Doomsday HP vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grammaton
Both going all out...Who wins?

Galan007
Thanos gets a bony protrusion up teh ass. none

droolio.

TricksterPriest
This has been done at least 5 times before. Doomsday wins.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007

droolio.
I'd buy that.

Knowsbleed33
Thanos wins via BFR.

h1a8
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thanos wins via BFR.

How?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by h1a8
How?

By teleporting him away.

Or, Thanos could just blast his ass to. Or hide under his shield, drinkin' a margarita for statlemate.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Galan007

droolio.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/Unicroneatsandwichinvisible.png

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
By teleporting him away.

Or, Thanos could just blast his ass to. Or hide under his shield, drinkin' a margarita for statlemate.

DD is immune to energy projection. I like to see Thanos teleporting someone away. Also those bony protrusions can go through Superman himself like liquid. And at a speed in which Superman can't react to. So Thanos gets a claw through his brain before he can blink (even if Thanos has shields up before the bell the claws goes through it and Thanos at once).

Mr. Slippyfist
laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
DD is immune to energy projection. I like to see Thanos teleporting someone away. Also those bony protrusions can go through Superman himself like liquid. And at a speed in which Superman can't react to. So Thanos gets a claw through his brain before he can blink (even if Thanos has shields up before the bell the claws goes through it and Thanos at once).

Even Galactus haven't been able to kill Thanos in one shot.

h1a8
Even Galactus haven't been able to kill Thanos in one shot.

That's because thanos had a shield up and the fact that Thanos is highly durable against energy projection and not physical blunt force.

Mr. Slippyfist
and not physical blunt force. Proof?

Because one of his best durability feats comes from taking punches...

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Proof?

Because one of his best durability feats comes from taking punches... but he hasnt shown great durability against sharp protrusions (Wolverine was able to slice him despite being so weak)

DD. who cut Superman like butter, will make short work of Thanos

h1a8
Proof?

Because one of his best durability feats comes from taking punches...

Show me. And it better be by someone on DD's level of power or above.
I saw Thanos get cut by bones claws laughing out loud , whipped by squirrel girl, nose busted by mjolnir, faced get snapped back by CA, and f*cked by Spider-man's Maximum Spider on Marvel Super Heroes video game (Thanos body seem to be as soft as a pillow). laughing out loud

And don't say it (because I know). Its just its burned into my soul that Thanos is made out of firm pillows.

h1a8
Originally posted by Master-Borg
but he hasnt shown great durability against sharp protrusions (Wolverine was able to slice him despite being so weak)

DD. who cut Superman like butter, will make short work of Thanos agreed!

Mr. Slippyfist
I saw Thanos get cut by bones claws laughing out loud , whipped by squirrel girl, nose busted by mjolnir, faced get snapped back by CA, and f*cked by Spider-man's Maximum Spider on Marvel Super Heroes video game (Thanos body seem to be as soft as a pillow). laughing out loud

And don't say it (because I know). Its just its burned into my soul that Thanos is made out of firm pillows. He took multiple blows from Magus with the IG and got right back up. smile

Thanos got cut by bone claws in a non canon comic...

Squirrel Girl? How is this a bad showing? Plus, we don't even know how she did it.

Nose busted by Mjolnir? Thor had the Power Gem, and he was going all out... we've seen Thor without the Power Gem chip off pieces of Celestial Armor...

CA... CA... who the f*ck is CA? Oh wait, Captain America... and no he didn't. His head was turned before Cap even threw the punch, and I can prove it, if you so want to object. smile

Video game? Ya, solid evidence right thar.

Evidently... as you know nothing about Thanos. Magneto beating him? Heh.

---

Plus, Thanos lowered his guard completely in IG, and he still has complete control over his molecular structure... so I can't see how bringing up Wolverine is relevant.

horrorwolf

Plus, Thanos lowered his guard completely in IG, and he still has complete control over his molecular structure... so I can't see how bringing up Wolverine is relevant.

This.

DD poses 0 threat to Thanos.

h1a8
He took multiple blows from Magus with the IG and got right back up. smile

IMO, Magus with IG wasn't on HP DD's level in hitting strength. I don't think he used the IG to add to his strength. He was just wearing it for fashion. Plus DD adds sharp protrusions to his hitting that can easily go through Superman like liquid.

And why don't you understand us silly humans? Remember I said "Don't say it (because I know)". This implies that I know those things aren't canon.
I was even talking crap (more like joking) to an extent. Did you see the laughing face? Anyway, there are too many things in this world to make me feel like Thanos is as soft as a firm pillow (canon or noncanon it doesn't matter). So my idea of his physically blunt force durability being suspected is etched into my subconscience. So I it is impossible for me to visualize him even being bullet proof. I would also bet that many here feel that Colossus is more durable to blunt force trauma (like bullets) than Thanos. And I've seen Thanos a lot in comics.

But not to say that you are wrong, can you show me where it says Thanos is in complete control of his molecular structure. I guess that would mean that even though he is soft he has a very strong HF. laughing out loud

quanchi112
DD is immune to energy projection. I like to see Thanos teleporting someone away. Also those bony protrusions can go through Superman himself like liquid. And at a speed in which Superman can't react to. So Thanos gets a claw through his brain before he can blink (even if Thanos has shields up before the bell the claws goes through it and Thanos at once). Woul dyou like to see the scan of Thanos bfring someone?

Ill be happy to provide it if you really dount that its happened before.

Thanos kills him once. I really think he could go toe to toe with him. Thanos took on Thor with the power gem who was an outright beast. Thanos worked up a bloody nose and was fine. He would meet Doomsday head on and get the win.

quanchi112

And don't say it (because I know). Its just its burned into my soul that Thanos is made out of firm pillows. Thor with the power gem would beat Doomsday. Odin and Tyrant could also beat Doomsday. wink

Master-Borg
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor with the power gem would beat Doomsday. Odin and Tyrant could also beat Doomsday. wink based on what do you say this?

Knowsbleed33
Thanos is smart enough to know not to tangle with H/P Doomsday H2H. He'd instantly send him away the moment he knew he was coming. Easey peasy lemon squeasy.

iceman24567
Either Thanos bfr's him or Doomsday pounds him into dust.

