WW Hulk Vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins this fight?

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Knowsbleed33
Kurse

guy222
WWH

iceman24567
Kurse.

SuperiorTech
Kurse

llagrok
This is one physical fight Kurse can't win.

guy222
thumb up

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
thumb up

Hulk's got some gamma range attacks now, it'll be hard for Kurse who can't even fly.

Have a great weekend smile

guy222
Have a blessed weekend, my friend

janus77
Hulk

Unnatural-POWER
WWH.

Gecko4lif
Kurse

Estacado
Hulk

Priest
Hulk.

Gecko4lif
Kurse

Kutulu
Hulk.

Gecko4lif
Says the man with a hulk set thumb down

tkitna
Hulk

SouthSpawn
Interesting to see people go both ways on this.

janus77
I only see 3 people saying Kurse and one of them is trolling, which might explain why you see "people go both ways".

Strenght/power is Hulk's thing, there's no limit yet. and he's taken on characters far superior.

Gecko4lif
4 people say kurse

endrict
Wasn't Kurse 4x stronger than Thor?

iceman24567
Originally posted by endrict
Wasn't Kurse 4x stonger than Thor? Yes so his base strength is pretty damn high.

Gecko4lif
he was as strong as thor at first

then he got amped to 2x thor

then beyonder amped his strength 4x times that

so he is 8x thor

endrict
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
he was as strong as thor at first

then he got amped to 2x thor

then beyonder amped his strength 4x times that

so he is 8x thor

Isn't that stronger than The Hulk by now?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by endrict
Isn't that stronger than The Hulk by now?
It has always been stronger then hulk

thor casually 1 shots planets with strength

8 times that is so far beyond hulk it is funny

CaptainStoic
The Hulk can conceivably become 100x stronger than Thor. I'll put my money on WWHulk, he has the mind of a scientist, and since KMC rules states that both opponents know everything about one another, the Hulk would exploit this weakness to the fullest extent.

Gecko4lif
Can become

i wager kurse wwh's him before hulk can become x2 normal thor

CaptainStoic
Kurse is also a dummy man, while WWHulk retained Banners mind. The Hulk would beat Kurse due to his weakness of iron.

Knowsbleed33
I think it would take Hulk a long time to reach 8x Thors base and being that Thors base is possibly higher than Hulks base, it makes it that much longer to reach.

To reach WWHulk limits and then Worldbreaker levels it took some pretty extreme circumstances.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I think it would take Hulk a long time to reach 8x Thors base and being that Thors base is possibly higher than Hulks base, it makes it that much longer to reach.

To reach WWHulk limits and then Worldbreaker levels it took some pretty extreme circumstances.

He went world breaker mode in 2 seconds... I think people should stop putting a timer on how fast the Hulk increases in power, because if he saw Kurse kill Kaiera there a good chance that he would attain this strength class in 5 seconds. The Hulks strength depends on how pumped up he is, if he's calm he's weak, if he's highly agitated... etc.

Endrict Nuul
I am starting to read some WWH and gaining some respect for him. He takes this in the end.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
He went world breaker mode in 2 seconds... I think people should stop putting a timer on how fast the Hulk increases in power, because if he saw Kurse kill Kaiera there a good chance that he would attain this strength class in 5 seconds. The Hulks strength depends on how pumped up he is, if he's calm he's weak, if he's highly agitated... etc.

I agree. I wasn't saying how long it takes Hulk to start getting stronger. I was saying how long it would take him to reach that limit.

And for the record I don't think it took 2 seconds to hit WB levels. It took the entire WWH arc.

iceman24567
It took a lot for him to reach the so called world breaker mode and that mode has barely any feats no expression. Kurse has beaten on Thor so many times with sheer physical might its not even funny. Hulk can "conceivably" sure why not but he never has and probably never will so Kurse has strength on his side he has my vote.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
I only see 3 people saying Kurse and one of them is trolling, which might explain why you see "people go both ways".

Strenght/power is Hulk's thing, there's no limit yet. and he's taken on characters far superior.

Characters far superior to Kurse?

Nope.

janus77
yes he has.
frankly this isn't much of a challenge to Hulk.

