Azrael versus Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Fight takes place at night in New York City. Both characters are at their peak form.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/13000/12834/138727-azrael_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1493/28988-moon-knight_400.jpg

jinzin
If at peak form do you mean the spiderman-like strength monnknight version? If so.. this is harder to call than I thought.

Gecko4lif
Im going with Az for this one

King_Mungi
Definetly Moon Knight, at his peak he did pretty crazy things and add in his adamantium weapons and his Angelwing..bye bye Azrael

guy222
MK

Entity
Well this is indeed a very close fight but gotta go with MK if only because they're both nuts but he's always seemed to me to be more in control of his own psychosis

TricksterPriest
I'm gonna go against the grain. Azrael was a freaking monster when he had his armor. Bulletproof, superstrength on par with deathstroke (he was able to stalemate DS on pure strength and speed.), he's been struck by lightning without armor and got right back up. He's been shot in the head by a magnum and gotten back up.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm gonna go against the grain. Azrael was a freaking monster when he had his armor. Bulletproof, superstrength on par with deathstroke (he was able to stalemate DS on pure strength and speed.), he's been struck by lightning without armor and got right back up. He's been shot in the head by a magnum and gotten back up.

adamantium crescent dark to the head for the win, also Moon Knight can merely use his anti-metal wave to destroy Azrael's armor with no problems plus with the Angelwing he wouldn't even need to lift a finger to fight Az. Like I said Moon Knight says bye bye to Az

Master-Borg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
adamantium crescent dark to the head for the win, also Moon Knight can merely use his anti-metal wave to destroy Azrael's armor with no problems plus with the Angelwing he wouldn't even need to lift a finger to fight Az. Like I said Moon Knight says bye bye to Az is the angelwing his vehicle...if so, that's not allowed

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Master-Borg
is the angelwing his vehicle...if so, that's not allowed

Your properly thinking of his Moon-Copter.

The Angelwing depending on what model was a remote controlled weapon that he used in fights

Starscream M
I still think Azrael would take down MK, despite MK's gadgets

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
I still think Azrael would take down MK, despite MK's gadgets

How? Because MK really does have practically every advantage.

guy222
still mk

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
How? Because MK really does have practically every advantage. imo, Azrael is more skilled and has the 'system'...he's just a plain better fighter than MK so I'm not sure how you think MK has every advantage

Board Walker
in speed, strength, fighting skill I give it to Azrael, even in durability.

This guy beat Night wing in h2h, tied DS, this g uy was pretty dangerous.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Board Walker
in speed, strength, fighting skill I give it to Azrael, even in durability.

This guy beat Night wing in h2h, tied DS, this g uy was pretty dangerous. yeah, I'm not sure how Mungi finds MK with 'every' advantage... confused

The Heap
Azrael.

He's pretty much a natural-born killer. Very dangerous.

Metalmanx
Hm...Moon Knight.

-K-M-

Starscream M

and what are your reasons? give examples from the comics.
Bruce entrusted him with the mantle of the bat...not nightwing. That there tells ya something about this guy.

He utterly destroyed bane, a guy who's beaten the batman.

With the 'system', he is basically superhuman as it helps him do stuff humans can't.

The system also allowed him to build a set of armor that is certainly on par, if not superior, to MK's gear.

lastly, he is a brutal guy who wouldn't think twice about decapitating MK, unlike other heroes MK may face.

-K-M-
Bruce entrusted him with the mantle of the bat...not nightwing. That there tells ya something about this guy.

He utterly destroyed bane, a guy who's beaten the batman.

With the 'system', he is basically superhuman as it helps him do stuff humans can't.

The system also allowed him to build a set of armor that is certainly on par, if not superior, to MK's gear.

lastly, he is a brutal guy who wouldn't think twice about decapitating MK, unlike other heroes MK may face.

That doesn't mean not much, as even Alfred pretended to be Batman to help cover up Bruce's identity. Also what happened to Azrael too? Oh yeah the Bruce kicked him out of the job. erm

Bane beat a weakened and tired Batman, try again

MK is completly superhuman under a full moon, what feats has he done that puts him over MK

How? Give examples. What weapons does Azrael have to counter adamantium darts?

