Punisher vs Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
Ollie vs Frank

No ridiculously powerful trick arrows.
Frank gets thee guns of his choice (not rocket lauchers or whatever crazy stuff her has stored away just normal guns)

No prep for either.

Fight in an abandoned warehouse with plenty of cover. Start at opposite ends.

Soljer
I love you, Sym.

Soljer
Bump.

Sado22
.....................Rambo sad

grey fox
I'd give a 6/10 to Frank. Simply due to the fact that Bullets travel faster then arrows.

guy222
frank

Sado22
Frank Castle....but only cuz he's my favorite comicbook character and that i think green arrow is one of the gayest characters by DC.

Erik-Lensherr
Green Arrow.

Darth Martin
Punisher.

-He wears kevlar which may give resistance to the normal arrows.
-Bullets travel faster than arrows.
Punisher>Green Arrow H2H

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Punisher>Green Arrow H2H

Uh... no.

He's not better than Ollie, nor Connor.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Sado22
Frank Castle....but only cuz he's my favorite comicbook character and that i think green arrow is one of the gayest characters by DC. No, no, you're doing it all wrong.

You're supposed to make futile attempts to try to HIDE your blatant bias and total lack of reasoning.

This just ruins the lulz.

Soljer
Punisher.

Punisher>Green Arrow H2H

If this were hand to hand, it'd go to Ollie in a heartbeat. no expression.

Sado22
oh yeah, you're right!
punisher wins cuz he can take out DCU and so a queer in green is no match! stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
oh yeah, you're right!
punisher wins cuz he can take out DCU and so a queer in green is no match! stick out tongue

GA hits on every woman he sees. He's not Midnighter you know.

Sado22
okay but he still dresses like a queer...which is what i've been sayingerm

grey fox
okay but he still dresses like a queer...which is what i've been sayingerm

No.

horrorwolf
Punisher 7/10 for majority.

He has better overall training....and as mentioned...Faster moving, deadlier weaponry.

Bouboumaster
And he's ****in' sadistic.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And he's ****in' sadistic.

rifle rip1

Juntai
Kid One:
Bam Spiderman goes down
Bam Daredevil goes down.
All them niggas is goin down.
Punisher be takin' they ass out.

Kid Two:
X Men take out the Punisher.

Kid One:
X Men baby stuff holmes.
All they costumes and powers aint shit.
Punisher the real dope homie.

Kid Three:
Word, I seen a seven foot tall white terminator nigga
With twenty guns on my roof just the other day.

Kid One:
Punisher be takin' out all your stupid heros.
He be sayin'
Bam
Bam bam
take that nigga
Bam bam

Erik-Lensherr

comicfan11
Maybe Punisher because weapons>arrows.
But H2H Frank gets his @ss handed to him.

Aqua-pimp
The Punisher 100/10.. Just Because he'll be damned to lose to some queer all dressed up in green looking like he's Robin hood's gay aunt..shooting arrows thinking he's Cupid..Frank wil knock him down faster then Mike tyson does barbara streisand in a fistfight..You know what... i think that Streisand vs Green Arrow would be i much more intresting fight fo real..

Frank al day everyday
Franky don't play that sh*t

cool

Badabing
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The Punisher 100/10.. Just Because he'll be damned to lose to some queer all dressed up in green looking like he's Robin hood's gay aunt..shooting arrows thinking he's Cupid..Frank wil knock him down faster then Mike tyson does barbara streisand in a fistfight..You know what... i think that Streisand vs Green Arrow would be i much more intresting fight fo real..

Frank al day everyday

cool You don't post much but when you do it's a problem. Stop with the gay references. Thanks.

Sado22
green IS gay right? confused
cuz if he isn't then that's just WRONG. how can any man with a shred of dignity dress up like robin hood and then hit on women?

TricksterPriest
cuz if he isn't then that's just WRONG. how can any man with a shred of dignity dress up like robin hood and then hit on women?

Because Ollie is a ****ing pimp. pimp

And he stood up to Deathstroke in H2H, something Frank can't do.