Gecko4lif
lmao

hulk has beaten shit on kurses level

I demand a list

now

LORD B
kurse

TricksterPriest
Kurse took shots from Thor and BRB without flinching. I think he took a godblast, but I'm not sure.

horrorwolf
WWH and fairly easily by Hulk standards.

iceman24567
Hulk gets hit with one punch and turns back into Banner no expression.
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9152/failedej1.jpg

llagrok
yes he has.
frankly this isn't much of a challenge to Hulk.

List of people over High Herald the Hulk has beaten.

Now.

ultimatethor
Isnt Kurse like 4 times thors strength? Really this would go to the hulk. Now in physical battles thor and hulk have had mixed experiences but throughout those experiences it was always shown that the hulk could attain thor lvls of strength really easily thor. Unlike what many are implying it has never taken the hulk a long time to hit thor lvl of strength. In actuality during his thor fights he has been able to do almost immediately and sometimes evn surpass it. Evn in fights against abomination the hulk has been shown to more than double his strength in seconds

WWH is basically an amped up hulk and evn if kurse starts out stronger( Very big doubt) it would take no time at all for the hulk to equal and surpass his lvl of strength

Gecko4lif
8 TIMES HIS STRENGTH PEOPLE!!!!

Kurse is 8 times thors strength

Carry on

Kutulu
8 TIMES HIS STRENGTH PEOPLE!!!!

Kurse is 8 times thors strength

Carry on

A much weaker version of the Hulk totally stomped a robot that was created with twice Thor's strength. The only reason Thor wins most arena battles against Hulk is because of his other abilities. Hulk said it himself, if enemy is ten times as strong, Hulk can just get ten times as angry and defeat him.

LORD B
Originally posted by Kutulu
A much weaker version of the Hulk totally stomped a robot that was created with twice Thor's strength. The only reason Thor wins most arena battles against Hulk is because of his other abilities. Hulk said it himself, if enemy is ten times as strong, Hulk can just get ten times as angry and defeat him.
he wouldnt have time to get that angry, kurse would have smashed his skull to pieces by then.

Kutulu
Originally posted by LORD B
he wouldnt have time to get that angry, kurse would have smashed his skull to pieces by then.

hmmdur crylaugh0

CaptainStoic

Uhm no he wouldn't. Why are you discounting the genius mind of Banner here? he mopped up the U-Foes with his mind. Kurse has a weakness that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Can Hulk becomes as powerful as Kurse? Yes he can.

Will it take hours for him to get to this level? No it won't

Did Thor just recently beat the Destroyer who beat him worse than Kurse ever could? Yes he did

At SSJ levels was the Hulk greater in strength than Kurse? Yes he was

How long did it take him to go to world breaker levels? 2 panels Miek cut Rick Jones open the Hulk went into wildout mode in two panels.

Again how long would it take for the Hulk to become as strong as Kurse? 5 Seconds.

llagrok
Did Thor just recently beat the Destroyer who beat him worse than Kurse ever could? Yes he did

Actually, Thor has never really stood a chance against Kurse.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok
Actually, Thor has never really stood a chance against Kurse.

Classic Thor right? He never stood a chance against the Destroyer either but he defeated it. Makes you wonder if he couldn't do the same to Kurse.

h1a8
With 8 times Thor's strength Kurse can definitely ko Hulk in a couple of shots. But the problem is iron. Is there iron laying around?
And if so can Kurse ko Hulk before Hulk finds some and uses it?

guy222
In regards to Thor beating the Dread Destroyer, Thor has the Odin Power. Previous battles, Dread One wrecked Thor

WWH takes this

Horrificus
Stop it.

Lumby
curse i mean kurse

llagrok
Classic Thor right? He never stood a chance against the Destroyer either but he defeated it. Makes you wonder if he couldn't do the same to Kurse.

Evidently, he couldn't.

starlock
WWH for the win......i have seen beach ball sized holes in wwh from zom/strange...and Zom/Strange did not let up...wwh was ok in no time...After fighting sentry he went from banner to WWH and above in one panel

WWH wins this

h1a8
If Thor is around Sentry's strength and Kurse is 8 times stronger then obviously Kurse can ko WWH in a couple of shots. Iron is WWH's only shot.

Kutulu
Originally posted by h1a8
If Thor is around Sentry's strength and Kurse is 8 times stronger then obviously Kurse can ko WWH in a couple of shots. Iron is WWH's only shot.

