Shatterstar vs. Cannonball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
This fight has been itching to happen.
reminds me alot of the thing between Wolverine and Colossus.
Now be sure to include the cover of surprise or the cloak of darkness so that the fight can occur...otherwise Cannonball just uses a clap that would kill the Hulk.

guy222
bumprav

Ambient
Cannonball 8/10..

2/10 for Shatterstar for being breed and trained as a warrior who holds nothing back even if it is against a friend unlike Guthrie..

Faux Smurph
Originally posted by Ambient
Cannonball 8/10..

2/10 for Shatterstar for being breed and trained as a warrior who holds nothing back even if it is against a friend unlike Guthrie.. I haven't seen you since forever ago... mmm

psycho gundam
shatterstar had a huge PIS aura, i bet he'd sidestep cannonball and once he crashes into something, he'd put the sword to his throat.

Ambient
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
I haven't seen you since forever ago... mmm
Ohh, I'm around browsing and reading threads of interest but the need for posting does not have much appeal anymore.. hmmm..

Sin I AM
that's because people make some of the lamest threads

9/10 guthrie..didn't the fight though n on of shatter stars books though ?

Ambient
Nah more like somebody/someone beats me to the punch (point), i'm a lame typer..lol That and time..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.