.....are you kidding me? I take it you don't read MK, as he is cutting people's faces off, stabbing people's eyes out, impaling people, and he even just killed Black Spectre 2 issues ago. Your knowledge on comics fail again

The Heap
That doesn't mean not much, as even Alfred pretended to be Batman to help cover up Bruce's identity

MK is completly superhuman under a full moon, what feats has he done that puts him over MK

.....are you kidding me? I take it you don't read MK, as he is cutting people's faces off, stabbing people's eyes out, impaling people, and he even just killed Black Spectre 2 issues ago. Your knowledge on comics fail again

Your questioning his knowledge on comics?

WTF is wrong with you?

On topic: Azrael, would decimate Moon Knight. I'm quite sure of it.

-K-M-
Originally posted by The Heap
Your questioning his knowledge on comics?

WTF is wrong with you?

On topic: Azrael, would decimate Moon Knight. I'm quite sure of it.

Question Starscream M? Most definetly as he even has admitted he doesn't read comics

No he wouldn't at all

Starscream M
That doesn't mean not much, as even Alfred pretended to be Batman to help cover up Bruce's identity

are you seriously comparing Alfred to Azrael? erm that's just sad. When has Batman ever entrusted Alfred to be the protector of Gotham before? yeah...never.

Bane's stalemated bats many times after that.

I never said Azrael surpassed MK, you're the one who said MK has 'every' advantage.

Azrael has a burning blade in his wrist that I don't see how MK can counter.

Azrael is far more brutal than MK...but that is neither here or there, my point was simply that Mk's battles against Iron Fist and the other goody two shoes isn't indicative of how he would perform against someone who has no second thoughts about cutting him to pieces. Whereas Azrael has dealt with far worse scum than Marc Spector.

-K-M-
are you seriously comparing Alfred to Azrael? erm that's just sad. When has Batman ever entrusted Alfred to be the protector of Gotham before? yeah...never.

Bane's stalemated bats many times after that.

I never said Azrael surpassed MK, you're the one who said MK has 'every' advantage.

Azrael has a burning blade in his wrist that I don't see how MK can counter.

Azrael is far more brutal than MK...but that is neither here or there, my point was simply that Mk's battles against Iron Fist and the other goody two shoes isn't indicative of how he would perform against someone who has no second thoughts about cutting him to pieces. Whereas Azrael has dealt with far worse scum than Marc Spector.

and you missed the point COMPLETLY, Alfred has taken up the mantle is that the be all feat? No. Azrael even later got fired from being Batman, so how does taking up someone elses mantle make you automatically stronger? Nightwing has taken up the mantle breifly as well

When?

Did I now? Read my post again.."How? Because MK really does have practically every advantage."

Except his armor, and his adamantium staff, and his explosive darts, etc, etc, etc.

Oh really? give reasons why you think that? As MK has broken peoples backs because they annoyed him. MK has fought people and beat people who Cap and Iron Fist had fought, he has never directly fought Iron Fist. Also are you really not familar with MK at all? MK fights demons, god avatars, and powerful sorcessors who have all wanted him dead erm

Starscream M
I never said taking up the mantle of the bat makes one stronger...stop putting words in my mouth. I said it says something when Bruce goddamn Wayne selects you of all people to take his place. Having Alfred wear a costume isn't the same thing, and you know it.

When did Bane stalemate Batman? I'm not sure...but several posters stated that in one of Bane's threads, so I'm sured it happened.

Stop playing semantics.

His armor can't stop a burning blade that Azrael has. I wouldnt even call it armor, more just a costume. Burning blade = far more deadly than adamantium staff. And for a guy who's survived being shot, I don't think darts are gonna do the trick.

-K-M-
I never said taking up the mantle of the bat makes one stronger...stop putting words in my mouth. I said it says something when Bruce goddamn Wayne selects you of all people to take his place. Having Alfred wear a costume isn't the same thing, and you know it.

When did Bane stalemate Batman? I'm not sure...but several posters stated that in one of Bane's threads, so I'm sured it happened.

Stop playing semantics.

His armor can't stop a burning blade that Azrael has. I wouldnt even call it armor, more just a costume. Burning blade = far more deadly than adamantium staff. And for a guy who's survived being shot, I don't think darts are gonna do the trick.

Yet you brung it up as a feat, when a lot of people have taken up the mantle. Bruce asked Alfred to wear a modified suit to help keep his identity safe. Nightwing has flat out turned it down, as have various others.

