EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament Casual Match 2: Evangel94 vs TricksterPriest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
This is a casual match up. Your votes are encouraged, but not required. Losing or winning does not affect your place in the tournament. Think of it as practice. wink

Evangel94

vs

TricksterPriest

Area

Keep in mind TricksterPriest did not buy Time Manipulation and is also limited to rules of this tournament. I am sure Metron has some combat feats that Trickster can use against Darkseid though in order to put up a fight.

Evangel94
My plan is to....unleash the omega effect on Trickster's team directly starting with Wavetron.

Darkseid could also crush Rip Hunter with his physical strength or simply BFR him.

Yep, my plan is simple and straight foward. TricksterPriest is limited by the rules and not buying Time Manipulation.

psycho gundam
don't you have to buy BFR?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Not with 20-pt. characters.

And laughing out loud at the premise.

Evangel94

Not with 20 point characters. They can use the full range of their abilities.

TricksterPriest
durpot.

Soljer
That argument won't get you very far, Trick.

TricksterPriest
You're assuming 1. I care, and 2. that I'm actually trying. I don't give a damn. I got what I wanted from the first match. spliff

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I got what I wanted from the first match.

Public humiliation?

Evangel94
durpot.

bunny

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/497/banebreaksbatman497pg21xy5.png

Mr. Slippyfist
I got what I wanted from the first match. Another loss?
Got to keep consistent eh?

Evangel94
You're assuming 1. I care, and 2. that I'm actually trying. I don't give a damn. I got what I wanted from the first match. spliff

You are making this far too easy! Face me or face the wrath of Darkseid!
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/994/ultimatewolverinevshulkkr4.th.jpg

King Kandy
I got what I wanted from the first match.
Heaps of disrespect and failure?

Soljer
Why is everyone being so mean to Trick?

That's totally my schtick....

sad.

Evangel94
Anyone want to argue for Trickster's team on his behalf? confused

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Evangel94
bunny

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/497/banebreaksbatman497pg21xy5.png yes, keep em coming

Symmetric Chaos
Metron's mind would come with his suit. He uses that to create a massive hologram in order to disoreant DS. After that he uses his vastly superior intelligence to trick DS into killing himself with the OE.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Soljer
Why is everyone being so mean to Trick?

That's totally my schtick....

sad. I've been a dick to him ever since he ruined that team tourney...

Beat dat foo. smile

King_Mungi
Metron tows a planet with his chair and throws it at Darkseid shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Metron tows a planet with his chair and throws it at Darkseid shifty

Hey...

Not only are you debating FOR Trick, you're debating LIKE him.

You know, ignoring the rules and all:
Metron - (No Chair) (Mind) 6 Points

stick out tongue.

Symmetric Chaos
Hey...

Not only are you debating FOR Trick, you're debating LIKE him.

You know, ignoring the rules and all:
Metron - (No Chair) (Mind) 6 Points

stick out tongue.

He should have gotten the chair but not been allowed to use it for TimeManipulation.

King_Mungi
Lulz Trick didn't even draft his chair? He technically could build one in prep time though with no trouble, but getting the X-Element would be tricky as he gets it usually from Darkseid himself. However, for a period he stopped and actually got it from Himon, but I'm sure that's against the rules

Symmetric Chaos
Lulz Trick didn't even draft his chair?

He thought that if he didn't draft the chair he could build it and get TimeManip for free. Which ignores the fact that Himon helped build it the first time and the implication seemed to be that it took him months if not years to make it.

King_Mungi
He also rebuilt the chair on his own before, but he can't create or make the X-Element and that\s crucial to operate the chair

Symmetric Chaos
He also rebuilt the chair on his own before

omg_smilie Scans?

Soljer
*Twelve hours from now*

Evangel, you did a very good job in this match. I thought your plan was beautifully written and well executed. Your strategy seems very sound, except for one fatal flaw.

You drafted Darkseid. no expression.

Clearly, he ends up Omega'ing himself before the end of the fight....

Vote: Trick.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
omg_smilie Scans?

