Silver surfer and thor vs Black adam, Captain marvel, wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ultimatethor
Which team wins?

Bouboumaster
Wich Marvel, Wich Thor?

janus77
Surfer and Thor, imo.

Soljer
If this is current Thor and current Marvel, it's next to impossible to say.

If it's classic of each, then things are much more interesting.

I'd say that any of team 2 could beat Thor, or at least make a fight of it. However, the Surfer can take any of team 2 for a majority.

I doubt his abilities to take two of team 2, though.

Aztec123
Silver Surfer is the biggest threat.
However, he's going to be overwell with two at a time.
Furthermore, WW, CM or BA are more than a match for Thor.
Therefore team two wins.

zeel
physically captian marvel and black adam are stronger then thor. And thor unfortunatly is to dependant on his hammer. Surfer is the big threat hear. of all the combatants the toughest physically is prolly black atom.

Black adam is like captian marvel just permenetly pissed off and willing to cheat to win lol. Diana can hold of thor for a while and black adam and cap can take out thor by themselves.

For thoses who use the argument ..well thor beat cap in the cross over............

Impressive victory thor......

you beat a 14 year old child

the writer of that particular fight needs to be hang by his nuts till he passes out. I was so excited to see thor vs cap.. Who ever won, hell it could have gone either way.

Captain marvel has beat superman and other competiton in the past. Yet in this issues he was beat by a ferris wheel. Just yet another example of crappy writing from the comic book writers.

thank god for alex ross this guy knows his stuff.

minus WW all 4 combatants under the right circumstanses can beat each other weather its SS,thor black adam or captian marvel.

Bentley
Lets not forget that Thor has shown to control the magical lighting that transforms Black Adam and Marvel.

Isn't current Marvel Freedy Freeman without the Zeus power and many other handicaps?

ultimatethor
IMO team one wins it mainly becuase of surfer. wonder woman is a big weak link. The surfer imo has the powers to win this 4 team one, In the past the surfer hashown dat he can synthesize the odin force, he has also shown that he can endow copies of himself with power. The surfer could synthesixe the odin force from thors hammer and transfer thors powers to his copy in order to evn out the fight. The only problem would be whether he would have the time to do it against the opposing three.
IMO SS would be able to do it as he could just encase the others in an
enrgy shell ( which is supposed to be unbreakable) and then while they are trying to break out which they probably would do evntually
he would have done his thing and evned out the fight. If he then decides to take on wonderwoman he would end that fight quickly in order to actually give his team the numerical advantage. IMO thor and surfer 6/10

Bentley
I know that these guys are beasts but Wonderwoman can handle non-Odin Force Thor and the Surfer just fine, heck, if there are regular versions she may defeat Marvel. Poor underrated Diana.

Mindset
Diana can not handle SS

Priest
Team 1

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Diana can not handle SS

Maybe not, but she is not going down much faster than CM or BA, she has better defensive skills with her bracelets, a forcefield and the stupidly powerful magic lasso that can be used to capture SS making this a three against one.

WW only has to focus on trapping SS in her lasso and then its over.

Badabing
Thor has Odinpower at the moment. I'm not sure if the fight was intentionally lopsided or not.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Maybe not, but she is not going down much faster than CM or BA, she has better defensive skills with her bracelets, a forcefield and the stupidly powerful magic lasso that can be used to capture SS making this a three against one.

WW only has to focus on trapping SS in her lasso and then its over.

SS only has to focus on killing WW and she's dead. smile

Bentley
Before CM or BA can focus on stopping him while the other fights Thor?

Mindset
Precisely.

Bentley
You are a DC hater one eye

Mindset
No, I love DC, I read more DC than anything else.

Bentley
Hating DC without reading its books doesn't make sense.

Mindset
You don't make any sense.

Stop speaking in riddles.

guy222
Thor/Norrin FTW

Lord Feron
Thor gives SS hammer and sits the battle out and SS becomes uber nasty and crushes his opponents in the most humbling way. big grin

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
If this is current Thor and current Marvel, it's next to impossible to say.

If it's classic of each, then things are much more interesting.

I'd say that any of team 2 could beat Thor, or at least make a fight of it. However, the Surfer can take any of team 2 for a majority.

I doubt his abilities to take two of team 2, though.

Enough with the fanboyism.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thor gives SS hammer and sits the battle out and SS becomes uber nasty and crushes his opponents in the most humbling way. big grin

Yeah, giving the Surfer flight and matter manipulation will make such a huger difference.

THINK!

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't make any sense.

Stop speaking in riddles.

What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by llagrok
Enough with the fanboyism.

Yeah, giving the Surfer flight and matter manipulation will make such a huger difference.

THINK!

I was talking about the godly powers of Thor to weild the odin fordce and with his already capable ability to weild his own energy projections it should make for a fancy firework display with Team two not winning.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bentley
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

A river! ohhh can we play riddle how i love thee

Mindset
Rivers weep

Lord Feron
since when?

Lord Feron
so maybe a stream...???

llagrok
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I was talking about the godly powers of Thor to weild the odin fordce and with his already capable ability to weild his own energy projections it should make for a fancy firework display with Team two not winning.

The surfer won't obtain control over the odinforce simply by getting mjolnir. Thor would still have control over the Odinforce.

Bouboumaster
Team 2 6/10

janus77
Surfer could easily confuse and disorient Team 2 with some illusions. make it seem like their team members are everywhere, so that they don't properly backup/cover each other or are left exposed at times.

Surfer could also put the fear of God into them by summoning a gigantic illusion of Galactus! big grin

iceman24567
Wonder Woman is imune to Illusions no expression. Team two wins this.

Mindset
Is WW immune to telepathy?

leonidas
hrm. tough battle. in terms of sheer versatility, team 1 has it all over team 2. in terms of sheer power, it's much closer. if team2 can work together to take out thor while one of them tackles and holds off ss, they could do it. really tough match to call, imo.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2 whether it's classic or current.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.