Mr. Slippyfist
IMO, Magus with IG wasn't on HP DD's level in hitting strength. I don't think he used the IG to add to his strength. He was just wearing it for fashion. Plus DD adds sharp protrusions to his hitting that can easily go through Superman like liquid.

But not to say that you are wrong, can you show me where it says Thanos is in complete control of his molecular structure. I guess that would mean that even though he is soft he has a very strong HF. laughing out loud no expression
That is ridiculous to say the least...
You do realize that regular Magus had trouble with Kang (yes, there was punching involved) and got his ass kicked by Doom in the same series without the IG... don't you? Which would also involve durability, and he took some of Thanos' shots to minimal effect.
Good... you questioned his durability to punching. Plus, it doesn't go through Superman like butter, and that's the problem... it eventually cuts him with a good shot, or after a while.

He's an Eternal... all Eternals have atomic (molecular, whatever) control over their bodies... and Thanos has displayed things where he was bloodied up, but we see no lacerations, only dried blood, and all he needs is a wiping so he can put on his costume.

Master-Borg
no expression
Plus, it doesn't go through Superman like butter, and that's the problem... it eventually cuts him with a good shot, or after a while.

HP DD evolved his bone spurs to be able to shoot them out like spears, they ripped through Superman's shoulder effortlessly in his first attempt.

Mr. Slippyfist
HP DD evolved his bone spurs to be able to shoot them out like spears, they ripped through Superman's shoulder effortlessly in his first attempt. What's his face is talking about swings. And in that case, they didn't go through Supes like butter.

erm

Master-Borg
What's his face is talking about swings. And in that case, they didn't go through Supes like butter.

erm ok, yeah.

h1a8
no expression
That is ridiculous to say the least...
You do realize that regular Magus had trouble with Kang (yes, there was punching involved) and got his ass kicked by Doom in the same series without the IG... don't you? Which would also involve durability, and he took some of Thanos' shots to minimal effect.
Good... you questioned his durability to punching. Plus, it doesn't go through Superman like butter, and that's the problem... it eventually cuts him with a good shot, or after a while.

He's an Eternal... all Eternals have atomic (molecular, whatever) control over their bodies... and Thanos has displayed things where he was bloodied up, but we see no lacerations, only dried blood, and all he needs is a wiping so he can put on his costume.
I would like proof that Thanos can molecularly control his body.
I would also like to see Magus struggling with Kang and Doom physically where he punches them with little effect. The IG might have given Magus some added strength but not enough to say he hits as hard as HP DD. The thing with Thanos is that his body is actually soft. I don't even believe he is bullet proof. But since he "supposedly" can control his molecular structure then he can heal himself, making him have seemingly great durability.

h1a8
What's his face is talking about swings. And in that case, they didn't go through Supes like butter.

erm

I wasn't talking about swings when I said "...butter". This is HP DD so I was referring to when he shot his claws out at Superman. But personally, I believe that DD fist can go through straight through Thanos head with one blow. Mainly because DD's fist cuts and aren't pure blunt force trauma. That is how soft I feel Thanos is.

Unnatural-POWER
I wasn't talking about swings when I said "...butter". This is HP DD so I was referring to when he shot his claws out at Superman. But personally, I believe that DD fist can go through straight through Thanos head with one blow. Mainly because DD's fist cuts and aren't pure blunt force trauma. That is how soft I feel Thanos is.

Do you think that Wolverine could've killed Thanos if he slammed his claws through his head? confused

Or even a human with a sword, if they stabbed Thanos in the head?

Come on now....

darthgoober
I would also like to see Magus struggling with Kang and Doom physically where he punches them with little effect. The IG might have given Magus some added strength but not enough to say he hits as hard as HP DD. The thing with Thanos is that his body is actually soft. I don't even believe he is bullet proof. But since he "supposedly" can control his molecular structure then he can heal himself, making him have seemingly great durability.
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7951/thanosquest110ca2.th.jpg

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by darthgoober

Thanos = one of the ugliest comic characters ever!

Superboy Prime
Going all out Thanos wins 10/10.

The mad titan is a genius, and if he has avoided going against Savage Hulk then I am damn sure he will avoid taking on HP Doomsday. He BFR removes Doomsday, then proceeds to beat the crap out of Surfer just for fun and calls it day.

Unnatural-POWER
IMO Thanos would HAVE to BFR Doomsday to win.

h1a8
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Do you think that Wolverine could've killed Thanos if he slammed his claws through his head? confused

Come on now....

Not if Thanos can control his molecular structure.
But death isn't the only way to win. A claw through Thanos head should render him unconscience for the required time shouldn't it?

Unnatural-POWER
But death isn't the only way to win. A claw through Thanos head should render him unconscience for the required time shouldn't it?

I see your points my friend, but they cannot be put down to Thanos having instantaneous molecular regeneration.
The guys taken punches from Thor w/ Power Gem, now if Wolverine could simply claw through Thanos head, don't you think that Thor would've burst it into blood and gore?

Thanos' durability is god-like.

Mr. Slippyfist
I would also like to see Magus struggling with Kang and Doom physically where he punches them with little effect. The IG might have given Magus some added strength but not enough to say he hits as hard as HP DD. The thing with Thanos is that his body is actually soft. I don't even believe he is bullet proof. But since he "supposedly" can control his molecular structure then he can heal himself, making him have seemingly great durability. Do you know anything about the IG... at all? Like... really, what the f*ck?

Uh-huh... why do you argue about things you know nothing about? Anyway, so, a handgun can penetrate Thanos? Awesome! Deadpool would kick Thanos' ass!
Plus, what counts as bullet proof? Certainly not this?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/t-07-08.jpg

Anyway, since you asked...
Originally posted by bigbran
Doom, and Kang invade Magus's place.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2496/infintywars0516wi7.th.jpg

Warlock rips his gun out, and then they start to fight.
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6418/infintywars0517fq0.th.jpg

Warlock kicks him.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9985/infintywars0518kv9.th.jpg

Doom takes down Warlock.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7264/infintywars0519xu6.th.jpg

Then he goes and takes out Kang.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1562/infintywars0520uw2.th.jpg

Hits Magus.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/512/infintywars0521do2.th.jpg

He then pins Magus into submission.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3268/infintywars0522lc0.th.jpg

Warlock gets up and tries to blitz Doom.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3213/infintywars0524wf5.th.jpg

Doom turns around and takes him out with a blast (shows how good his reflexes are). He also wants the IG.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8936/infintywars0525ea9.th.jpg

Magus is about to give him it...
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/336/infintywars0526bc8.th.jpg

Continued in next post...

