Iron Fist versus Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1492/173789-iron-fist_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7597/64263-cyber_400.jpg

Battlehammer
current or classic?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
current or classic? classic Cyber...current Iron Fist

Battlehammer
Cyber

Endrict Nuul
Cyber

psycho gundam
cyber looks wide as he is tall. cyber wins, he is the guy that "scares" wolverine after all

Soljer
Danny punches a hole straight through Cyber, and Capt spends the rest of the week crying himself to sleep.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Soljer
Danny punches a hole straight through Cyber, and Capt spends the rest of the week crying himself to sleep.

How? when Cyber has Adamantium skin. confused rolling on floor laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
How? when Cyber has Adamantium skin. confused rolling on floor laughing With his fist.

Battlehammer
ya right through adamatium roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont even like cyber lol I think he rather dull.

No what does happen is Danny punches cyber as hard as he can crushing his hand and then soljer spends the rest of the week nursing Iron Fist poor broken and defeated body.

Master-Borg
How? when Cyber has Adamantium skin confused rolling on floor laughing can't he still suffer internal injuries/bleeding?

Battlehammer
How will the get damaged?

also stronger people have failed

Mr. Slippyfist

also stronger people have failed Did they happen to have the punching power of The Fist?

Master-Borg

If you wear a metal plate on your chest, and I hit you hard with a hammer, you will suffer internal injuries.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
With his fist.

Ok....show be a feat where Danny punched threw or even cracked Adamantium.

Battlehammer
Did they happen to have the punching power of The Fist?
would it matter? The be hitting adamatium which IF can not damage.

guildo tried he what like 80 toner or some such.

havok blast him full on and failed to phaze him.

pritty much any one who has tried to harm him with brute strength or power fail

Master-Borg
Ok....show be a feat where Danny punched threw or even cracked Adamantium. I don't think he can....but he can hit Cyber hard enough to cause internal organ damage and bleeding

also, he can KO Cyber with a shot to the jaw

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
If you wear a metal plate on your chest, and I hit you hard with a hammer, you will suffer internal injuries.
ya, but the metal being damage.......adamatium won't be damage period or effected.

also it a comic world and it shown to be ineffective and then there the whole he has a healing factor lol.

Soljer
Jesus, guys.

I wasn't being serious. Danny isn't punching through adamantium.

The joke was that if Danny punched through adamantium, Capt's world would be so shaken that he'd cry himself to sleep.

Try not taking things so damned seriously.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Master-Borg

I am sure Cyber's HF can handle that. And once Danny is cut those powerful hallucinogens will kick in.

Endrict Nuul
Jesus, guys.

The joke was that if Danny punched through adamantium, Capt's world would be so shaken that he'd cry himself to sleep.

Damn you for getting me going so late......you should have let me in on the Cap it up thingy....

Battlehammer
Jesus, guys.

I was joking as well lol, I know you were not serous.

actaully villains of wolverine.

Master-Borg
I am sure Cyber's HF can handle that. And once Danny is cut those powerful hallucinogens will kick in.

Cyber's face is pretty vulnerable...Danny has the skills to get a clean KO shot

Battlehammer
master bruce it vrey unlikly. Cyber even faces wises can take a lot of damage.

also cyber only has to nick IF to win.

IF has to hit him very hard in the face.

IF is more skilled true, but cyber is a highly skilled fighter as well not to mention he more experienced.

your giving IF way to much credit here.

IF could win, but not the majority.

Master-Borg

IF could win, but not the majority. I never said majority. imo IF takes about 3 out of 10.

Mr. Slippyfist
Ok....show be a feat where Danny punched threw or even cracked Adamantium. He's never tried.

would it matter? The be hitting adamatium which IF can not damage.

guildo tried he what like 80 toner or some such.

havok blast him full on and failed to phaze him.

pritty much any one who has tried to harm him with brute strength or power fail So no?

Battlehammer
I think 2 at best. I mean all cyber has to do is nick him period and the match is over pritty much

Endrict Nuul
Anyways...I am done here.

