BATMAN vs THE FOREIGNER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreigner_%28comics%29 -foreigner

the foreigner gets a message from a unanimous source(but he recognizes the penmanship of the kingpin).

the bounty is set at 20 million dollars, all he has to do is eliminate bruce wayne before his company start production on a new weapon design before fisk's in 24 hours. (wayne, a business competitor of wilson fisks)

the foreigner makes his way to gotham and then to wayne industries.
bruce wayne, seconds before giving the go ahead for the project gets interrupted by the foreigner kicking in the door.

who wins in this circumstance?

psycho gundam
i don't believe it's possible for bruce to defeat him without revealing his secret identity to some degree

psycho gundam
bump

golem370
Foreigner imo

SevenShackles
Foreigner... plus isnt this more a 'vs Bruce Wayne' thread? he has no costume, no gadgets. im unsure if people are around in how its played out but seriously, Foreigner has weapons, he is a master assassin and if he is kicking in a door rather than doing something like sniping i would think its to gun him down.. unless Bruce Wayne can stab him in a critical area with a pen or letter opener i dont see him winning.

golem370
I read in his bio that he was able to fight Spider-Man to a stand still which is impressive also

Aries_04
Yea...he choked Spiderman with his own webbing in that fight.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Aries_04
Yea...he choked Spiderman with his own webbing in that fight.

seriously? what issue?
with this new information Wayne is dead. no chance in hell evil face

Daredevil1
Originally posted by golem370
I read in his bio that he was able to fight Spider-Man to a stand still which is impressive also

Thats impressive but Daredevil, Shang Chi, Iron Fist, and Captain America have all done the same by via skill.

Batman can do the same. Note none of the guys above would take Spiderman for a majority. Not even the Foreigner.

cmack
batman is dead under the circumstances

psycho gundam
eureka! the secret to defeating batman on kmc is to remove the notion that if given like 5 minutes to think before a fight, somehow batman can beat anyone.

I love batman as much as the next guy but I have to admit that a lot of threads conclude in a batman win when in actuality he should have lost to an equal opponent if the fight was impromptu, or the prep/tech hax was not possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.