Uh-huh...

Also, if Thanos is so 'soft' as you seem to believe, then he would be vaporised by any blast that comes his way in comics... never happened.

h1a8
The thing is Thanos absorbs cosmic energy. This is probably why most energy does not really deform nor hurt him.
Second, as you have shown, Magus doesn't really know how to harness the power of the IG. Or at least he seems to not have time doing so. I'm starting to think the gems do nothing unless you have the know how on how to use them. So by wearing a gem doesn't prove that you are necessarily more powerful.
Even Kang took some of Magus's hits and Magus had the IG on. And Kang's durability isn't that great.

Do I think Thanos has great durability? Yes I do.
Do I think this durability is in the form of HF because of molecular control of body? Yes!
Do I think Thanos can be cut with a sharp sword? Yes!
Do I think Thanos would reconstruct himself from it? Yes.
Do I think Thanos can be killed? NO.
Do I think Thanos can be koed? Yes.
Do I think HP DD can ko Thanos? Hell yeah!

Mr. Slippyfist
The thing is Thanos absorbs cosmic energy. This is probably why most energy does not really deform nor hurt him.
Second, as you have shown, Magus doesn't really know how to harness the power of the IG. Or at least he seems to not have time doing so. I'm starting to think the gems do nothing unless you have the know how on how to use them. So by wearing a gem doesn't prove that you are necessarily more powerful.
Even Kang took some of Magus's hits and Magus had the IG on. And Kang's durability isn't that great.

Do I think Thanos has great durability? Yes I do.
Do I think this durability is in the form of HF because of molecular control of body? Yes!
Do I think Thanos can be cut with a sharp sword? Yes!
Do I think Thanos would reconstruct himself from it? Yes.
Do I think Thanos can be killed? NO.
Do I think Thanos can be koed? Yes.
Do I think HP DD can ko Thanos? Hell yeah! That's certainly the reason... can you give me a panel of Thanos absorbing energy? smile

I knew you were going to point that out. Painfully obvious about something... however, LT ordered the Gems to not work in unison. The Gauntlet was just a pretty decoration at that point.

Also, Thanos has been KO'ed like... twice in his career. Once by a cheapshot by the Maker (who he later stomped), and another time by Squirrel Girl. erm

---

Heh, Magus with the IG isn't as strong as Doomsday... good stuff.

jinzin
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER

Come on now....
laughing out loud

horrorwolf

Case Closed. Thanos takes this 10/10.

Cosmic Eternal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HP DD

jinzin
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Nah...

Soljer
Originally posted by horrorwolf

How does that one scan 'close the case?'

Avlon
Originally posted by Soljer
How does that one scan 'close the case?'

It doesn't...especially when it has nothing to do with this thread.

Besides...HP Doomsday was wrecking a guy who can do this...

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/4610/jla07838fc.th.jpghttp://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5554/jla07841cb.th.jpghttp://img460.imageshack.us/img460/6550/jla07850rs.th.jpg

Far more impressive than that Thanos "feat." smile

HP DD ftw.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Avlon

What do you mean? Of course that scan has to do with this thread because it was an answer to this post...

quanchi112
based on what do you say this? Blood and Thunder and knowledge of the power gem. wink

Avlon
What do you mean? Of course that scan has to do with this thread because it was an answer to this post...

That pretty much shows the relativistic effects of each dimension that he's going through. It doesn't state that Thanos has molecular control of any type.

It's simply a great endurance feat.

quanchi112
But death isn't the only way to win. A claw through Thanos head should render him unconscience for the required time shouldn't it? Your lack of knowledge on Thanos is astounding. You obviously know NOTHING about him.

quanchi112

Besides...HP Doomsday was wrecking a guy who can do this...

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/4610/jla07838fc.th.jpghttp://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5554/jla07841cb.th.jpghttp://img460.imageshack.us/img460/6550/jla07850rs.th.jpg

Far more impressive than that Thanos "feat." smile

HP DD ftw. Thanos bfrs him or goes toe to toe and kills him. His durability could take whatever Doomsday could dish out. Plus how would Doomsday avoid a bfr anyways?

Avlon
Thanos bfrs him or goes toe to toe and kills him. His durability could take whatever Doomsday could dish out. Plus how would Doomsday avoid a bfr anyways?

I can agree with BFR but the notion that Thanos has a chance with h2h is laughable.

HP Doomsday would destroy Thanos.

batdude123
Indeed. I think that's the most fanboyish statement I've ever seen from quan.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by batdude123
Indeed. I think that's the most fanboyish statement I've ever seen from quan. I wonder if he's ever read HP DD.

Superboy Prime
Are any of you surprised? Its Quan & Thanos we're talking about here. Thanos > TOOA in Quanchi's pocket dimension.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Indeed. I think that's the most fanboyish statement I've ever seen from quan. Because he destroyed Darkseid,is that why? Superman has destroyed Darkseid before.

Enlighten me about Doomsday as I did read Hunter and Prey.

quanchi112
I can agree with BFR but the notion that Thanos has a chance with h2h is laughable.

HP Doomsday would destroy Thanos. Nobody has destroyed Thanos in hand to hand. He has lost or was losing because the other character was hella powerful not because they kicked his ass by punching him.

quanchi112
I wonder if he's ever read HP DD. Indeed I have. Wasnt Superman weaker around this time in comics as well. wink

Superboy Prime
Indeed I have. Wasnt Superman weaker around this time in comics as well. wink

superdur

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
superdur Good point. sick

Avlon
Nobody has destroyed Thanos in hand to hand. He has lost or was losing because the other character was hella powerful not because they kicked his ass by punching him.

And HP Doomsday is all that plus more...

quanchi112
And HP Doomsday is all that plus more... No he isnt.

He beat on a weaker Superman and beat down Darkseid in hand to hand. Thanos would beat these two as well. Who has Doomsday beat that Thanos couldnt beat. Thanos hasnt been crushed physically by anyone and hes fought two opponents with the power gem and been fine.

Prove Dooomsdays superiority.

