Galactus versus Apokolips and New Genesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Darkseid learns of Galactus' impending arrival to his sector of the world and acts swiftly to forge an alliance with the New Gods to defeat the devourer of worlds. They have 24 hours before the planet-eater reaches their world. Can they drive away the mighty Galactus?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2149/19956-galactus_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/42000/41470/199779-apokolips_400.jpghttp://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/42000/41471/106510-new-genesis_400.jpg

manx422
galactus will die
alliance prevails

Evangel94
Galactus.

Galactus would just head straight for New Genesis instead, since he already tried to eat Apokolips.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evangel94
Galactus.

Galactus would just head straight for New Genesis instead, since he already tried to eat Apokolips.

Not canon, but the statement is true, mostly because New Genesis actually has life energy I imagine.

Anyways, new god tech is good enough to beat Galactus.

Evangel94
Still voting for Galactus, especially if he isn't starving. Standing in the middle of Supernovas and blowing up three solar systems with a single blast gives it Galactus in my book.

TricksterPriest
New god tech can end the universe. And Darkseid's tech was able to halt Ares w/e the godwave. This isn't that easy for either of them.

Evangel94
A lotta good that tech did for Darkseid when Galactus came a knockin' on Apokolips' door. stick out tongue

I'm not saying it's easy, but in the end, after all the dust has settled, Galactus feasts.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9338/d6ua5.jpg

Utrigita
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
New god tech can end the universe. And Darkseid's tech was able to halt Ares w/e the godwave. This isn't that easy for either of them.

Galactus tech can end the universe hell Galactus starving my himself contains enough energy to blow up the 616 reality and the Negative Zone.

Galactus was capable of using his tech to disrupt Magus M-Bodies that was created by the IG ore the 5 CCU either way imo quite impressive use of tech.

guy222
Big G

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
New god tech can end the universe. And Darkseid's tech was able to halt Ares w/e the godwave. This isn't that easy for either of them. They made this book already and a starving Galactus raped Apokolips while new genesis hid from it. big grin

New gods tech did crap to Doomsday yet you think it can stop Galactus. laughing

Bouboumaster
Galactus

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
They made this book already and a starving Galactus raped Apokolips while new genesis hid from it. big grin

New gods tech did crap to Doomsday yet you think it can stop Galactus. laughing
Galactus couldnt beat 2 guys his herald could laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Galactus couldnt beat 2 guys his herald could laughing Huh?

The source knew that the new gods couldnt stop big G. Hence hide the world. wink

Gecko4lif
Huh?

The source knew that the new gods couldnt stop big G. Hence hide the world. wink
stop bringing non cannon into this

quanchi112
stop bringing non cannon into this Well...I never said it was canon but it was a book written about these characters and we saw how dc and marvel let it go down. Galactus destroys three star systems when weak and pissed off. The new gods are screwed here.

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus destroys three star systems when weak and pissed off. The new gods are screwed here.

I doubt that Galactus would win a feat war with the NewGods.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I doubt that Galactus would win a feat war with the NewGods. His own power and his un would make short work of new genesis and apokolips. I have seen orion lose to firestorm who is comparable to the Surfer who Galactus can create like nothing. Galactus and his creations are more than the new gods imo. Tyrant in his original form would layeth the smack down on these worlds as well. Galactus is more than Apokolips as I have seen Doomsday tear it down and rather easily. Galactus is more than Doomsday and isnt just a brick either.

Hazsekswthurmom
His own power and his un would make short work of new genesis and apokolips. I have seen orion lose to firestorm who is comparable to the Surfer who Galactus can create like nothing. Galactus and his creations are more than the new gods imo. Tyrant in his original form would layeth the smack down on these worlds as well. Galactus is more than Apokolips as I have seen Doomsday tear it down and rather easily. Galactus is more than Doomsday and isnt just a brick either. no expression

Tron
Galactus couldnt beat 2 guys his herald could laughing

That's mature, take a shot at Galactus for losing to two of his equals, and his herald getting a lucky break against the same two later. Lets try a better debate next time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tron
That's mature, take a shot at Galactus for losing to two of his equals, and his herald getting a lucky break against the same two later. Lets try a better debate next time. thumb up

Tron
thumb up

Please don't instigate, just continue the debate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.