Hulk already destroyed with ease a robot that was twice the strength of Thor, and he had no trouble taking it's punches. 8x Thor's strength is not an instant KO.

laughing

h1a8
I mean the guy who easily twisted and broke WWH's neck is far weaker than Thor. Kurse could probably easily tear WWH's head off. Iron is WWH's only shot.

The Fake Macoy
Kurse, 4x thor strength is quite a lot.

Gecko4lif
KURSE IS 8 TIMES STRONGER THEN THOR

janus77
KURSE IS 8 TIMES STRONGER THEN THOR
do you close your eyes, scrunch up your face, cross your fingers and toes and wish really hard after you submit that, hoping against hope that it somehow affects the inevitable outcome of this contest and, against all reason, leads to a victory for Kurse?

llagrok
Still waiting on a list of people the Hulk have beaten, who are far above Kurse.

Hulk already destroyed with ease a robot that was twice the strength of Thor, and he had no trouble taking it's punches. 8x Thor's strength is not an instant KO.

laughing

So I assume the robot has sufficient feats to prove this?

Gecko4lif
do you close your eyes, scrunch up your face, cross your fingers and toes and wish really hard after you submit that, hoping against hope that it somehow affects the inevitable outcome of this contest and, against all reason, leads to a victory for Kurse?
Everybody already knows Kurse wins

I just dont like people short changing the kurse man

iceman24567
Kurse destroys the Hulk 10/10.

Larceny
Kurse.

Knowsbleed33
Kurse would break WWH.

LORD B
hmmdur crylaugh0
the void broke every bone in hulks, body so why cant kurse then.
and dont give me "because its wwhulk" crap,he's still the same hulk just angrier.remember only his anger/strength increases not his healing factor angryfist
Uhm no he wouldn't. Why are you discounting the genius mind of Banner here? he mopped up the U-Foes with his mind. Kurse has a weakness that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Can Hulk becomes as powerful as Kurse? Yes he can.

Will it take hours for him to get to this level? No it won't

At SSJ levels was the Hulk greater in strength than Kurse? Yes he was

How long did it take him to go to world breaker levels? 2 panels Miek cut Rick Jones open the Hulk went into wildout mode in two panels.

Again how long would it take for the Hulk to become as strong as Kurse? 5 Seconds.
hulk struggled against strange who only had a tiny portion of zoms power.strange was smashing hulk all over the place until strange started to be concerned about the little people,same with the juggernaut he struggled.
against physical brutes he struggled

Kutulu
the void broke every bone in hulks, body so why cant kurse then.
and dont give me "because its wwhulk" crap,he's still the same hulk just angrier.remember only his anger/strength increases not his healing factor angryfist

His anger increases his healing factor, his durability, and his strength. If you had read WWH you would have known this.

When void broke every bone in his body it was because of Sentry's calming aura effect, which puts him back at base class 100. During WWH 5 he had gotten strong enough to beat Sentry down and would have done the same to void as well. Please try reading the comics you debate about.

llagrok
His anger increases his healing factor, his durability, and his strength. If you had read WWH you would have known this.

When void broke every bone in his body it was because of Sentry's calming aura effect, which puts him back at base class 100. During WWH 5 he had gotten strong enough to beat Sentry down and would have done the same to void as well. Please try reading the comics you debate about.

If Hulk's base is Class 100, how is it that Namor beat him?

I mean, the prince of Atlantis is only a class 80, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kutulu

Yeah... class 80... sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)
For reference a tanker weighs upwards of 100,000 tons.
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/2802/namorfeat220rx.gif

vlaaad12345
Thats namor submerged deep underwater thus stronger then normal not to mention the ship is in the water making it much lighter...so nice try but no.

golem370
Here is the story Kurse was given twice the strength of Thor has punishment by Beyonder then Thor went and got either his gauntlets or his belt which doubled his strength Beyonder saw this and gave Kurse increased strength to have an advantage over Thor nobody knows to what degree Kurse's strength is more then double Thor's strength but nobody knows how much stronger he is now.