Bad Ash231
Nobody has destroyed Thanos in hand to hand. He has lost or was losing because the other character was hella powerful not because they kicked his ass by punching him.

Magus (with an incomplete IG) kicked his ass by punching him.... uhuh

Avlon
No he isnt.

He beat on a weaker Superman and beat down Darkseid in hand to hand. Thanos would beat these two as well. Who has Doomsday beat that Thanos couldnt beat. Thanos hasnt been crushed physically by anyone and hes fought two opponents with the power gem and been fine.

Prove Dooomsdays superiority.

The power gem should pretty much be named the "jobbing gem." Since a gun has owned it.

How about you show how Thanos is going to beat HP Doomsday.
Let's see...HP DD has gone through and adapted to an attack that erases beings from existence, cut up energy, and reversed energy used for temporal manipulation.

He easily beat on Darkseid and a double enhanced Superman...2 guys which rival Thanos in the physical dept.

Superboy Prime
*Yawn*

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Magus (with an incomplete IG) kicked his ass by punching him.... uhuh He still has all the other gems working which was a nice amp indeed.

quanchi112
The power gem should pretty much be named the "jobbing gem." Since a gun has owned it.

How about you show how Thanos is going to beat HP Doomsday.
Let's see...HP DD has gone through and adapted to an attack that erases beings from existence, cut up energy, and reversed energy used for temporal manipulation.

He easily beat on Darkseid and a double enhanced Superman...2 guys which rival Thanos in the physical dept. Really,two guys that make Thanos look bad physically..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you serious? Thanos doesnt get knocked out and utterly demolished like Supes has for one. Cyborg on a few occasions. Kalibak knocked him silly recently which would never I repeat never happen to Thanos. Thanos has lost to Tyrant who would utterly crush Cyborg,Kalibak, and Supes at once. Thanos was losing to Odin who would smash the three of these characters at once as well. You see Avlon Thanos operates ona different level than Supes or Darkseid especiall physically. Its funny that you think Darkseid is a physical match for Thanos when he has outright submitted to a knuckle sandwich. wink

This Superman though enhanced isnt as powerful as todays Superman. The motherbox amp showed me little to nothing if anything at all.

Just because the power gem loses it phsically makes you a beast, and the put story elements in there to defeat it. Champion destroyed the planet and was drifting and tricked by Thanos as physically you could pound on anyone wit the power gem all day pretty much. Just because Thanos is one of the smartest and most cunning characters dont take away from the power gem because he can defeat it now.

Thor with the power gem was crushing Strange,Warlock,Adam Warlock,Maxam,Silver Surfer and Drax on panel at the same time. Thanos took him on and was friggin smiling. I win. stick out tongue

Avlon
Really,two guys that make Thanos look bad physically..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you serious? Thanos doesnt get knocked out and utterly demolished like Supes has for one. Cyborg on a few occasions. Kalibak knocked him silly recently which would never I repeat never happen to Thanos. Thanos has lost to Tyrant who would utterly crush Cyborg,Kalibak, and Supes at once. Thanos was losing to Odin who would smash the three of these characters at once as well. You see Avlon Thanos operates ona different level than Supes or Darkseid especiall physically. Its funny that you think Darkseid is a physical match for Thanos when he has outright submitted to a knuckle sandwich. wink

This Superman though enhanced isnt as powerful as todays Superman. The motherbox amp showed me little to nothing if anything at all.

Just because the power gem loses it phsically makes you a beast, and the put story elements in there to defeat it. Champion destroyed the planet and was drifting and tricked by Thanos as physically you could pound on anyone wit the power gem all day pretty much. Just because Thanos is one of the smartest and most cunning characters dont take away from the power gem because he can defeat it now.

Thor with the power gem was crushing Strange,Warlock,Adam Warlock,Maxam,Silver Surfer and Drax on panel at the same time. Thanos took him on and was friggin smiling. I win. stick out tongue

How many times are you going to try and recite the same tired examples that nobody is buying and that have been shown wrong by various members?

We can keep things real simple since you want to go by showings. The only way to defeat HP DD was through BFR. If Thanos doesn't use it...he's dead.

In that same storyline (and you should know since you read it) DD was able to adapt to any foe and destroy it... and he lived up to that.

Thanos is dead. Plain and simple.

Superboy Prime
How many times are you going to try and recite the same tired examples that nobody is buying and that have been shown wrong by various members?

We can keep things real simple since you want to go by showings. The only way to defeat HP DD was through BFR. If Thanos doesn't use it...he's dead.

In that same storyline (and you should know since you read it) DD was able to adapt to any foe and destroy it... and he lived up to that.

Thanos is dead. Plain and simple.

thumbsup

quanchi112

Thanos is dead. Plain and simple. Well for this arguments purposes he gets bfr'd immediately. I still dont buy this argument that he couldnt be killed at least once. I feel like the characters he fought werent all that. stick out tongue

The reason I bring up the same valid points is because they are valid and there is more meat and potatoes to my argument than yours. Heck there is even great debate whether or not Darkseid did indeed kill him once or not in that same story. I for one think he didnt but there are many that do think he was killed.

Grammaton
I don't know if Thanos has the physical brawling capability to take on the likes of Doomsday.

jinzin
All I'm going to say is this... We KNOW that Thanos can get KOed he's been such on panel twice.

His regenerative abilities are HIGHLY suspect considering the damage he took and kept after the black hole feat.

He's stated that he's leary of engaging savage hulk in h2h combat.

And the only time he ever went up against someone anywhere close to DD's physicality (Champion) he refused to fight him straigt up for fear of losing.

HPDD curbed Darksied and an enhanced Superman... He'll do as much to Thanos imo.

LORD B
Originally posted by jinzin
All I'm going to say is this... We KNOW that Thanos can get KOed he's been such on panel twice.

when was thanos koed twice on panel?

what about the damage he took from odin and tyrant and the maker?

yet he took on tyrant because he wanted a challenge.

champion was unknowingly tapping into a ultimated supply of power via the power gem.
and he took on warrior madness thor w/power gem in direct combat

jinzin
Originally posted by LORD B
when was thanos koed twice on panel?

alread been stated several pages ago.

what about the damage he took from odin and tyrant and the maker?
What about, I don't think I'm arguing that he can't take damage just that I've yet to see great evidence that he has complete control over his genetic makeup...

yet he took on tyrant because he wanted a challenge.
that wasn't a pure h2h contest.

champion was unknowingly tapping into a ultimated supply of power via the power gem.
and he took on warrior madness thor w/power gem in direct combat and wasn't he losing?

jinzin
and just to claer things up I'm asking legitimate questions, not leading question. I'll be the first to admit I'm out of my element when it comes to non street levels.

