s snake vs al'ti'ear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Novablast13
snake has to go back in time to kill al'ti'ear and snake dosnt have any gear

Furion
Snake

Novablast13
wat no al will
win

Furion
Snake goes onto missions with barely anything at all. Against Armed guards. SNake also possesses super human feats. Al is good, but snake is better.

First_Tsurugi06
Their ways of sneaking around are quite different. Where Snake infiltrates secretly and unnoticed, Altair blends in with the crowds of the cities.

Snake fought on even terms with Cyborg Ninja Gray Fox in hand to hand combat as well as hold his own against Gray Fox when he used his sword. In H2H combat, I think Altair could put up a good fight, but he ultimately won't last against Snake's super-soldier prowess (He could dodge bulets in his prime, so throwing knives won't be much harder).

DarkC
Snake, the man is a super-soldier not to mention highly resourceful.

Novablast13
but al will kill him

First_Tsurugi06
Whoever this "Al" is, I'll take your word for it. But Altair wouldn't survive ten minutes against Solid Snake with or without his weapons.

This isn't unlike Solid Snake vs. Sam Fisher, which is just an "Everything you can do, I can do better" case. In this case, Solid Snake has no problems doing everything that Altair does that would matter in a fight, only he's just better at it. Snake can dance right through Altair's swordplay (as I just said, Snake took on Gray Fox in MGS1, fighting to a draw when Gray Fox used his sword, and eventually overcoming him in hand-to-hand, and Altair has nothing on Gray Fox), can do any of the disarms that Altair can do, and has outstanding reflexes.

MadMel
indeed
snake's gone up against much worse opponents and has come through..Altair wont win this fight...simple as that..

Superherovandal
Snake owns him. When Altair takes on someone like Psycho Mantis maybe. But even then Snake is plain better.

dat_boi
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Snake owns him. When Altair takes on someone like Psycho Mantis maybe. But even then Snake is plain better. psycho mantis does nt have shit on the master with the piece of eden and altair still hit his ass with that shuriken assassination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.