If I wasn't on my laptop sure, as my main comp is still in the shop.

Symmetric Chaos
If I wasn't on my laptop sure, as my main comp is still in the shop.

*grumble grumble grumble*

King_Mungi
*grumble grumble grumble*

My main comp would randomly shut down on me, that's why in msn conversations I would suddenly log off in mid-conversation sad

Mr. Slippyfist
*Twelve hours later*

It's like Trick didn't even try in this match... and his plan was poorly executed.

Evangle totally tore him a new ass.

Vote: Evangle

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
It's like Trick didn't even try in this match... and his plan was poorly executed.

Evangle totally tore him a new ass.

Vote: Evangle

Ha! It hasn't been twelve hours yet, your vote is invalid!

Mine, on the other hand, was prefaced by "twelve hours later," thus making it a cut to the future, and therefore, totally valid.

Or something.

King Kandy
With all those earthquakes it's even MORE likely DS will find some stairs to trip on.

King_Mungi
CONTEXT! mad

Mr. Slippyfist
Ha! It hasn't been twelve hours yet, your vote is invalid!

Mine, on the other hand, was prefaced by "twelve hours later," thus making it a cut to the future, and therefore, totally valid.

Or something. There. sly

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
There. sly

Damnit.

Should have waited fifteen minutes.

Creshosk
He should have gotten the chair but not been allowed to use it for TimeManipulation. King Kandy was raising a fuss, and Eva likes her Kandy.

TricksterPriest
Lulz Trick didn't even draft his chair? He technically could build one in prep time though with no trouble, but getting the X-Element would be tricky as he gets it usually from Darkseid himself. However, for a period he stopped and actually got it from Himon, but I'm sure that's against the rules

I tried to get the damn chair. But someone *cough* kandy *cough* bitched about it and Evangel wouldn't let me have it. whistle

My idea on the X element was that he would have his own stockpile left over from his payment from DS for the boomtubes.

King Kandy
I tried to get the damn chair. But someone *cough* kandy *cough* bitched about it and Evangel wouldn't let me have it.
WHAT THE ****? I complained the LEAST out of EVERYONE! DON'T MAKE SHIT UP YOU ****ING LIAR!

King Kandy
Originally posted by Creshosk
King Kandy was raising a fuss, and Eva likes her Kandy.
Don't talk shit about me, I barely complained about it! You ****ers are lying about me so much, it's ****ing insulting! Reported!

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King Kandy
WHAT THE ****? I complained the LEAST out of EVERYONE! DON'T MAKE SHIT UP YOU ****ING LIAR!

ermm

Not to be rude, but the only one I even remember complaining was you.

King Kandy
Darthgoober complained as much as I did and Digimark I think complained more then either of us.

I think the fact that I used a really large font somehow made my post seem more significant.

Zeitgeist
See, look at Kandy *****.

Now he's bitching about being called a bitcher.

haermm

King Kandy
Originally posted by Zeitgeist

haermm
Hey you ****er, i'll kill you in this tourney. Come on, bring it. I'm going to destroy you when our match comes you jackass.

Tetragrammaton
Hey you ****er, i'll kill you in this tourney. Come on, bring it. I'm going to destroy you when our match comes you jackass.
Smurph is going to skeet all over you, dude.

Soljer

Dude...

****ing chill.

Ha-Son
Quit being a *****.

DigiMark007
Darthgoober complained as much as I did and Digimark I think complained more then either of us.

I think the fact that I used a really large font somehow made my post seem more significant.

We all complain. It's a tourney. it's just a matter of who does it when it's warranted and justifiable, and who is habitual about it.

Creshosk
Don't talk shit about me, I barely complained about it! You ****ers are lying about me so much, it's ****ing insulting! Reported! Good, saves me the effort of reporting you for member bashing. Then the mods can come in and see you bashing with no basis:

I was only against his standard equipment including the mobius chair, not Metron himself.

Look at that.. you complained about the chair. We're not lying, that means we're not liars.