Battlehammer
He's never tried.

So no?
guildo is dam closes.

and havok full on blasts is dam closes if not more powerful.

Also IF does not hit with guildo type power with his average or even powerful blows.

He can hit stornger, but it takes more energy nor does he hit with that type of power for an entire fight, he might hit onces or twices at best in a single fight.

Mr. Slippyfist
I think 2 at best. I mean all cyber has to do is nick him period and the match is over pritty much And then IF heals himself, and fists the shit out of Cyber's stomach.

Soljer
I don't see Iron Fist getting 'nicked.'

One shot to Cyber's face, and the fight's over. Danny's fast enough to dance 'round Cyber and land that hit.

And Cyber's healing factor's nowhere near as good as the likes of Sabretooth or Wolverine.

Not to mention the fact that he doesn't have adamantium bones, just skin.

So that shot to the face will literally cave in his skull.

Battlehammer
And then IF heals himself, and fists the shit out of Cyber's stomach.

IF has never onces healed while fighting so nope.

Would do nothing to cyber to hit him in the stomach.

Mr. Slippyfist
guildo is dam closes.

and havok full on blasts is dam closes if not more powerful.

Also IF does not hit with guildo type power with his average or even powerful blows.

He can hit stornger, but it takes more energy nor does he hit with that type of power for an entire fight, he might hit onces or twices at best in a single fight. IF is powered up. smile

He's hit a lot more than that in fights with the IF power before... Sabertooth, Black Panther, etc...

Battlehammer
I don't see Iron Fist getting 'nicked.'

One shot to Cyber's face, and the fight's over. Danny's fast enough to dance 'round Cyber and land that hit.

And Cyber's healing factor's nowhere near as good as the likes of Sabretooth or Wolverine.

Not to mention the fact that he doesn't have adamantium bones, just skin.

So that shot to the face will literally cave in his skull.
dany not that fast. Cyber not slow and he can and would hit danny.

assuming danny can hit cyber in the face with a full powered shott which is very unlikly to be accomplish before being hit.

No way danny takes the majority.

Mr. Slippyfist
IF has never onces healed while fighting so nope.

Would do nothing to cyber to hit him in the stomach. He could theoretically...

You underestimate Fist's power.

Battlehammer
He could theoretically...

not at all you simply over estimate it.

Soljer
Daniel Rand'Kai can use the power of the Iron Fist many many more times than "once or twice."

He could use it once or twice when he drew on his own chi. Now he utilizes his own, Orsons, and he's been opened up to the ocean of chi that is Shou Lao.

Comparing old Rand to current Rand is like comparing Neo before he gets 'shot' in the first Matrix to afterwards.

Before he got shot, he was fighting Smith and looked like he was doing pretty well. I mean, impressively well. But he still ended up dead.

After he got shot, he owned the god damned place.

Battlehammer
IF is powered up. smile

He's hit a lot more than that in fights with the IF power before... Sabertooth, Black Panther, etc...
not in either of thoses fights was he hitting with 100 class power or closes to it. Nor was it implied that he was.

Soljer
Hey! I can make claims without backing them up, too! Watch!

dany not that fast.

Yes, 'dany' is.

Cyber not slow and he can and would hit danny.

Yes Cyber is, and no he would not.

assuming danny can hit cyber in the face

Very easy.
with a full powered shott

Danny doesn't need to put anywhere near full power in his fist.

which is very unlikly to be accomplish before being hit.

No it isn't.
No way danny takes the majority.

Sure he does. A strong majority, and quite easily at that.

Battlehammer
Daniel Rand'Kai can use the power of the Iron Fist many many more times than "once or twice."

He could use it once or twice when he drew on his own chi. Now he utilizes his own, Orsons, and he's been opened up to the ocean of chi that is Shou Lao.

Comparing old Rand to current Rand is like comparing Neo before he gets 'shot' in the first Matrix to afterwards.