strength bio on Kurse
The original level of Algrim's strength is unknown, but he was apparently the strongest of the Dark Elves. However, his strength was below that of Thor, who possesses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. After being transformed into his present form, Kurse was said to have double the strength of Thor. The Beyonder further augmented Kurse's strength. His current strength level cannot be quantified accurately.

ultimatethor

How long do you guys think it takes the hulk strength to double, triple, quadruple etc. When fighting an abomination that was two times his strength, the hulk was ablew to easily more than double his strength in order to win. He also said that it did not matter if abomination was ten times his stregnth as he could easily get ten times stronger if he needed to.

janus77
people just choose to ignore the fact that Hulk gets exponentially stronger instantly.

it literally does not matter how much stronger the other guy is at the beginning (well, not unless they're Cosmics, imo) because he will be strong enough to match them.

think of it, a 100BN+ ton mountain falls out the sky, Hulk braces it!
Zom/Strange punches right through Hulk, he doesn't even flinch.
Onslaught can't KO him whilst Onslaught is at his most powerful (weaker version of Onslaught bitched juggernaut humiliatingly).

Kutulu
people just choose to ignore the fact that Hulk gets exponentially stronger instantly.

it literally does not matter how much stronger the other guy is at the beginning (well, not unless they're Cosmics, imo) because he will be strong enough to match them.

think of it, a 100BN+ ton mountain falls out the sky, Hulk braces it!
Zom/Strange punches right through Hulk, he doesn't even flinch.
Onslaught can't KO him whilst Onslaught is at his most powerful (weaker version of Onslaught bitched juggernaut humiliatingly).

Yeah typical anti-Hulk KMC sentiment - good thing the Secret Wars event didn't happen based upon writings from KMC. Otherwise all the heroes would have been dead, because the writers would be saying "it takes time to amp up to that level, he'd be dead by then!" durhulk

In the comics the Hulk can amp from 100 tons to 150 BILLION tons in less than a second. That's an exponential increase in growth - he literally grew a BILLION times stronger within that short period of time - not 2 times, not 4 times, a BILLION times.

ultimatethor

If hulks base is not class hundred how is it that he has been able to match physically in all of their fights? And frankly that is besides the point as it is obvious that WWH base is high class hundred. The hulk is always as strong as he needs to be in fights . Come to think of it the hulk when in a calm state has performed lifting feats far above a hundred tons so this whole base strength argument is just stupid.
ON a planet where in comparison the hulks strength was like dat of a normal person and in which his skin could be pierced by sticks and spears, the hulk was able tro grow strong enough to match and physically exceed the combined strength of multiple of that planets warriors. And that fight did not take weeks

ultimatethor
Yeah typical anti-Hulk KMC sentiment - good thing the Secret Wars event didn't happen based upon writings from KMC. Otherwise all the heroes would have been dead, because the writers would be saying "it takes time to amp up to that level, he'd be dead by then!" durhulk

In the comics the Hulk can amp from 100 tons to 150 BILLION tons in less than a second. That's an exponential increase in growth - he literally grew a BILLION times stronger within that short period of time - not 2 times, not 4 times, a BILLION times.

Very true, it is like people believe dat the hulk has a specific rate of amping( a particularly low rate) and if he is not given enough time he cant amp to high lvls. All of it is just so they can negate the one advantage dat d hulk has over other bricks which is DYNAMIC strength

janus77
true, there is a lot of irrational "hate" for Hulk, in here.
it's fascinating as a phenomena but, it does get tiresome after a bit. especially when you get stupid arguments like "Hulk won't have time to get strong enough" .... yeah like that takes time with Hulk.

oh and Hulk is stronger/more durable than Adamantium, according to Future Imperfect. as Maestro's "Dogs of War" devices couldn't crush him but could crush Adamantium in 3 seconds flat!

Kutulu
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Very true, it is like people believe dat the hulk has a specific rate of amping( a particularly low rate) and if he is not given enough time he cant amp to high lvls. All of it is just so they can negate the one advantage dat d hulk has over other bricks which is DYNAMIC strength

Yup exactly. There are plenty of times where Hulk had less than a second to amp up and he grew hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, and beyond, over the course of a very small amount of time. The only time it takes for him to grow stronger is simply to be mad.

When the Void broke Hulk's bones he was in his weakest possible state due to Sentry's aura calming him. The Hulk that fought Sentry in WWH was quadrillions of times stronger than the incarnation that got his bones broken. So you can't compare the two as if they are the same.

