Punisher vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Punisher gets 100... no wait... 200 (!!!) years of training with Gamora (no buttsecks during this time, just hardcore training).
Say Frank doesn't age.

He also gets a GL ring .

And the Belt of Strength, and the Gauntlets of Atlas (both of them).

Plus, his natural body gets upgraded to Spider-Man levels during Civil War (durability, strength, speed, agility).

So, it's Frank + Spider-Man + twice his strength + 10x his strength + 10X his strength + 200 (!!!) years of training with Gamora + his high level of experience with a GL ring

vs

Superman Prime, with only a Guardian power up...

They start the fight in a steel cage at a Wrestlemania.

Who wins this slobberknocker?

Sado22
at wrestlemania? WWE wrestlemania?
this is easy: John Cena interferes and the match is turned into 3-way match. Cena FU's superboy on punisher and wins the title. although the crowd is booing it doesn't matter. Cena will hold onto the title for another 20 years.

~Sado

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
this is easy: John Cena interferes and the match is turned into 3-way match. Cena FU's superboy on punisher and wins the title. although the crowd is booing it doesn't matter. Cena will hold onto the title for another 20 years.

~Sado

QFT.

Mr. Slippyfist

~Sado The cage has a masterlock on the outside of it. smile

Mindset
Hulk Hogan rips that motha ****a apart.

The Great Galen
Then John Cena goes back to wrestling school since he obviously didn't graduate to begin with.

Sado22
Cena can break adamantium with his jobber aura, man! erm

i bet the hogan leg drop can put out Hulk big grin

~Sado

Soljer
Spite thread.

The Punisher is Parallax level.

Sado22
the real spite is when i say John Cena, baby erm

quanchi112

~Sado I dont really care for Cena but loathe Orton. The game better become champ at wrestlemania.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk Hogan rips that motha ****a apart. My favorite wrestler of all time. smile

Symmetric Chaos
John Cena interferes and the match is turned into 3-way

blink

The Great Galen
Actually anything with Cena is a auto fail.

Sado22
QFT. between orton and cena, i'd definitely pick Cena....at least the guy has some talent. Orton just plain sucks. and he's probably the one person i'd just love to sock in the face! mad

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
The Undertaker walks into the ring, punches SMP in the nose and delivers a chokeslam, then kicks Punisher in the stomach and delivers a Tombstone Piledriver. NO ONE beats Taker at Wrestlemania.

dant3g0
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The Undertaker walks into the ring, punches SMP in the nose and delivers a chokeslam, then kicks Punisher in the stomach and delivers a Tombstone Piledriver. NO ONE beats Taker at Wrestlemania.

I don't think they will live through Undertakers intro. Because his intro takes so long they wuold have died of old age and taker wins by default.

The topic shifted the other way around don't ya think?

Sado22
laughing
nah, the "unpredictable" rattlesnake will come, offer taker some bear and then stun him..........and Jim Ross's throat will get all f'ed up as he tries to sell how no one saw that one coming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.