Punisher and Nick Fury vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
H2H no weapons

who wins ?

Bouboumaster
The team

Soljer
The team could conceivably win. They would most certainly not win ten out of ten.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Soljer
The team could conceivably win. They would most certainly not win ten out of ten.

Darth Martin
Same as the Cap thread these two beat Batman almost every time.

guy222
team

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer

Nah they probably would.

Metalmanx
Team for the slight majority.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Metalmanx

You serious? 6/10?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
You serious? 6/10?

Uh. Yea. Well, 6-7/10.

As much as I don't like him, I never downplay Batman. He's got the potential to take them both down, just not as often as they would take him.

Phantom Zone
Uh. Yea. Well, 6-7/10.

As much as I don't like him, I never downplay Batman. He's got the potential to take them both down, just not as often as they would take him.

LOL you could probably see this coming but.....hows he going to beat them both 7/10 when Punisher himself is enough trouble?

vansonbee
8/10 for the team.

Philosophía
Batman.

vansonbee

Phantom Zone

Phantom Zone

Oops oh dear. Anyway I think the team can beat Batman more than 7/10

Battlehammer
.....Punisher would not be all that mcuh trouble to batman solo.......actaully batman likely beat him every single time. Fury would do better in h2h then Punisher. However he still would at best get one win out of 10 matches. Now both of them togather? well the team would over whealm batman and win 8/10 maybe more.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.....Punisher would not be all that mcuh trouble to batman solo.......actaully batman likely beat him every single time. Fury would do better in h2h then Punisher. However he still would at best get one win out of 10 matches. Now both of them togather? well the team would over whealm batman and win 8/10 maybe more.

*sigh* Franks taken on people who could beat or stalemate Batman *shrug*

BruceSkywalker
Batman always stands a chance

TheGame17

you got that right!

Warrior18
Team 7/10

Mindset
.....Punisher would not be all that mcuh trouble to batman solo.......actaully batman likely beat him every single time. Fury would do better in h2h then Punisher. However he still would at best get one win out of 10 matches. Now both of them togather? well the team would over whealm batman and win 8/10 maybe more. I'm pretty sure Fury can get more than 1/10 in just hth with no gadgets.

Battlehammer

In h2h?

The only person would be DD, and though impressive, he normally only able to last due to his durability. Batman stronger and hits harder then DD. Oh and Punisher has gotten floored by DD in h2h before.

Badabing
Hahahahaha. I thought you were a DC fanboy now its official. I've asked you to stop bashing and trolling before. Next time you're reported it will be a warning.

Phantom Zone
In h2h?

The only person would be DD, and though impressive, he normally only able to last due to his durability.

Nah theres also Bullseyes and Kraven the Hunter. I don't see why Black Widow couldn't stalemate Batman.

Batman stronger and hits harder then DD.

Yeah sure he does you're probably basing that on a non-canon crossover. Your not proving that Batman is stronger than DD.

Oh and Punisher has gotten floored by DD in h2h before.

Brilliant so has DD, lets nitpick.

jalek moye
dude yea batman is stronger then daredevil and we base that on his strength feats. He's closer to Captain america in strength

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jalek moye
dude yea batman is stronger then daredevil and we base that on his strength feats.

Can you prove that?

jalek moye
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc201&image=1f4_batduct.jpg

http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc27&image=d5c_batotem4.jpg

http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc136&image=0fa_batrunk.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmanthelonghalloween8pg070wv.jpg

ok here are some things that i dont belive daredevil has matched, but if he has then prove it like you said to me

Phantom Zone
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc201&image=1f4_batduct.jpg

http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc27&image=d5c_batotem4.jpg

http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc136&image=0fa_batrunk.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmanthelonghalloween8pg070wv.jpg

ok here are some things that i dont belive daredevil has matched, but if he has then prove it like you said to me

All those are various strength feats that do not neccesarily make Baman stronger.

One particulaf feat that springs to mind is DD opening KPS safe which Spiderman stuggled to open and tipping over alimo with three people inside.

jalek moye
show me somthing that Daredevil has done equal to those thats not pis like what you just said(theres no way in hell that he or batman can open somthing that spiderman struggled with)

Philosophía
I know about the Limo feat, which is pretty impressive.

Of the other feat I do not, and the way it is described sounds like PIS.

Phantom Zone
show me somthing that Daredevil has done equal

I knew you were going to say that. I dont think you understand just because I have never seen DD break off jailbars from a wall doesn't mean that he can't when he has tipped over a limo with three people inside. If you're going to use that logic I could then say that because Batman hasn't overturned a limo with three people in it that he can't do it. Niether DD and Batman have been in the exact same cirumstances but we try to compare feats and deduce wether those feats are greater.

to those thats not pis like what you just said(theres no way in hell that he or batman can open somthing that spiderman struggled with)

I dont think Spiderman was class 10 in those days.
Spiderman was over powered by classic KP with strength and I don't even think clssic KP had class 10 strength its been suggested that classic Spiderman was class 2.

Another feat is that DD has handled 400 pounds like it were nothing. Some of Batmans feats involve him lifting 1000lbs looking at what DD did with 400 he should be able to lift up 1000lbs as well.

jalek moye
I knew you were going to say that. I dont think you understand just because I have never seen DD break off jailbars from a wall doesn't mean that he can't when he has tipped over a limo with three people inside. If you're going to use that logic I could then say that because Batman hasn't overturned a limo with three people in it that he can't do it. Niether DD and Batman have been in the exact same cirumstances but we try to compare feats and deduce wether those feats are greater.

i didnt mean literally equal i meant somthing of similar difficulty.

Batman more consistently shows high levels of strenght taht i dont see DD do.

Phantom Zone
i didnt mean literally equal i meant somthing of similar difficulty.

How are those feats more difficult than tipping over a limo? I think an average Car weighs 3 tons.

Batman more consistently shows high levels of strenght taht i dont see DD do.

You might be right but just because bats does it more often doesnt mean that he is stronger.

jrodslam
Punisher and Fury take a healthy majority. 8/10. Maybe 9.

jalek moye
How are those feats more difficult than tipping over a limo? I think an average Car weighs 3 tons.

i wasnt saying that, i was talking about how you said they they dont do the same things

and did he actually lifted the whole thing or just part of it

Phantom Zone
i wasnt saying that, i was talking about how you said they they dont do the same things

Yeah thats because you asked me for examples of him doing the same things and im just saying you probably won't.

and did he actually lifted the whole thing or just part of it

Of course not, he just tipped the limo on its side, but its still impressive considering there were three people inside. Im estimating a limo would weigh 6 tons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.