superman prime,monarch,darksied vs thanos w/cosmic cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
team get 1 week to prep

who wins ?

Galan007
Prime's punches have, imo, done more canonically, than a CC. happy

Endrict Nuul
Isn't Monarch above Skyfather level and cosmic's?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime's punches have, imo, done more canonically, than a CC. happy laughing out loud

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

The Great Galen
No he doesn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
No he doesn't. With the cosmic cube he wins 10 of 10.

Southern_Rebel
Thanos had a CC and still ended up getting arrested by the NYPD!!!!

iceman24567
Monarch proved to be a prep god him and Darkseid with a week crush Thanos easily Prime is just the unnecessary muscle.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
laughing out loud Seriously. big grin

horrorwolf
Thanos takes this....without the cube Team 1 takes it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Monarch proved to be a prep god him and Darkseid with a week crush Thanos easily Prime is just the unnecessary muscle. Yeah a prep god who failed. laughing out loud

Prime showed up and proved his plans werent all that great. He singlehandedly stopped this arrogant fool.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah a prep god who failed. laughing out loud

Prime showed up and proved his plans werent all that great. He singlehandedly stopped this arrogant fool. Everybody knows even with prep the bad guy loses but he stomped out how many super powered beings and was close to ruling the omniverse he is a prep god Thanos failed every single time i guess he sucks too eh? Happy Dance

Mindset
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Isn't Monarch above Skyfather level and cosmic's?

No, what made you think that?

Mindset
Everybody knows even with prep the bad guy loses but he stomped out how many super powered beings and was close to ruling the omniverse he is a prep god Thanos failed every single time i guess he sucks too eh? Happy Dance

Ruling the omniverse?

No.

confused

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Ruling the omniverse?

No.

confused Killing the Monitors and having the strongest beings from all 52 earths doesn't = ruling the omniverse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Everybody knows even with prep the bad guy loses but he stomped out how many super powered beings and was close to ruling the omniverse he is a prep god Thanos failed every single time i guess he sucks too eh? Happy Dance The bad guys do always lose but usually not in their very first battle. Really you give Monarch a lot of credit for really gathering an army. He is not a prep god. wink

Thanos didnt fail in marvels the end. He defeated everyone and then saved the day.

iceman24567
The bad guys do always lose but usually not in their very first battle. Really you give Monarch a lot of credit for really gathering an army. He is not a prep god. wink

Thanos didnt fail in marvels the end. He defeated everyone and then saved the day. Where is Thanos now? He completed the ultimate fail Monarch is a prep god you don't give him enough credit because you give Thanos to much. He has plenty of battles before amped Prime came. On the same note prime would pwn Darkseid and Thanos too with his amp so it wasn't a bad showing nice try again back on ignore i thought you changed sad

quanchi112
Where is Thanos now? He completed the ultimate fail Monarch is a prep god you don't give him enough credit because you give Thanos to much. He has plenty of battles before amped Prime came. On the same note prime would pwn Darkseid and Thanos too with his amp so it wasn't a bad showing nice try again back on ignore i thought you changed sad You called hima prep god while you have Thanos actually accomplishing his goals.

Evidence
1.Wanted the cosmis cube he got it
2.Wanted the infinity gems and he got them.
3.Wanted the heart and got it.

Monarch wanted to rule the multiverse
1.First battle he failed due to Prime.
stick out tongue

iceman24567
You called hima prep god while you have Thanos actually accomplishing his goals.

Evidence
1.Wanted the cosmis cube he got it
2.Wanted the infinity gems and he got them.
3.Wanted the heart and got it.

Monarch wanted to rule the multiverse
1.First battle he failed due to Prime.
stick out tongue Hmm Thanos getting one shot by a low herald level character or Monarch killing himself because of a near Skyfather character which one is more embarrassing? laughing Monarch enslaved the most powerful beings in all 52 Earths absorbed all the Captain Atoms he accomplished a lot for his first battle.

Mindset
Killing the Monitors and having the strongest beings from all 52 earths doesn't = ruling the omniverse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, not when there are still other dimensions.

And not when Spectre owns him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Err... Thanos.

quanchi112
Hmm Thanos getting one shot by a low herald level character or Monarch killing himself because of a near Skyfather character which one is more embarrassing? laughing Monarch enslaved the most powerful beings in all 52 Earths absorbed all the Captain Atoms he accomplished a lot for his first battle. He lost his first battle and wasnt even in the main villain is his first arc.