Badabing
cuz if he isn't then that's just WRONG. how can any man with a shred of dignity dress up like robin hood and then hit on women? You're wrong. no expressionOriginally posted by TricksterPriest

And he stood up to Deathstroke in H2H, something Frank can't do. laughing out loud

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Reported for stealing what I was gonna say and saying it uhuh

Sado22
i was being sarcastic no expression
i just find it hard to believe that a guy dressed as robin hood actually has the dignity to hit on women. DC always has a way of coming up with lame designs and even lamer attitudes.

Erik-Lensherr
Stealth and h2h skill, Green Arrow has Punisher beat pretty hard. Punisher having guns while GA having arrows won't really make a difference.

llagrok
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Frank al day everyday

cool

No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

starlock
G.A for the win

Sado22
frank can use stealth as well. and remember that even spidey and DD couldnt' sneak up to Frank. ever.

~The Wickerman~
i just find it hard to believe that a guy dressed as robin hood actually has the dignity to hit on women. DC always has a way of coming up with lame designs and even lamer attitudes.

Chick on the left with blond hair and leather jacket? GA hit that. Show me a picture of your girlfriend if you have one and we'll see who the one with more pimpin' skills is. no expression

http://edbenes.deviantart.com/art/DC-Babes-Color-81052230

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Soljer
If this were hand to hand, it'd go to Ollie in a heartbeat. no expression.
But..but...Frank almost beat DD in H2H. ha-son

TricksterPriest

Oliver Queen was trained by Errol Flynn in PC continuity, and even in current continuity, he based his heroic persona on Flynn's.

And reported for DC bashing and bias.

durelly

carnage52
i just find it hard to believe that a guy dressed as robin hood actually has the dignity to hit on women. DC always has a way of coming up with lame designs and even lamer attitudes. if youre calling batman lame im afraid you must leave this forum ollie is just too damn sexy not to hit on women

Raoul
hawkeye's costume is gayer than ollie's, and he's had more women than frank i'll bet...

carnage52
Originally posted by Raoul
hawkeye's costume is gayer than ollie's, and he's had more women than frank i'll bet... purple=****** obviously.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by carnage52
purple=****** obviously.

http://florence.ghibellini.free.fr/obscur/galactus/Stormbreaker%2001.jpg

uhuh

norrinradd43
Green Arrow wins...it is a fact that body armor can't stop arrows assuming the pull on his bow is over 50lbs

carnage52
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

uhuh big g makes any color awesome.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Green Arrow wins...it is a fact that body armor can't stop arrows assuming the pull on his bow is over 50lbs

I'm 90% sure his bow pull is way higher than that.

...........Just looked it up. His bow weight is 103. eek!

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3091/gavsgrundy17nu5.jpg

And yes, that's Solomon Grundy's he's strangling. big grin

Sado22
dude, never said batman's lame. bats is the coolest character DC ever came up with. just stating that DC HAS come up with many lame characters 'twas all.
er....green arrow for one stick out tongue

carnage52
dude, never said batman's lame. bats is the coolest character DC ever came up with. just stating that DC HAS come up with many lame characters 'twas all.
er....green arrow for one stick out tongue ollie ****in rocks what you on about?

Sado22
no he don't stick out tongue

Raoul
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

uhuh

big g pulls it off though, because, you know, if you diss him, he'll eat your planet...

~The Wickerman~
big g pulls it off though, because, you know, if you diss him, he'll eat your planet...

laughing out loud He can pull off any color. Though yellow would probably be disgustingly horrible to look at laughing out loud

"millions have trembled before my pink armor!!!"

Ha-Son
Aren't you glad we have Reed Richards and his billion dollar/sec robot to solve that problem...

PRAYERRUN
Green Arrow wins this one.

mrcharlieo
Gotta go with Frank on this one, h2h or with wepons.

H2H: not an easy win but I'd say Frank 7/10 - he can take on the likes of DD, bullseye etc. and win/stalemate and I'd put them at a similar level or above Green Arrow.
Weapons: Hard to justify this one, I just think Frank has a slight advantage due to the rapid fire quality of some guns, less need to be accurate. I also wouldn't put it past Frank to play dead if he gets hit with an arrow and then stab Green Arrow with his own arrow when he gets close. Or bring down the whole warehouse down ontop of himself and GA if he thought he was going to die anyway .... but I'm not sure that would class as a win.

iceman24567
If Ollie feels like it one arrow threw the noggin for the win.

