Movie Zod vs Welling Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Welling is at his best.

Who wins?

Endrict Nuul
Bump

severance
Zod - ftw

"oh my God"

*Shakes head*

"Zod!"

starlock
Flight would give zod an advantage...plus he had telekinesis...but his arrogance knows no bounds lol

I might have to give it to welling...his speed feats far exceed anything Zod did...unless we give him the ability anyway?

Welling after 5 seasons for the win

severance
Originally posted by starlock
Flight would give zod an advantage...plus he had telekinesis...but his arrogance knows no bounds lol

I might have to give it to welling...his speed feats far exceed anything Zod did...unless we give him the ability anyway?

Welling after 5 seasons for the win

Zod can teleport. He can reaarange mount Rushmore with a flick of his finger. He is foolishly arrogant though. Welling def goes down at least at first

Bouboumaster
Welling's sups get his ass kicked.

Tetragrammaton
Welling doesn't deserve to be called Superman.

K-Dog
Come Kal-el, kneel before Zod!!!
The son-of-his-jailer will become his son-of-a-b. Zod is on the level of movie Superman, or really close. Him is way way too tough for scaled-down pretty-boy superboy.

BruceSkywalker
Movie Zod ftw

endrict
Originally posted by K-Dog
Come Kal-el, kneel before Zod!!!
The son-of-his-jailer will become his son-of-a-b. Zod is on the level of movie Superman, or really close. Him is way way too tough for scaled-down pretty-boy superboy.

Even Superman Returns? I think Brandon Supes is too much for movie Zod so thats why I did't make that fight.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Welling doesn't deserve to be called Superman.

horrorwolf
General Zod goes to town on the wannabe Supes 10/10.

Superboy Prime
lol

iceman24567
Superman Returns Clark was uber he would beat Zod but Welling? Nah bullets don't hurt him anymore but they did for like the first 2 seasons.

illadelph12
whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.