Zeitgeist

Originally posted by Zeitgeist

haermm

King Kandy
I never said I didn't complain, I said I complained less then other people did. You people were making it out as if I was the only person who got the Mobius Chair outlawed. I wasn't.

King_Mungi
Lulz, sometimes this board is fun for the whole family to enjoy

bitches for all

King Kandy
Originally posted by DigiMark007
We all complain. It's a tourney. it's just a matter of who does it when it's warranted and justifiable, and who is habitual about it.
Care to explain just how I was a habitual complainer? I complained less then you did on the Metron issue.

Creshosk
I never said I didn't complain, I said I complained less then other people did. You people were making it out as if I was the only person who got the Mobius Chair outlawed. I wasn't. So we told the truth and you respond with this:

Don't talk shit about me, I barely complained about it! You ****ers are lying about me so much, it's ****ing insulting! Reported!

Also Please note you were the FIRST to motion getting the chair banned:

If Metron doesn't get the Worlogog (which no one in their right mind would give him) then he also shouldn't get the Mobius chair.

and the ONLY one to object to the chair in that thread...

And you call US liars?

Ha-Son
Care to explain just how I was a habitual complainer? I complained less then you did on the Metron issue.
You're complaining about how little you complain..

lulz.

Zeitgeist
Ha. Complaining about being called a complainer.

Habitual bitcher, certainly.

Mr. Slippyfist
This just sets up Smurph skeeting all over Kandy later... and Trick probably pulling out, and shooting as well...

Good stuff. 131

Tetragrammaton
http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20061004/244.murphy.charlie.100406.jpg

"He's a complainer. He's a habitual complainer. That's what Kandy is."

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Guys stop, you're giving him a complex, he'll be Queen Quandy in no time at this rate. I think we should all tone it down, before he comes up with any other creative forms of spelling his name.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Fuzzy Hawkeye
Guys stop, you're giving him a complex, he'll be Queen Quandy in no time at this rate. I think we should all tone it down, before he comes up with any other creative forms of spelling his name. Misread that as Queen Quanchi...

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Misread that as Queen Quanchi...

I may be leading into nothing here, creshy, but dare you be suggesting anything haermm

Mr. Slippyfist
And you call US liars? Everyone knows Canada is the only one that tells the truth... shifty

---

Back to the thread...

Kandy set up a wet paper bag defense, with a swinging offense. A risky strategy, but it didn't seem to pay off. I think everyone else proved that he's a bitcher, a habitual bitcher, and as such, I have to give the vote to:

Everyone else.

TricksterPriest
hysterical KMC ftw. Vote: KMC Forums. thumb up

psycho gundam
what happened to this thread? isn't this between trick and evengel?

Soljer
what happened to this thread?

Answered your own question.

trick

Evangel94
I am done with this match then since TricksterPriest has chosen to not fight.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6294/ownedxavierat7.th.jpg

DigiMark007

I don't remember even mentioning the chair...I know next to nothing about Metron.

Also, I was just differentiating types of complainers. I didn't actually say you were one or the other, so don't assume things about my stance in order to claim the high ground.

In any case, I've been asked to intervene and just tell everyone to stop acting childish. The bashing, whining, etc. has reached epic levels, is an obvious drain on the fun of the tourney, and is immature and unwarranted regardless of "who started it." Future altercations will be met with official warnings.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Evangel94
I am done with this match then since TricksterPriest has chosen to not fight.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6294/ownedxavierat7.th.jpg
If I were you i'd be careful about letting DS get that close to stairs.

King_Mungi
CONTEXT! mad

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Mungi will have his revenge.....shifty

Badabing
I tried to get the damn chair. But someone *cough* kandy *cough* bitched about it and Evangel wouldn't let me have it. whistle

My idea on the X element was that he would have his own stockpile left over from his payment from DS for the boomtubes. Trick, just stop it. You have a problem in every tourny. Thanks.
WHAT THE ****? I complained the LEAST out of EVERYONE! DON'T MAKE SHIT UP YOU ****ING LIAR! You know better than this KK. Please watch your language. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.