LORD B
alread been stated several pages ago.
cant find it smile

maybe so but if he can stand up to that punishment,he can stand up to dd's pure physical assaults

my point being he was not afraid to take on tyrant who thanos knew tyrant had already pwned,surfer,gladiator,beta ray bill and a few others at once.yet he was scared of the hulk.he actually said it was a conflict he sought to avoid.he never mentioned anything about h2h

he wasn't losing to champion he played him for a fool,by tricking him into destroying the planet they were fighting for

jinzin
cant find it smile

Well it was vs. Squirrel Girl and someone else..

maybe so but if he can stand up to that punishment,he can stand up to dd's pure physical assaults I'm not so sure...

my point being he was not afraid to take on tyrant who thanos knew tyrant had already pwned,surfer,gladiator,beta ray bill and a few others at once.yet he was scared of the hulk.he actually said it was a conflict he sought to avoid.he never mentioned anything about h2h I thought it was an implication, though I'll be honest it's been a while and I dont remember the page verbatim...

Anywho, I would think that if he is leary of Savage Hulk, he should be downright opposed to fighting Doomsday.

he wasn't losing to champion he played him for a fool,by tricking him into destroying the planet they were fighting for Was talking about Thor not Champ.

Bentley
During the fight Thanos takes a sample of DD's DNA and manufacturates a virus that evolves to kill DD with his own evolution. Or something, Thanos is smart and has matter manipulation, that gives lots of options to score at least one win.

Sirius77
Thanos can win this... by bfr. And only by bfr.

In a fist fight or even an energy fight, he might just get killed by hp doomsday. Either way, he'll loose without bfr.

Bentley
Apparently we need more Thanos feats with matter and energy absorption since people seems to forget that Thanos has those too.

How can DD resist to have his genetic code rewritten?

Sirius77
Originally posted by Bentley
Apparently we need more Thanos feats with matter and energy absorption since people seems to forget that Thanos has those too.

The radiant, Darkseid, and the gls all had that... Doomsday 'won'.

How can DD resist to have his genetic code rewritten?

The same way he slices through energy or adapts to having his existance erased...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Sirius77
Thanos can win this... by bfr. And only by bfr.

In a fist fight or even an energy fight, he might just get killed by hp doomsday. Either way, he'll loose without bfr.

Unless HPDD is a skyfather lvl (a TOP Skyfather lvl), no.

Sirius77
Unless HPDD is a skyfather lvl (a TOP Skyfather lvl), no.

He defeated a skyfather. And he adapts to anything.

Bouboumaster
He defeated a skyfather. And he adapts to anything.

He would adapt... After getting his ass kicked :P

Wich skyfather he defeated?

Sirius77
He would adapt... After getting his ass kicked :P

Wich skyfather he defeated?

Thanos is intellegent. He would know not to face hp doomsday in a fist fight, or even an energy fight. Hes adapted to both.

He defeated Darkseid. One of his avatars anyway.

h1a8
And the only way to beat HP DD is to either one-shot him or BFR him.
This is because each hit causes DD to become immune to it. With each blast and DD is immune (if he isn't already).
And Thanos isn't one-shotting DD for sure.

LORD B
Well it was vs. Squirrel Girl and someone else..
squirrel girl fight happen off panel and no one really knows if its cannon.other fight i suppose is drax who was a plot device seeing as drax stated he "was the only one who could stop thanos"and "that was what he was created to do

your opinion i respect that

i dont see how if was not afraid of facing odin in asgard

he was in no way losing that fight,the only reason he put thor in a containment block was because he had try to subdue thor. seeing as dr strange,infinity watch,surfer and co failed.
the only other way to have stopped thor would have been to kill him because he was tapping into the unlimited supply of power from the gem

Bentley
DD HP sounds like a plot-devicy character that is backed up with pis from characters than don't rewrite his DNA, or by process that we don't quite know how they work like the OE.

Has DD ever adapted to DNA manipulation?

jinzin
squirrel girl fight happen off panel and no one really knows if its cannon.other fight i suppose is drax who was a plot device seeing as drax stated he "was the only one who could stop thanos"and "that was what he was created to do

I fail to see (aside from whether or not the S-girl fight being canon) Take away from my original point, that Thanos can be knocked unconsious.

i dont see how if was not afraid of facing odin in asgard
I suppose you're right about it being suspect in retrospect.

he was in no way losing that fight,the only reason he put thor in a containment block was because he had try to subdue thor. seeing as dr strange,infinity watch,surfer and co failed.
the only other way to have stopped thor would have been to kill him because he was tapping into the unlimited supply of power from the gem It looked to me like he did it because he was starting to get his ass handed to him.
And you think Thanos wouldn't have done that, in spite of what he did to everyone else?
I simply don't think that was his option.

Sirius77
DD HP sounds like a plot-devicy character that is backed up with pis from characters than don't rewrite his DNA, or by process that we don't quite know how they work like the OE.

Has DD ever adapted to DNA manipulation?

We know how the oe works. It erases you from existance. Not only did hp dd resist the oe, but he defeated ds also.

He has resisted having his existance erased... existance>>>>>>>>DNA. When has thanos manipulated someones DNA?

OneDumbG0
And the only way to beat HP DD is to either one-shot him or BFR him.
This is because each hit causes DD to become immune to it. With each blast and DD is immune (if he isn't already).
And Thanos isn't one-shotting DD for sure. Doomsday can and has been beaten another way:

Fists.

Bentley
We know that the OE erases from existence but we don't know HOW. What if the thing it does is to accelerate matter until the point where the atoms orb out of their lines and then creates a chain reaction in the timelines? Erasing someone's existence that way could be countered by countering the first part that its entirely in DD's powerset.