Really Thanos has done it all while Monarch just failed and really,really fast. wink

iceman24567
He lost his first battle and wasnt even in the main villain is his first arc.

Really Thanos has done it all while Monarch just failed and really,really fast. wink Monarch still put the multiverse at risk while Thanos...just died no expression.

Galan007
Prime's punches bust through dimensions, cause character retcons, and were responsible for bringing back the Multiverse.

I can't recall a CC ever duplicating some of those feats, in a 100% canonical comic.... Just saying. smile

horrorwolf
I do believe that one of Thanos' farts created a multiverse.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Originally posted by horrorwolf
I do believe that one of Thanos' farts createded a multiverse.
roll eyes (sarcastic) I thought you were serious at first. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Monarch still put the multiverse at risk while Thanos...just died no expression. Thanos took over the universe and actually ended the universe to bring it back only to save it.

And well Monarch just lost in that first battle.

quanchi112
Prime's punches bust through dimensions, cause character retcons, and were responsible for bringing back the Multiverse.

I can't recall a CC ever duplicating some of those feats, in a 100% canonical comic.... Just saying. smile Who wins?

Galan007
Who wins? Could care less.

That post was in response to the user who "lol'd" at my first statement. smile

King_Mungi
Could care less.

That post was in response to the user who "lol'd" at my first statement. smile

lol

.......Now what smart guy? shifty

Galan007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
lol

.......Now what smart guy? shifty headshotkmc

King_Mungi
headshotkmc

Point, set, match Galan sad

quanchi112
Could care less.

That post was in response to the user who "lol'd" at my first statement. smile I didnt ask if you cared I just asked who you saw winning but you dont have to answer. wink It is all good.

iceman24567
Thanos took over the universe and actually ended the universe to bring it back only to save it.

And well Monarch just lost in that first battle. It was not his first battle he pretty much one shotted everybody that opposed him he soloed 50 Captain Atoms. He is a prep god and you try to discredit his feats by saying Prime beat him? The same Prime that has insane strength, speed and only gets stronger with anger? With an amp? The same Prime that ripped apart the most powerful teams on Earth? Is that what you are saying if so you fail and i will ignore until you stop being a biased troll. eek!

quanchi112
It was not his first battle he pretty much one shotted everybody that opposed him he soloed 50 Captain Atoms. He is a prep god and you try to discredit his feats by saying Prime beat him? The same Prime that has insane strength, speed and only gets stronger with anger? With an amp? The same Prime that ripped apart the most powerful teams on Earth? Is that what you are saying if so you fail and i will ignore until you stop being a biased troll. eek! Ok let me set things straight with you.

Ok you stated he was a prep god. A prep god doesnt like the foresight to plan around a 19 year old kid who is storming around the multiverse. A prep god doesnt leave himself that wide open to an attack. A prep god doesnt assume Primes dead and talk trash to have Prime rip open his armor and defeat this prep god.

I am not saying that Prime wasnt a superbadass my friend. But really that prep gods dont leave themselves as wide open as Monarch did.

Prep gods who set about conquering the multiverse they dont lose the first battle due to lack of foresight.

I read these comics and will continue to correct your erroneous statements. stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Edit.

CaptainStoic
Thanos with the Cosmic Cube was insanely powerful. This battle would seem to go to the most powerful, and while the others have might on their side, Thanos is playing with total control.

The Cube allowed him to manipulate reality on a grand scale. Thanos with the Cube could literally put all of these guys into a pocket dimension, where they could learn to cope with their new situation.

Thanos wins this.

iceman24567
Ok let me set things straight with you.

Ok you stated he was a prep god. A prep god doesnt like the foresight to plan around a 19 year old kid who is storming around the multiverse. A prep god doesnt leave himself that wide open to an attack. A prep god doesnt assume Primes dead and talk trash to have Prime rip open his armor and defeat this prep god.

I am not saying that Prime wasnt a superbadass my friend. But really that prep gods dont leave themselves as wide open as Monarch did.

Prep gods who set about conquering the multiverse they dont lose the first battle due to lack of foresight.

I read these comics and will continue to correct your erroneous statements. stick out tongue So Thanos isn't a prep god because he died then? Like i said he had plenty of battles before then which he won because of his prep and power if Thanos is a prep god so is Monarch so you still fail on down playing feats wink

starlock
It was not his first battle he pretty much one shotted everybody that opposed him he soloed 50 Captain Atoms. He is a prep god and you try to discredit his feats by saying Prime beat him? The same Prime that has insane strength, speed and only gets stronger with anger? With an amp? The same Prime that ripped apart the most powerful teams on Earth? Is that what you are saying if so you fail and i will ignore until you stop being a biased troll. eek!