The reason WWH was such a beast from the get-go is he held his anger level at a steady amount, so he was constantly amped throughout the whole series - this is why he was able to one-shot a class 100 like She-Hulk without even looking that angry.

On KMC as stipulated by arena rules you go by the latest version of the character when the thread starts - therefore in this case WWH is the latest showing and presentation of the Hulk, so WWH's showings are the ones to check against for this fight.

janus77
I've been paying attention to quite a lot of the dismissive comments people in here make about Hulk and I think that it may not all be hate (though a lot of it is) but rather a combination of arrogance and ignorance.

a lot of people just assume that Hulk is all about "smashing stuff" and has no character development or sophistication about him. so they don't read the comics and don't know that "smashing stuff" is actually just a facet of the character.

added to that is the stubborn/defensive arrogance a lot display when their lack of knowledge or lack of logic is exposed... which means that they need to keep dismissing the character instead of actually thinking that they possibly, maybe, should read more before commenting.

Kutulu
As another example, here is Hulk pushing a Warrior Madness Thor (ten times his regular strength) into the ground using only one arm:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/65/Wrestling_a_10x_stronger_Thor_with_a_single_arm.jpg

ultimatethor
I've been paying attention to quite a lot of the dismissive comments people in here make about Hulk and I think that it may not all be hate (though a lot of it is) but rather a combination of arrogance and ignorance.

a lot of people just assume that Hulk is all about "smashing stuff" and has no character development or sophistication about him. so they don't read the comics and don't know that "smashing stuff" is actually just a facet of the character.

added to that is the stubborn/defensive arrogance a lot display when their lack of knowledge or lack of logic is exposed... which means that they need to keep dismissing the character instead of actually thinking that they possibly, maybe, should read more before commenting.

Im in total agreement, it seems dat people think that hulk is just a strong guy( partly true he is strong) but forget the other aspects of his character

Kutulu
Im in total agreement, it seems dat people think that hulk is just a strong guy( partly true he is strong) but forget the other aspects of his character

It's the same thing that Superman backers complain about when using a reference from Superman during the 90's - that's not the Superman of today. Superman of today is hella stronger than he was back then, much faster, better fighter, etc.. Same can be said of the Hulk - if you took the Hulk from WWH series and put him up against the Hulk that fought against Namor, the old version of Hulk would get slaughtered in an instant.

Part of the whole WWH storyline was to show how his fights were so much different now than they were back then against familiar opponents - e.g. Hercules was closely matched back then, during WWH he got stomped. The list goes on, yet many KMC'ers refuse to see that Hulk got a massive powerup from where he was even a couple years ago.

llagrok
Yeah... class 80... sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)
For reference a tanker weighs upwards of 100,000 tons.
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/2802/namorfeat220rx.gif

I both know and agree.

But it seems to be the general consensus that Namor is class 100 tops.

Which is ludicrous.

Kutulu
I both know and agree.

But it seems to be the general consensus that Namor is class 100 tops.

Which is ludicrous.

I thought that Namor was considered upper tier of class 100 while under water though.

LORD B

i did read wwh it was crap

Kutulu

So you skipped over the parts then that showed where Hulk's regeneration had increased enough to overcome the unique toxin made to put him down for good, when it was winning against him and Cho made him angry enough to overcome it?

I guess since you had decided to selectively read only parts of the story since "it was crap" it makes sense that you didn't actually comprehend what happened in the story. My guess is that you didn't read it at all and only looked over the various scans posted instead, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a blatant lie about Hulk's abilities.

Phantom Zone
Hulk wins. Looks like its war again.

llagrok

Crap doesn't even begin to cover it.

LORD B
So you skipped over the parts then that showed where Hulk's regeneration had increased enough to overcome the unique toxin made to put him down for good, when it was winning against him and Cho made him angry enough to overcome it?