So you havn't read it then? Shocking.

Stop being neive to actual comic events

Ummm...what? Prove to me it can cut his armor, as it has taken Storm and Living Lightenings attacks at the same time, machine gun fire, high end explosives, etc. What? How is his burning blade more deadly then his adamantium staff, as you do know it's more then just a staff right? As he could turn on his anti-metal and literally melt the blade erm Your kidding me, your comparing a bullet to an adamantium dart?

Starscream M

Ummm...what? Prove to me it can cut his armor, as it has taken Storm and Living Lightenings attacks at the same time, machine gun fire, high end explosives, etc. What? How is his burning blade more deadly then his adamantium staff, as you do know it's more then just a staff right? As he could turn on his anti-metal and literally melt the blade erm Your kidding me, your comparing a bullet to an adamantium dart?

a rubber suit could take lightning...so?

I think Azrael's burning blade is much more powerful than machine gun fire (which is worthless in comics) and explosives

would you rather face someone with a burning blade or an metal staff? I fail to see how being adamantium makes it any more deadly, it just makes it unbreakable.

How often doe MK use this anti-metal trick...cuz I'm willing to bet quite rare.

No, an adamantium dart is incomparable to a bullet...it is far slower and easier to dodge, and it would do less harm, as darts don't penetrate, just their needle tip.

-K-M-
a rubber suit could take lightning...so?

I think Azrael's burning blade is much more powerful than machine gun fire (which is worthless in comics) and explosives

would you rather face someone with a burning blade or an metal staff? I fail to see how being adamantium makes it any more deadly, it just makes it unbreakable.

How often doe MK use this anti-metal trick...cuz I'm willing to bet quite rare.

No, an adamantium dart is incomparable to a bullet...it is far slower and easier to dodge, and it would do less harm, as darts don't penetrate, just their needle tip.

Rubber suit? haha, once again your proving you don't know what your talking about as you completly missed the point...AGAIN

prove it

A metal staff that has electrical abilities, magnetic and the most deadly anti-metal. Which would literally disintegrate Azraels blade and armor.

Often, as he built the application right into the staff and used it right up till his "Death" in vol.3.

Except MK has wrist blasters that fire the darts out like a gun. Also needle tip? Oh my, have you seen MK's darts? As their not like a normal dart. Seriously have you read MK at all? erm

The Heap

Stop playing semantics.

Bane has stalemated Batman before. Can't recall which issue it took place in though.

-K-M-
Bane has stalemated Batman before. Can't recall which issue it took place in though.

He stalemated Batman after the back breaking incident, but once again Batman was tired and weakened.

id369
Peak conditions, would probably be Azrael 1million. But that would be just plain wrong, and a curb stomp.

The Heap
He stalemated Batman after the back breaking incident, but once again Batman was tired and weakened.

Point is, Bane stalemated The Goddamned Batman.

And about MK's darts... I don't care what they look like, darts, aren't any more dangerous than bullets in any sense of the word.

Again, Azrael kills Moon Knight. An unbreakable staff isn't going to save MK's ass from an asskickin' from Az-Bat.

-K-M-

-K-M-
Point is, Bane stalemated The Goddamned Batman.

And about MK's darts... I don't care what they look like, darts, aren't any more dangerous than bullets in any sense of the word.

Again, Azrael kills Moon Knight. An unbreakable staff isn't going to save MK's ass from an asskickin' from Az-Bat.

That's if you ignore the context of the story, as even at the end of the fight Batman was getting the advantage and Bane left.

Except these darts have explosive capabilities that have took down a building. Look up what the darts do.

Wrong again.

Starscream M
If you want to go that route on peak conditions, MK releases Khonshu or.....
Khonshu is not MK though confused

-K-M-
Khonshu is not MK though confused

In vol.2 he practically was, as he could release the God and do his bidding. He even released Khonshu to defeat Dr.Doom.

The Heap
That's if you ignore the context of the story, as even at the end of the fight Batman was getting the advantage and Bane left.

Except these darts have explosive capabilities that have took down a building. Look up what the darts do.

Wrong again.

Sure.

Clearly, your opinion is the right one and everyone else's is wrong. laughing

Gun's > Darts.

