Punisher and Nick Fury versus Captain America (No weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Can the two-man tagteam defeat the super-soldier?

jinzin
in h2h? Nah.

Endrict Nuul
Nope.

Darth Martin
Yes.

jrodslam
Punisher and Fury vs Cap h2h? Hell yea they beat him.

Fury alone can stalemate Cap the majority of the time.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jrodslam
Punisher and Fury vs Cap h2h? Hell yea they beat him. smile I have no clue what the above posters were thinking.

tkitna
Cap beats them down

jrodslam
Originally posted by tkitna
Cap beats them down

No way. Im doubtful Cap would get 1 win against them both at the same time. Caps good, but c'mon.

Darth Martin
Cap beats them down Punisher is an expert at H2H combat and so is Fury. Neither of them are on Cap's level but both of them together......Come on they get this every time.

tkitna
Originally posted by jrodslam
No way. Im doubtful Cap would get 1 win against them both at the same time. Caps good, but c'mon.

Eh, i'm in no way an authority on Nick Fury, but I still feel that a non-jobbing Cap could take them almost everytime if no weapons are allowed. This is just based on the limited stuff I have with Fury in it.

I admit though that not knowing Fury as well as I should, i'm probably wrong.

Soljer
The team could conceivably get a majority.

It would not, however, go to the team ten out of ten.

tkitna
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Punisher is an expert at H2H combat and so is Fury. Neither of them are on Cap's level but both of them together......Come on they get this every time.

Yeah, I know Frank is good and he has some high showings against a lot of people, but Caps the Dues Ex Machina of H2H in Marvel (well, maybe Gamora).

Again, i'm admitting that i'm probably wrong. I dont have any ammo to really debate this.

Darth Martin
Yeah, I know Frank is good and he has some high showings against a lot of people, but Caps the Dues Ex Machina of H2H in Marvel (well, maybe Gamora).

Again, i'm admitting that i'm probably wrong. I dont have any ammo to really debate this. Nick Fury is essentially the "James Bond" of comics. He's been there and done that. He's older then Cap and has more experience. Due to the Infinity Formula Serum he doesn't age, so he remains in top niotch shape(not as good as Cap) but probably as top you can get w/o being peak. Heck his sparring partner is Cap and Fury does pretty well. He's a great fighter and will cheat to win. His resourcefulness is up there at the top. Now take Frank Castle, not in the shape that Fury is in but has everything else. Also in Civil War when Cap destroyed Punisher I don't think Castkle was trying to fight. Both can hold their own against Cap w/ shield for awhile. Here, there double-teaming him and he has no shield. He's dead. no expression

redhotrash
Win or lose, the team is getting f'ed up and arent coming out of this unscathed. I'd say it mainly depends on whether Cap can take 1 out early with a nerve shot or something.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by redhotrash
Win or lose, the team is getting f'ed up and arent coming out of this unscathed. I'd say it mainly depends on whether Cap can take 1 out early with a nerve shot or something. What's to stop one of them from taking Cap out with a nerve shot?

Evangel94
Captain America

Bouboumaster
Cap America

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What's to stop one of them from taking Cap out with a nerve shot?

His incredible speed, strength and skill advantages.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Soljer
The team could conceivably get a majority.

It would not, however, go to the team ten out of ten.

Sado22
two of them together or is it a double team thing?

two of them together, the duo wins.
tag system, Cap.

Darth Martin
Oh well if this is a tag-team I could see Cap getting the majority. Thought this was a double team handicap match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.