Has DD ever resisted straight DNA manipulation?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Doomsday can and has been beaten another way:

Fists. Oh, and he's been beaten with teleportation before. Thanos pretty much owns the most advanced teleportation technology in Marvel. So that's a second, albeit cheaper, way to win other then fists.

Sirius77
Oh, and he's been beaten with teleportation before. Thanos pretty much owns the most advanced teleportation technology in Marvel. So that's a second, albeit cheaper, way to win other then fists.

Of course it is. But hes not beating hp dd with his fists. The very notion of that is absurd and goes against the very principle of the characters purpose. To adapt to anything. And he will in this fight. The only option is bfr.

The Great Galen
Thanos is gonna get raped, although I do think he will give DD a good fight.

quanchi112

His regenerative abilities are HIGHLY suspect considering the damage he took and kept after the black hole feat.

He's stated that he's leary of engaging savage hulk in h2h combat.

And the only time he ever went up against someone anywhere close to DD's physicality (Champion) he refused to fight him straigt up for fear of losing.

HPDD curbed Darksied and an enhanced Superman... He'll do as much to Thanos imo. Superman wasnt written as powerful back then in the early nineties as he is now. His motherbox amp wasnt anything all that great. Darkseid lacks the durability and the brawling knowhow of Thanos. It is completely different. wink

quanchi112
Of course it is. But hes not beating hp dd with his fists. The very notion of that is absurd and goes against the very principle of the characters purpose. To adapt to anything. And he will in this fight. The only option is bfr. Doomsday didnt beat anyone in hunter and prey that Thanos couldnt beat. wink

Superboy Prime
I just don't see why Thanos would bother going H2H with Doomsday. What I like about him is his brains, and he will simply BFR Doomsday.

That is exactly what Darkseid should have done, but he was a moron.

Sirius77
Doomsday didnt beat anyone in hunter and prey that Thanos couldnt beat. wink

Darkseid would pwn thanos. But thats another thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I just don't see why Thanos would bother going H2H with Doomsday. What I like about him is his brains, and he will simply BFR Doomsday.

That is exactly what Darkseid should have done, but he was a moron. Well I usually dont stick up for Darkseid but it kinda would have killed the story if he would have just bfr'd him. The writer should have had Darkseid put up more of a fight though.

quanchi112
Darkseid would pwn thanos. But thats another thread. Ill pretend you didnt say this as this will derail the entire thread. Lets just say I STRONGLY DISAGREE.

Sirius77
Against a being thats immune to slugfests?

Superboy Prime
Well I usually dont stick up for Darkseid but it kinda would have killed the story if he would have just bfr'd him. The writer should have had Darkseid put up more of a fight though.

Agreed. Darkseid was portrayed like an idiot. I would have liked it if Darkseid simply BFR removed Supes, Cyborg and Doomsday somewhere and watched as they killed each other.

Clark_Kent92
ARE YOU CRAZY?!?
Last time i checked Thanos has never killed superman and Doomsday has. Doomsday would slaughter him.

h1a8
Doomsday can and has been beaten another way:

Fists. That was DOS DD. A Huge Difference. What's the difference? The difference is that HP DD evolves in battle after each attack that is getting the better of him. Thus if you don't one shot him then he evolves past your attacks (if he isn't immune to them already).

h1a8
Doomsday didnt beat anyone in hunter and prey that Thanos couldnt beat. wink

Even though your point is irrelevant, Thanos can't beat DS.

LORD B
Originally posted by Clark_Kent92
ARE YOU CRAZY?!?
Last time i checked Thanos has never killed superman and Doomsday has. Doomsday would slaughter him.
when would thanos ever have chance to kill superman?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Clark_Kent92
ARE YOU CRAZY?!?
Last time i checked Thanos has never killed superman and Doomsday has. Doomsday would slaughter him. Superman is a dc character while Thanos is a marvel one. So that explains why they have never met. laughing out loud

Doomsday wouldnt slaughter Thanos at all. He could take what Doomsday could dish out.

quanchi112
Even though your point is irrelevant, Thanos can't beat DS. You have already proven you know little if anything about Thanos. So really you dont know if Darkseid would beat Thanos because of your lack of knowledge. Thanos would smoke Ds.

Grammaton
HP Doomsday doesn't evolve past every attack in the universe - that was only Superman and his Kryptonian abilities (including the Kryptonian weapons). The only way HP Doomsday evolves past Thanos is if he dies (presuming he loses) and comes back.

h1a8
Originally posted by Grammaton
HP Doomsday doesn't evolve past every attack in the universe - that was only Superman and his Kryptonian abilities (including the Kryptonian weapons).
If it doesn't one-shot him then he evolves beyond it. Remember he is written to adapt to any foe on the fly. The OE had no effect and that is one of the greatest powers in D.C.
False. If Thanos doesn't one-shot HP or BFR him then his ass is grass (literally).

quanchi112
HP Doomsday doesn't evolve past every attack in the universe - that was only Superman and his Kryptonian abilities (including the Kryptonian weapons). The only way HP Doomsday evolves past Thanos is if he dies (presuming he loses) and comes back. This Doomsday evolving past anything nonsense has got to stop. I agree with you.

quanchi112
If it doesn't one-shot him then he evolves beyond it. Remember he is written to adapt to any foe on the fly. The OE had no effect and that is one of the greatest powers in D.C.
False. If Thanos doesn't one-shot HP or BFR him then his ass is grass (literally). Doomsday can still die. Show me proof to where nothing can kill him.

Bentley
Is it stated anywhere that DD can become imprevious to any amount of physical damage via a single evolution? Has he survived genetic manipulation?

horrorwolf
HP Doomsday doesn't evolve past every attack in the universe - that was only Superman and his Kryptonian abilities (including the Kryptonian weapons). The only way HP Doomsday evolves past Thanos is if he dies (presuming he loses) and comes back.

Please teach the fanboys a things or two.