Even if MK's darts are explosive, MK's gonna have to find a safe spot in which to fire and get a "lock" on Azrael. By that time, he's on the floor with a broken nose.

-K-M-
Sure.

Clearly, your opinion is the right one and everyone else's is wrong. laughing

Gun's > Darts.

Even if MK's darts are explosive, MK's gonna have to find a safe spot in which to fire and get a "lock" on Azrael. By that time, he's on the floor with a broken nose.

You mean just yours and the notorious Starscream which doesn't have much credibility here?

Depends on what darts he uses, as he has poison darts, gas darts, explosive darts, adamantium darts, etc.

Actual no, he has fired those darts close quarters as his metallic armor has protected him from said blasts. Plus he has scanners and sensors built into his armor so "locking" on would not be that diffucult. Not familar with MK? erm

id369
In vol.2 he practically was, as he could release the God and do his bidding. He even released Khonshu to defeat Dr.Doom.

A sword that slices the fabric of time and space, and time traveling abilities makes of a fairly potent adversary. Even for the likes of such as Doom.

The Heap
Actual no, he has fired those darts close quarters as his metallic armor has protected him from said blasts. Plus he has scanners and sensors built into his armor so "locking" on would not be that diffucult. Not familar with MK? erm

You mean those silver tights?

Thats hardly what one would consider "Armor".

Now, his darts. Again. It doesn't matter just how many different paralyzing darts MK has, he's facing an opponent who wouldn't think twice about blowing MK's head square off with a heavy-duty Machine Gun, or god knows what else.

occultdestroyer
Moon Knight

-K-M-
Originally posted by id369
A sword that slices the fabric of time and space, and time traveling abilities makes of a fairly potent adversary. Even for the likes of such as Doom.

Khonshu has done that as well, even sent multiple people in the past and rips a hole in reality when he was fighting Set

You mean those silver tights?

Thats hardly what one would consider "Armor".

Now, his darts. Again. It doesn't matter just how many different paralyzing darts MK has, he's facing an opponent who wouldn't think twice about blowing MK's head square off with a heavy-duty Machine Gun, or god knows what else.

What? No, in v.3 he actually made literally armor not "tights". Seriously read up on him erm

Did you not see the scan I already posted?

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/mk49_04.jpg

The Heap
Khonshu has done that as well, even sent multiple people in the past and rips a hole in reality when he was fighting Set

What? No, in v.3 he actually made literally armor not "tights". Seriously read up on him erm

Did you not see the scan I already posted?

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/mk49_04.jpg

You mean the scan you've only just added in?

Yeah, I can see it.

Didn't help. I still think he'd get his ass kicked by Azrael.

-K-M-
You mean the scan you've only just added in?

Yeah, I can see it.

Didn't help. I still think he'd get his ass kicked by Azrael.

I posted that exact same scan on the first page erm

and you clearly are showing you don't know much about MK

The Heap
I posted that exact same scan on the first page erm

and you clearly are showing you don't know much about MK

Sorry, I've realised you had posted it, now.

Actually, however, it means I missed a post, not that I don't know much on MK.

Common sense. Tis' a great thing.

-K-M-
Sorry, I've realised you had posted it, now.

Actually, however, it means I missed a post, not that I don't know much on MK.

Common sense. Tis' a great thing.

You didn't even know MK had armor, which have withstood Wolverine's claws before erm

BruceSkywalker
Azrael ftw

Board Walker
Azrael doesn't have speed? Fighting skill? He was beating Deathstroke.

Strength? He overpowered and curbstomped bane.

He beat Nightwing.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Board Walker
Azrael doesn't have speed? Fighting skill? He was beating Deathstroke.

Strength? He overpowered and curbstomped bane.

He beat Nightwing.

Didn't say he didn't have speed, but would you say he is as fast as Spider-Man? Fighting skill is perhaps where Azrael will shine, but to say he is much better then MK is wrong

Bane overall is not that strong (compared to other superhumans), he most definetly is not Spider-Man level. What's Bane's best strength feat?