Before he got shot, he was fighting Smith and looked like he was doing pretty well. I mean, impressively well. But he still ended up dead.

After he got shot, he owned the god damned place.

Oh IF can uses his IF more he simply not can not uses the type of power out put your talking about.

IF when usign IF is not always hitting with 100 ton or even closes to 100 tpn power.

Can IF reach 100 ton out put, yes he can. Can he repeatedly hit with that kind of power? Doubtful and has never shown to be able too.

Soljer
He could theoretically...

No.

You underestimate Danny.

mad.

Soljer
Oh IF can uses his IF more he simply not can not uses the type of power out put your talking about.

IF when usign IF is not always hitting with 100 ton or even closes to 100 tpn power.

Can IF reach 100 ton out put, yes he can. Can he repeatedly hit with that kind of power? Doubtful and has never shown to be able too.

Yes.

He can.

Repeatedly, easily, all day, all night.

Not that he'd need to. He's fast enough and skilled enough that he'd land the first shot straight through Cyber's nose.

Mr. Slippyfist
not at all you simply over estimate it. I see we are at a standstill.
not in either of thoses fights was he hitting with 100 class power or closes to it. Nor was it implied that he was. Those were before his power up. Plus, I was just pointing out that he has hit more than once or twice with it.

Battlehammer
Hey! I can make claims without backing them up, too! Watch!

Yes, 'dany' is.

Yes Cyber is, and no he would not.

Very easy.

Danny doesn't need to put anywhere near full power in his fist.

No it isn't.

Sure he does. A strong majority, and quite easily at that.

so now danny is many times wolverines speed? Skill?

Becuases cyber has no trouble hitting wolverine or any one eleses he fought for that matter.

to assume danny is not going to be hit and some how hitt cyber in the faces easily seems rather rediculous to me.

classic cyber the man who stomped pritty much every person he ever came accross and reall never had a challange even while versing many powerful foes.

Battlehammer
Yes.

He can.

Repeatedly, easily, all day, all night.

Not that he'd need to. He's fast enough and skilled enough that he'd land the first shot straight through Cyber's nose.

really prove it.

when has danny hit with 100 ton strength 5 times in a row.

I like to see this.

Battlehammer
I see we are at a standstill.
Those were before his power up. Plus, I was just pointing out that he has hit more than once or twice with it.

That we are that we are.

I never ment IF has never hit with his IF more then twices. I ment that he does not hit with 100 ton power using his IF over and over.

Soljer
so now danny is many times wolverines speed? Skill?

Yes. At least twice as fast, and likely about five times as skilled.

Becuases cyber has no trouble hitting wolverine or any one eleses he fought for that matter.

Maybe Cyber needs a better 'rogues gallery.'

to assume danny is not going to be hit and some how hitt cyber in the faces easily seems rather rediculous to me.

I don't need to assume it. It's a guaranteed fact.

classic cyber the man who stomped pritty much every person he ever came accross and reall never had a challange even while versing many powerful foes.

"No limits" fallacy.

Battlehammer
Yes. At least twice as fast, and likely about five times as skilled.
ya right lol.

IF is not faster nor more skilled.

Maybe Cyber needs a better 'rogues gallery.'

ya I mean wolverine not a challange at all Or X- factor lol

Soljer

ya I mean wolverine not a challange at all Or X- factor lol

Happy to see we agree.

Mr. Slippyfist
No.

You underestimate Danny.

mad. I know... sad

I try to give him as much props as I can, but deep down inside...

That we are that we are.

I never ment IF has never hit with his IF more then twices. I ment that he does not hit with 100 ton power using his IF over and over. Perhaps.

He KO'ed Sabes... and everyone knows that has to be like 500 ton punches. shifty

Soljer

IF is not faster nor more skilled.

Yes he is. Bare minimum, two times and five times, respectively.

Battlehammer
Happy to see we agree.
lol

You think way to highly of IF. Which is really the only character I ever see this from you.

which you likly also think that I think to highly of Wolverine.