I guess since you had decided to selectively read only parts of the story since "it was crap" it makes sense that you didn't actually comprehend what happened in the story. My guess is that you didn't read it at all and only looked over the various scans posted instead, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a blatant lie about Hulk's abilities.

what unique toxins ?spin tech nanobots.

i bought every issue of wwh and wwh xmen just i thought it was crap theres no need to cry.
the only decent issue was when juggs was beating on hulk.

janus77

i bought every issue of wwh and wwh xmen just i thought it was crap
might I just ask why you persisted in buying "every issue"?
confused

Kutulu
confused

laughing

Apparently he hates the Hulk enough to "buy every issue" but not spend the time to actually read it. Why would someone "buy every issue" and not even read it is beyond me... sounds like the only one crying here is Lord B over his lack of reading skills.

LORD B
confused
to keep up with how it was going

janus77
rofl

LORD B
laughing

Apparently he hates the Hulk enough to "buy every issue" but not spend the time to actually read it. Why would someone "buy every issue" and not even read it is beyond me... sounds like the only one crying here is Lord B over his lack of reading skills.
i never said i hate the hulk.
im crying eh.youre the one getting personal saying it cant read because i thought wwh was crap.

Kutulu

Let me get this straight - you bought every WWH comic and every WWH vs X-men comic just to "keep up with how it's going", even though you're reading about (although you conveniently forgot the poison issue I mentioned which was is one of the comics you paid for) a character you absolutely despise.

hysterical2 crylaugh0 haermm2

Now I've heard some bullshit stories in my days... and this is definitely up there - you just went from ankle deep to waist deep level of bullshit.

Kutulu
i never said i hate the hulk.
im crying eh.youre the one getting personal saying it cant read because i thought wwh was crap.

I said you can't read because you claimed to have read every issue yet you missed certain key elements of the storyline, proving yourself wrong in the process and making yourself look like an utter dumbass.

hysterical2

skyfather
hulk

Knowsbleed33
Planet Hulk was a much better arc. I could only get half way through book 3 of WWH.

h1a8
I just thought about something. Kurse is at least 80x stronger than regular Thor. This is because when Thor enters warrior madness mode he stops holding back and applies all his strength in fights (which is 10x more than what he normally would). So since Kurse's strength is based off the true strength of Thor (by the Beyonder) then he is at least 80x stronger than Thor. Kurse knocks Hulk head off or worst rips is body in half and throws it into outer space.

Kutulu
Originally posted by h1a8
I just thought about something. Kurse is at least 80x stronger than regular Thor. This is because when Thor enters warrior madness mode he stops holding back and applies all his strength in fights (which is 10x more than what he normally would). So since Kurse's strength is based off the true strength of Thor (by the Beyonder) then he is at least 80x stronger than Thor. Kurse knocks Hulk head off or worst rips is body in half and throws it into outer space.

Now you're just making stuff up. laughing out loud

Beyonder: "The Hulk is an infinity of power." SECRET WARS II #8
http://img.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/SOTI/SWII8.jpg

Hyperion Prime
Kurse catches the Hulk with a wicked right or left hook and knocks him out cold. There is no way in hell Hulk takes this. Hulk can be oneshotted. Even though he tricked him Doc Samson did it.

llagrok
Man Kutulu, just lay off Lord B.

There's no reason to try, and fail, to ridicule him simply because he didn't care for WWH.

vlaaad12345
Now you're just making stuff up. laughing out loud

Beyonder: "The Hulk is an infinity of power." SECRET WARS II #8
http://img.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/SOTI/SWII8.jpg
Wow I didnt know wwh didnt have a banner side....o wait.

Badabing
Kutulu, this isn't the first time I've asked you to be civil.

Colossus-Big C
kurse is what? 2x stronger than thor?

you guys do know that hulk overpowered a warrior madness thor who had 10x the strength

The Nuul
HULK STOMPS ZOMG!!!!

Nihilist
Kurse beats him down for fun.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Kurse beats him down for fun. read my post

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
read my post Kurse is at least 4 times stronger than Thor, and can only be beaten using Iron. So everything you posted means nothing.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Kurse is at least 4 times stronger than Thor, and can only be beaten using Iron. So everything you posted means nothing. hulk is more than 10 times stronger than thor

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk is more than 10 times stronger than thor Im not gonna even bother with you because you dont understand anything at all.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Kurse catches the Hulk with a wicked right or left hook and knocks him out cold. There is no way in hell Hulk takes this. Hulk can be oneshotted. Even though he tricked him Doc Samson did it. facepalm context be damned i guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.