombie's Mike Meyers was only human, older ones, not counting the first two or three, was supernatural.

xmarksthespot
Parallax vs Michael Myers? Spite.

jinzin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I don't know if even comic Punisher w/ knife, Myers in the new movie was a ****ing beast.

Beast? He took a couple of bullets.

So what?

Strength? A big guy was able to hold him off and take his punishment for a decent length of time, Myers had to resort to stabbing him.

Punisher would curb Michael.

Infact, Myers went down to a knife shot to the neck didn't he. Punisher would decapitate him with better fighting skill, and superior speed, probably even has comparable damage soak.

(keeping in mind we're talking about new myers, not MM from part 4.)

iceman24567
Frank from the movie would lose comic book Frank cuts Michael Myers head off easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.