Ok? MK beat Nick Fury, Flag Smasher, US Agent (one shot), Weapon Omega (one shot), Commodore Donny Planet, Shroud, etc. and they some of Marvel's best hand to hand fighters

Starscream M

Ok? MK beat Nick Fury, Flag Smasher, Commodore Donny Planet, Shroud, etc. and they some of Marvel's best hand to hand fighters

flag smasher? donny planet? shroud? what kinda pathetic b-listers are these? erm

-K-M-
flag smasher? donny planet? shroud? what kinda pathetic b-listers are these? erm

Flag Smasher is a Captain America villian who has given him troubles many times, Donny Planet was Heroes for Hire villian who fought Iron Fist and even Danny said he got lucky how he beat him. Shroud is a Daredevil/West Coast Avengers/ MK/Mrs.Marvel "villian". They have been around for years

Read comics and then maybe you will know who these people are as their not obscure sans maybe Planet.

Prep-Man
Azrael pumped up on Venom would take a majority.

Mshinu
MK got this one. Would be a great fight to watch tho.

quanchi112
Mk, 10/10.

Prep-Man
Azrael 6/10.

-K-M-
Still Moon Knight

JakeTheBank
JPV

leonidas
i'd take jvp for a slight majority as well.

-K-M-
Interesting, MK has weapons that can render his useless and depending on what incarnation of MK this is he is physically superior to him as well

Prep-Man
I doubt he's superior to a juiced up JVP, who was holding a few tons over his head like it was nothing. Even Bane on Venom was taking it to two Hourman's, no sold Catman's punch, and recently, a Secret Six on venom was giving the likes of some of the JLA in a battle.

-K-M-
Umm...in his most strongest form (not including the Moon Realm where he is class 100) MK was class 10 and was equal to Spider-Man in strength. So no he is not stronger then him.

Then adding in his equipment that can destroy JVP's armor, and his adamantium or his Carbonadium armor PLUS his Angelwing (this is meant to be brought into fights, this isn't his MoonCopter)...yeah I don't see how he can win.

Starscream M
mooncopters a silly name

-K-M-
Similar to Batmobile or Batwing, Spider-Car, etc. Most of the comic book vechiles are silly names

Starscream M
Similar to Batmobile or Batwing, Spider-Car, etc. Most of the comic book vechiles are silly names spider car is silly...batmobile is kinda cool actually, as is batwing. bat plane would've been stupid.

-K-M-
There was a Batcopter, Batboat, Batplane, etc. Oh the silver age.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by -K-M- Umm...in his most strongest form (not including the Moon Realm where he is class 100) MK was class 10 and was equal to Spider-Man in strength. So no he is not stronger then him. Then adding in his equipment that can destroy JVP's armor, and his adamantium or his Carbonadium armor PLUS his Angelwing (this is meant to be brought into fights, this isn't his MoonCopter)...yeah I don't see how he can win.

the most strongest form is current mk? i havent seen anything all that impressive.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Prep-Man
the most strongest form is current mk? i havent seen anything all that impressive.

No current isn't his strongest form, but current has the Angelwing I mentioned as well as the high level Carbonadium armor plus his other gadgets that can render JVP's weapons useless.

Prep-Man
jvp still has higher stats on average. without the armor buster, it will be hard for mk to win.

JakeTheBank
Thanos-copter has to be the best name for any vehicle, period.

-K-M-
jvp still has higher stats on average. without the armor buster, it will be hard for mk to win.

On average? No! MK was superhuman far longer then JVP.

It won't be if your not restricting his technology which he brings into battle. Be a good fight, but MK would be the victor

Sixth_Winged
I'd go for Azrael. Mk's is better geared with adamantium weapons and stuff but Az trumps with stats and comparable fighting skills

-K-M-
Well Moon Knight literally just beat Count Nefaria in Moon Knight #7, and didn't break a sweat....yeah.

leonidas
so in one thread he goes from catching a hammer strike from thor to, in another, getting skewered by logan and losing to mk? disgusting. sneer

Prep-Man
Well Moon Knight literally just beat Count Nefaria in Moon Knight #7, and didn't break a sweat....yeah.

Well, if MK is top tier now, than that would be the most powerful. But we saw Secret Six juiced up take on the JLA and other DC heroes.

-K-M-
He had a gas that depowered CN, that's why he could beat him. Still odd. I just read the issue today, didn't know he did that.

Secret Six is not Azrael

Prep-Man
Azrael was on the same venom, though. Beat Bane, who beat Hourman, who is physically just as strong as Spidey.