Just curious...when did superman prime get an anger strength boost...is this in a bio somewhere or is this just because anybody who gets angry and goes all out is stronger?

quanchi112
So Thanos isn't a prep god because he died then? Like i said he had plenty of battles before then which he won because of his prep and power if Thanos is a prep god so is Monarch so you still fail on down playing feats wink Thanos has achieved much more and was always closer to his goals than Monarch was to his first goal. Thanos conqured the universe and then wiped it out. This has nothing to do with whos dead and whos alive. Although I havent read the past few Countdowns but really which issue did Monarch appear in? So he survived eh?

Again Monarch had a good plan but to call him a prep god when he obviously isnt is so wrong.

All his plans was anyways was him raising an army in secret and then starting an invasion of the multiverse. I mean come on here if you want to talk of characters who are good at prep look no further than Darkseid. His plan is still in motion and he will win while Monarch the prep god was defeated how many issues ago.

Mr Master
Hey yall, ol' Mr M is back. smile

Here a few feats concerning a single CCU,

all took place On Panel ... all 100% Canon! (scans are ready if needed)

1. Thanos became the entire 616 Reality with a CCU ... (616 = source of all space/time)

2. During the Earth X Trilogy,
a single CCU was shattered into candy size fragments,
they were being handed out to every being that had died,
upon eating the candy size fragmented piece of CCU,
they each became "gods" instantly ... able to create their own Universe each.

3. In the Chaos Engine Trilogy,
a single baby CCU,
was able to take an entire separate parallel Universe to 616, and merge it with 616,
then it created a Universe and merged it with those two making three,
then it created yet another Universe and merged that with the three making Four,
this created such an unbalance that it nearly collapsed the entire Marvel Omniverse,
Roma interfered, and found salvation.

There's some perspective.

LORD B
Originally posted by Mr Master

1. Thanos became the entire 616 Reality with a CCU ... (616 = source of all space/time)

3. In the Chaos Engine Trilogy,
a single baby CCU,
was able to take an entire separate parallel Universe to 616, and merge it with 616,
then it created a Universe and merged it with those two making three,
then it created yet another Universe and merged that with the three making Four,
this created such an unbalance that it nearly collapsed the entire Marvel Omniverse,
Roma interfered, and found salvation.

There's some perspective.

where the hell have you been?

Mr Master
Originally posted by LORD B
where the hell have you been?
Taking care of business that's still unfinished, but I found some time right now. big grin

Hope you're doing well good friend.

LORD B
Taking care of business that's still unfinished, but I found some time right now. big grin

Hope you're doing well good friend.

im doing good thanks.

hope everything is good with you smile
are you gonna be reopening your cosmic thread anytime soon?

Mr Master
Originally posted by LORD B
are you gonna be reopening your cosmic thread anytime soon?
Not just yet, in a couple of months hopefully,
I'll be taking a longer break starting tomorrow, (was supposed to take it earlier)
when I come back in a few months, I'll re-open it,
by then they'll be plenty of new material to add.

I have older stuff too, that was never posted.

LORD B
Not just yet, in a couple of months hopefully,
I'll be taking a longer break starting tomorrow, (was supposed to take it earlier)
when I come back in a few months, I'll re-open it,
by then they'll be plenty of new material to add.

I have older stuff too, that was never posted.

cool,take care.

ive got PLENTY of questions for you.

iceman24567
The team crushes Thanos easily.

Mindset
The team crushes Thanos easily.

How?

iceman24567
How? Because Thanos is not god. wink

Priest
Wud up hommie stoned

I would appreciate these scans because they just sound freaking cool.

Mindset
Because Thanos is not god. wink

No he's not, but he has a cosmic cube.

iceman24567
No he's not, but he has a cosmic cube. Yup and Thanos still loses.

Mindset
I guess it's too much for you to have an actual reason.

Mr. Slippyfist
I guess it's too much for you to have an actual reason. Um, you're an idiot. erm

This team would beat anyone short of the actual God. Thanos is clearly no God. He loses... 12/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Um, you're an idiot. erm

This team would beat anyone short of the actual God. Thanos is clearly no God. He loses... 12/10.

This team could not beat Punisher or Danny Rand, but then I guess they are above God.

iceman24567
I guess it's too much for you to have an actual reason. Look at the first two pages at my reasons it cure your curiosity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.