Soljer

He KO'ed Sabes... and everyone knows that has to be like 500 ton punches. shifty

Stop being ignorant.

Sabretooth has taken punches from people that can lift way more than five hundred tons, and was totally unaffected.

Danny had to be punching with ten thousand tons of force, minimum.

Battlehammer
Yes he is. Bare minimum, two times and five times, respectively.
I disagree and I be glad to debate it.

even though it 3:24 am here lol

Battlehammer

When? You mean prior to having a healing factor lol?

Or you mean the time he hit a gas tank and had all sorts of shit fall on him lol

Battlehammer
well I think I am off to bed. good night mr.slippy and soljer

Cyber sucks, he dull and I could never believe it possiable, but origins made him even worses.

Mr. Slippyfist
When? You mean prior to having a healing factor lol?

Or you mean the time he hit a gas tank and had all sorts of shit fall on him lol Apparently Sabes has had his healing factor for a while, so even ret-conned, it would still have the same effect. Sabes got KO'ed. smile

Also, I believe there was another time.

Battlehammer
Apparently Sabes has had his healing factor for a while, so even ret-conned, it would still have the same effect. Sabes got KO'ed. smile

Actaully using the times when he was not in possesion of a healing factor would be irelevent even with a ret-conned he was not written with it.

and the only time he got closes to a real KO after his healing factor was due to plot devices.

Soljer
Apparently Sabes has had his healing factor for a while, so even ret-conned, it would still have the same effect. Sabes got KO'ed. smile

Indeed, canon is canon. And Danny's fought Sabretooth on three or four separate occasions, and has come out on top every time.

Battlehammer
Indeed, canon is canon. And Danny's fought Sabretooth on three or four separate occasions, and has come out on top every time.

true, but 3 of the occassions sabertooth was IF villian and was not written with a healing factor and is pritty irelevent.

last one was a true fight after sabertooth development. Though IF one via plot devices. still a win though.

oh well now I am really going to bed lol.

gotta finish my justice league movie first

yo any one know there was a nick fury movie lol live action too.

llagrok
true, but 3 of the occassions sabertooth was IF villian and was not written with a healing factor and is pritty irelevent.

last one was a true fight after sabertooth development. Though IF one via plot devices. still a win though.

oh well now I am really going to bed lol.

gotta finish my justice league movie first

yo any one know there was a nick fury movie lol live action too.

Iron Fist > Sabretooth > Cyber > Wolverine.

Fact.

Mr. Slippyfist
This is what I found of adamantium vs Fist:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/fist-2.jpg

Soljer

Funny. Looks like he's going through it like tissue paper.

smile.

Mr. Slippyfist
Shit... I couldn't get it bigger. sad

Damn Photobucket... times like this, I should use Imageshack.

Battlehammer

thats not primary A grade adamatium.

secondary adamatium is no were near as durable and has been broken time and again.

The stuff wolverine and cyber have is unbreakable by physical forces.

nice feat requardless .

Mindset
So TOAA couldn't break adamantium physically? shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by Mindset
So TOAA couldn't break adamantium physically? shifty

What part of 'unbreakable by physical force' didn't you get?

shifty.

jinzin
Dunno why you're continuing to insist that Cybers not fast enough to deal with Danny, he's proven time and time again to land the first hit or more consistent hits on Logan in every fight they've had.. the guy was handling Daken who moved so fast Wolverine couldn't even track him... Danny's good but that good? too good to even be touched by Cyber?
None of his appearances I've read, or anything I've seen here have led me to believe so.

I think it's also interesting, this notion that Cyber has a glass jaw, when Wolverine attacked his face with his claws it really didn't have an affect, not to say that his face>Iron Fist by any means, just that he's not nearly as "vulnerable" as people are imagining him to be.

And Soljer please, I expect better from you than to compare classic and current Sabes in the same league when you're demanding the difference 'tween current and classic Rand be recognized.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.