Thanos take this.

h1a8
Doomsday can still die. Show me proof to where nothing can kill him. Nothing can kill him if it doesn't one-shot him. That is why
they only way to end him was the end of time. That is proof. Now you and others must prove that it is possible to kill HP without one-shotting him.

h1a8
Is it stated anywhere that DD can become imprevious to any amount of physical damage via a single evolution? It doesn't have to say. The fact is that you can't say he can't if he never showed the opposite. This is like saying there is no God without proof. It's best just to say I don't know. But with that said, the evidence points to yes he can evolve past an attack if it doesn't kill him right off. Obviously he has since the OE had no effect. The OE>>>>>>>genetic manipulation

quanchi112
Nothing can kill him if it doesn't one-shot him. That is why
they only way to end him was the end of time. That is proof. Now you and others must prove that it is possible to kill HP without one-shotting him. Ok...I havent read it but hasnt Doomsday since come back and been killed by Gog and by Imperiex?

quanchi112
It doesn't have to say. The fact is that you can't say he can't if he never showed the opposite. This is like saying there is no God without proof. It's best just to say I don't know. But with that said, the evidence points to yes he can evolve past an attack if it doesn't kill him right off. Obviously he has since the OE had no effect. The OE>>>>>>>genetic manipulation The oe isnt the most powerful attack there is.

You are saying that since he has survived the oe he basically can survive anything...which is false.

h1a8
The oe isnt the most powerful attack there is.

You are saying that since he has survived the oe he basically can survive anything...which is false.

I'm not even saying HP DD can survive anything. That is how I know you guys are bias. For bias people aren't good listeners. I was merely saying that if an attack doesn't end HP DD right away then he would simply evolve to become immune to that attack. But if Thanos can one-shot HP DD somehow then he wins.

Bentley
The difference between the OE and genetic manipulation is that the manipulation goes straight to DD's powers, its like destroying the sun when fighting Superman Prime or giving hit a sun-destroying hit.

h1a8
The difference between the OE and genetic manipulation is that the manipulation goes straight to DD's powers, its like destroying the sun when fighting Superman Prime or giving hit a sun-destroying hit.

What? You are making no sense. Does anyone know what he's talking about. Isn't genetics based on the combination of molecules and atoms that make up a being? If one has nearly invincible atoms and molecules then how can you tamper with them? This is like saying that if I move Superman's arm this way and his leg that way then Superman becomes a pretzel. But one would need an incredible force to move Superman's arms and legs period. DD's makeup is the same way. You just can't move his atoms around without sufficient force. For his atoms is obviously bonded far stronger than a normal material object's is.

And if one could do it then wouldn't this be one-shotting DD?

Bentley
Well, that at least is an honest attempt to answer my question. Genetics is basically the content of a certain carbon based structures that sends information and allows cells to communicate with each other, while encoding takes place at molecular level, communication takes place at cellular level.

This idea of "near invincible atoms" sound fishy, since I don't know any reference to DD that implies his atoms are any different than others. I suppose that depending on the genetic manipulation DD could evolve to tamper it, but sadly since his mutations are due to his DNA he would not be able to comply given a manipulation thats fast enough.

janus77
DNA manipulation should be the obvious Achilles heel of DD but the fans keep saying it won't work. providing no actual argument to the contrary of course.

Thanos should win this without any trouble.

quanchi112
I'm not even saying HP DD can survive anything. That is how I know you guys are bias. For bias people aren't good listeners. I was merely saying that if an attack doesn't end HP DD right away then he would simply evolve to become immune to that attack. But if Thanos can one-shot HP DD somehow then he wins. Your opinion is based on a lack of Thanos knowledge for one. You never answered my other post about Doomsday being defeated afterwards by either Gog or Imperiex. If this is the case and I was right then your theory is o so wrong.

h1a8
Your opinion is based on a lack of Thanos knowledge for one. You never answered my other post about Doomsday being defeated afterwards by either Gog or Imperiex. If this is the case and I was right then your theory is o so wrong.

Are you saying that HP DD can't evolve after an attack (if the attack doesn't kill him)?

DD was never defeated by Gog and Imperiex one-shotted DD (the only way to win).

Grammaton
Wait - since when does Doomsday evolve on the fly? In HP Doomsday had evolved past Kryptonian abilities and powers - Superman has withstood the Omega beams before. Please show me where Doomsday has evolved "on the fly" during a battle against somone he has never battled before and is initially physically superior.

There is no evidence that Doomsday had evolved past the OE.

h1a8
Well, that at least is an honest attempt to answer my question. Genetics is basically the content of a certain carbon based structures that sends information and allows cells to communicate with each other, while encoding takes place at molecular level, communication takes place at cellular level.

This idea of "near invincible atoms" sound fishy, since I don't know any reference to DD that implies his atoms are any different than others. I suppose that depending on the genetic manipulation DD could evolve to tamper it, but sadly since his mutations are due to his DNA he would not be able to comply given a manipulation thats fast enough.

His makeup (including atoms) have to be nearly invincible since the OE itself couldn't fell him. Its possible that DD is not made out of the traditional atoms we think (with electrons and protons). He could be made out of some other form of matter that man doesn't know much about, like some Super dark matter or Source material (maybe can explain why the OE didn't work). He also seems to have nearly complete control of his structure as well as this control guides his instant evolution and fuels his strong HF.

Thanos, SS, WWH, Superman, etc. can't be easily DNA manipulated or transmuted (Superman though magic though). Why? Because either they have control of their structures, have a strong HF, or have a protective aura surrounding him. HP DD definitely has the first two and possibly the third one also (as shown in his last fight with Radiant).

h1a8
Wait - since when does Doomsday evolve on the fly? In HP Doomsday had evolved past Kryptonian abilities and powers - Superman has withstood the Omega beams before. Please show me where Doomsday has evolved "on the fly" during a battle against somone he has never battled before and is initially physically superior.

There is no evidence that Doomsday had evolved past the OE.

The sonic gun and lightsaber weren't Kryptonian abilities or powers. And yet you seen DD evovle past them. So that is your evidence that he can.

In conclusion, since there is evidence he can and no evidence that he can't then he certainly can.

jinzin
Superman is a dc character while Thanos is a marvel one. So that explains why they have never met. laughing out loud

Doomsday wouldnt slaughter Thanos at all. He could take what Doomsday could dish out. no

jinzin
you mean like Darkseid's omega beams?

How about the radiant's pure energy?

Or that of Waverider?

Oh I know, how about that of the GL corpse?

Wow, I wasn't aware all of those people were Kryptonians.. confused

Grammaton
The sonic gun and lightsaber weren't Kryptonian abilities or powers. And yet you seen DD evovle past them. So that is your evidence that he can.