-K-M-
Just because they were on the same thing doesn't mean they can do the same thing. Eddie Brock and Mac Gargan both had the Venom symbiote, but which one was clearly the superior?

"Id"
JPV

Prep-Man
Just because they were on the same thing doesn't mean they can do the same thing. Eddie Brock and Mac Gargan both had the Venom symbiote, but which one was clearly the superior?

Well, Az does have better strength feats than Bane. Swinging around a huge statue and boulder is much more impressive than anything Bane did.

-K-M-
Which is fine and dandy, but MK has beaten Mr.Hyde in a straight up fight and he is stronger then both JVP or Bane.

Prep-Man
They both have their high ends, but I never said it was a stomp in eithers favor, so...

-K-M-
That was when MK didn't have his physical upgrade, and happened not to long ago. He just has done more, has the better feats and overall has the better tools to win this.

Prep-Man
Most of his tools won't do much damage. Az has taken bullets, tons of explosions point blank and had a venom upgrade after he defeated Bane.

-K-M-
Most? Eh? Most of MK's weapons are adamantium based. So AZ can take an adamantium dart to the head or chest? I don't think so.

MK also has tech that would render any metal AZ has useless

Prep-Man
I think he could. He's survived much worse and later had a good healing factor.

-K-M-
Great now show me his best healing factor feat then and make your case.

He survived much worse? you mean because of his armor? which MK has the tools to either destroy it (ani-metal wave) or make it a weakness rather then an advanatage with the Angelwing.

Prep-Man
Like i said, surviving a bullet to the head, surviving a fall from a cliff, and he has his armor and speed to counter MK's.

-K-M-
He survived due to his armor as I have said several times MK can destroy it by just turning on his staff, or with the Angelwing send a magnetic pulse making him rendered useless.

All that MK has done himself, I'm not impressed if that was his best erm

Prep-Man
Like I said, most of his tools. I have nothing on his armor busting thing, but in a straight up fight, I can see an even split, maybe a sleight edge to JVP in his prime.

And the bullet feat was without the armor.

-K-M-
In MK's prime this is a stomp for him. You can't have it both ways.

Show me that scan then, and did he shrug it off? as of he didn't then that's pointless because if he had to go to a hospital or was uncouncious for an extended period of time that is deemed a win.

Prep-Man
Oops, it was with his mask, but he didin't get knocked out or anything. But I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

-K-M-
So it was with his armor then...back to square one for him as I have said MK can render it useless.

MK has taken multiple machine gunfire to the chest and head and was none the worse for wear...not impressed.

Prep-Man
Like I said, without removing the armor, I see it as a close fight. I mean Az did beat Slade, Bane, and Batman. Which I would give the majority over MK as well.

juggernaut74
Azrael.

-K-M-
Like I said, without removing the armor, I see it as a close fight. I mean Az did beat Slade, Bane, and Batman. Which I would give the majority over MK as well.

At MK's best I definetly wouldn't.

Plus that is just ONE weapon MK brings to the table, he has many more to put AZ down.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Azrael.

Love to hear why

Prep-Man
But this is cuurent MK.

And last shown Az.

-K-M-
Current MK still beat Mr.Hyde, beat Count Nefarai, has the Angelwing, carbonadium armor, adamantium weapons, beat Deadpool in a sword fight he actually so badly damaged he had to go to a hospital, etc.

There's also a NEW Azrael, so go by the current Azrael then?

JakeTheBank
Would MK's anti-metal weaponry work on Lane's Swords? I only ask because they appear to be mystical in nature and what not.

-K-M-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Would MK's anti-metal weaponry work on Lane's Swords? I only ask because they appear to be mystical in nature and what not.

I don't see why not as Antarctic Vibranium has worked on magic metals in the Savage Land before.

Spider-Man used anti-metal on the Tri-Sentinel which was originally created by Loki

JakeTheBank
I don't see why not as Antarctic Vibranium has worked on magic metals in the Savage Land before.

Spider-Man used anti-metal on the Tri-Sentinel which was originally created by Loki

Ok, makes sense. I was curious.

-K-M-
and you know what happened to that damn cat who was curious? mad

Prep-Man
im pretty sure its jvp, since michael lane came out in 2009.

-K-M-
Yes, but no stipulation was originally made and this is an old thread that was bumped.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, I assume it's JVP, but I was curious as far as Lane's swords went, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.