Enyalus
I love Ollie's costume. The Robin Hood look is totally pimp, IMO. Dunno what some earlier posters were talking about.

But him being decidedly better than Frank in H2H is...not true.

GA is a better marksman, though. In a warehouse with cover, bullet speed vs. arrow speed isn't going to matter much, since they'll both be firing from relatively close range. Gonna say this is a toss up.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
I love Ollie's costume. The Robin Hood look is totally pimp, IMO. Dunno what some earlier posters were talking about.

But him being decidedly better than Frank in H2H is...not true.
I would agree except they are pretty much on the same level Ollie is slightly better and quicker too and his damage soak is pretty damn good that to me would give him the edge and Ollie has dodged gunfire from Deadshot among other pretty good bullet dodging feats. Ollie after his last upgrade would put a hurting on Frank in my opinion.

Lord Feron
I think Punisher is gonna win. He being a crafty bastard might spring a trap of some sort on GA. BUt GA got good aim and aint stupid.

In H2H I could see GA putting the hurt on Pun but Pun will be taking everyting he got and stand up to it. then he might kick him in the balls and shoot GA in the head idk just seems like how it would play out. Anyway. Good fight, tough call I say Punisher takes the slim majority and works very hard for it.

cdtm
Bump.

cdtm
Green Arrow wins, with ease?

Eternal Idol
The Punisher ftw.

ColossusGrundy
Ollie doesn't miss............Frank does.

Ollie ftw

cdtm
Bump.

Frank's shot Daredevil's billy club out of mid air before.. An arrow should be faster, but that's still damned impressive.

abhilegend
DCnU ollie beats the crap out of frank. Shrugging off point blank bullet shots, oneshotting a bear and jumping from hundreds of feet is some of his recent feats.

ctsketch
Punisher.

Punisher>Green Arrow H2H

Kevlar won't stop rifle rounds, knives or sharp arrows...they are only good for blunt and relatively low velocity pistol type rounds. that is why servicemen wear armor plates as well. Kevlar for weaker rounds, plates for high velocity rounds and knives. kevlar is a weave and an arrow that is sharp enough should make it's way in.

whacknasty
Originally posted by Juntai
Kid One:
Bam Spiderman goes down
Bam Daredevil goes down.
All them niggas is goin down.
Punisher be takin' they ass out.

Kid Two:
X Men take out the Punisher.

Kid One:
X Men baby stuff holmes.
All they costumes and powers aint shit.
Punisher the real dope homie.

Kid Three:
Word, I seen a seven foot tall white terminator nigga
With twenty guns on my roof just the other day.

Kid One:
Punisher be takin' out all your stupid heros.
He be sayin'
Bam
Bam bam
take that nigga
Bam bam

Lol, did anyone else catch the Big Pun reference here? Classic : )

cdtm
Originally posted by ctsketch
Kevlar won't stop rifle rounds, knives or sharp arrows...they are only good for blunt and relatively low velocity pistol type rounds. that is why servicemen wear armor plates as well. Kevlar for weaker rounds, plates for high velocity rounds and knives. kevlar is a weave and an arrow that is sharp enough should make it's way in.

It's a fiber, and fiber can be cut.

Basically, the weave catches the bullet, hammock like. Think Spidey's web shield.

And also like his webs, it can be cut.

DTM
Ill go with Punisher over Green Arrow, but itll be CLOSE. And to anyone who thinks Frank cant hang with Ollie HTH is kidding themselves. Punisher has had HTH fights with some of Marvels best and hes dont just fine. Hes NOT just a guy whos good with guns, hes a beast up close as he is from range.

DTM
Originally posted by cdtm
Bump.

Frank's shot Daredevil's billy club out of mid air before.. An arrow should be faster, but that's still damned impressive.

Not to mention shooting Caps shield out from mid-throw, and shooting SpiderMans webshooters, on his wrists, while Punsiher was flipping backwards. Not saying Punisher doesnt miss, but to any who think hes just a Spray & Pray shooter, they seriously need to think again.

Juntai
Originally posted by whacknasty
Lol, did anyone else catch the Big Pun reference here? Classic : ) Only took 4 years for someone to catch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.