In conclusion, since there is evidence he can and no evidence that he can't then he certainly can.

The weapons used by Superman in HP are all Kryptonian (motherbox equipped Superman with the Kryptonian outfit and weaponry) - Doomsday evolved past Kryptonian powers and abilities when he died in battle against Superman.

Where is the evidence that he can evolve on the fly? And you still haven't answered my last question.

jinzin
Ok...I havent read it but hasnt Doomsday since come back and been killed by Gog and by Imperiex?

gog no... Imperiex yes.

jinzin
Originally posted by janus77
DNA manipulation should be the obvious Achilles heel of DD but the fans keep saying it won't work. providing no actual argument to the contrary of course.

Thanos should win this without any trouble.

Well Doomsday rex went down to it, and came back, so technically DD would be evolved past it... However I'm with H1 here in that the OE should be > genetic manipulation.

jinzin
The weapons used by Superman in HP are all Kryptonian (motherbox equipped Superman with the Kryptonian outfit and weaponry) - Doomsday evolved past Kryptonian powers and abilities when he died in battle against Superman.

Where is the evidence that he can evolve on the fly? And you still haven't answered my last question.

during the HP arc.. confused His auditory canals closed up to sonic weapons when Supes used them against him.

When he couldn't fly up to get Clark he blasted him with projectile bone claws.

And DOS... his strength wasn't enough so he got stronger as the battle continued.

His rage wasn't enough to get passed a GL forcefield so his will increased.

godking
Both going all out...Who wins? Thanos

Thanos does very well versus unintelligent bricks.

Thanos would find a way to outthink Doomsday rather then having a slugfest with him as other dumbers guys have a habit of doing.

quanchi112
Are you saying that HP DD can't evolve after an attack (if the attack doesn't kill him)?

DD was never defeated by Gog and Imperiex one-shotted DD (the only way to win). Doomsday can be killed and oneshotting has nothing to do with it. He lost after hunter and prey...its that simple. He loses here as well.

quanchi112
no Thanos' insane durability could weather the storm while he thought of a way to beat this witless monster.

Grammaton
during the HP arc.. confused His auditory canals closed up to sonic weapons when Supes used them against him.

When he couldn't fly up to get Clark he blasted him with projectile bone claws.

And DOS... his strength wasn't enough so he got stronger as the battle continued.

His rage wasn't enough to get passed a GL forcefield so his will increased.

There is no proof that DD evolved these attributes on the fly - after DOS Doomsday logically would have evolved to counteract Superman's powers. My point is DOS DD had evolved into HP DD once he had been killed - and already had these new abilities he displayed.

h1a8

Did you actually read Hunter Prey?
No offense but how old are you?
I fail miserably to see how the sonic gun and lightsaber were Kryptonian powers and abilities. Is the motherbox Kryptonian? Doesn't the motherbox create weapons based of the weakness of the creature? I don't think the motherbox analyzed Superman to create that sword.
Also, as someone also said, is the Radiant kryptonian? What about the GL's or the OE or even Waverider? I pretty much doubt they are Kryptonians too.

Bentley
Well Doomsday rex went down to it, and came back, so technically DD would be evolved past it... However I'm with H1 here in that the OE should be > genetic manipulation.

If we knew how the OE works for sure I would wholeheartly agree with you, but unless we know the basis there can be something that could be simply blocked by DD's regular defenses.

Mindset

I fail miserably

I agree

jinzin
Thanos' insane durability could weather the storm while he thought of a way to beat this witless monster.

Insane durability that had him hiding behind forcefields from champion?
On his knees at the hands of Thor?
and stabbed with the IG?

jinzin
There is no proof that DD evolved these attributes on the fly - after DOS Doomsday logically would have evolved to counteract Superman's powers. My point is DOS DD had evolved into HP DD once he had been killed - and already had these new abilities he displayed.

Proof?

He was vulnerable to sonics... His auditory canals closed up.

He couln't reach supes.... He reeled him in...

He couldn't break the GL forcefield.... then he could....

There's far more evidence supporting our side than yours.

You're point lacks proof as well as evidence to the contrary...

King_Mungi
Also didn't he adapt to a Guardian's energy attack pretty might right away as well?

quanchi112
Insane durability that had him hiding behind forcefields from champion?
On his knees at the hands of Thor?
and stabbed with the IG? If you remember he used the forcefields to lure Champion in. He wasnt there to beat his head in because of the power gem. He was there to get Champion pissed off enough to destroy the planet thus screwing Champion over so he had to hand the power gem over to him which he did.

He was a little bloodied but was fine. This same Thor beat the watch,Surfer, and Strange at once friend. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Also didn't he adapt to a Guardian's energy attack pretty might right away as well? What issue is this Doomsday and his attack on the guardians in?

Grammaton
Did you actually read Hunter Prey?
No offense but how old are you?
I fail miserably to see how the sonic gun and lightsaber were Kryptonian powers and abilities. Is the motherbox Kryptonian? Doesn't the motherbox create weapons based of the weakness of the creature? I don't think the motherbox analyzed Superman to create that sword.
Also, as someone also said, is the Radiant kryptonian? What about the GL's or the OE or even Waverider? I pretty much doubt they are Kryptonians too.

no OFFENCE but im probably older than you seeing as I have the ability to spell.

You clearly haven't been paying attention. Motherbox equipped Superman in a KRYPTONIAN battle outfit with KRYPTONIAN weapons however Doomsday had already evolved past Superman and all Kryptonians.
As I already said it would make sense for Doomsday to have already evolved the attributes shown in Hunter Prey after being defeated by Superman as these were specifically shown to counteract Superman's other abilities - not "on the fly" which you keep insisting is fact however in reality is only your opinion which frankly makes little sense anyway.

WrathfulDwarf
On a brawl Thanos gets horribly raped by DD HP.

Lumby
Doomsday gets pounded into molecular goo

Grammaton
Proof?

He was vulnerable to sonics... His auditory canals closed up.

He couln't reach supes.... He reeled him in...

He couldn't break the GL forcefield.... then he could....

There's far more evidence supporting our side than yours.

You're point lacks proof as well as evidence to the contrary...

I tell you what. You explain to me why Doomsday was unable to evolve and counteract Superman's other abilities during DOS - I'd love to hear your supporting evidence which you claim to have much of.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>