God Spawn Vs MJJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
No holding back.

MJJ has taken over Marvel, and has now found the Image universe.

Spawn is at the height of his power.

Can Spawn survive MJJ attacks?

Or does Image go down?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
No holding back.

MJJ has taken over Marvel, and has now found the Image universe.

Spawn is at the height of his power.

Can Spawn survive MJJ attacks?

Or does Image go down?

MJJ is dead.

Unnatural-POWER
I know next to nothing about Image's Universe.

Is it a fully established Universe like Marvel or DC with an abundance or characters? Or is it a small one with only a few?

And is God Spawn a supreme version of the regular version?

All i know about Spawn is what i saw in the '97 movie.

Forgive my ignorance.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
I know next to nothing about Image's Universe.

Is it a fully established Universe like Marvel or DC with an abundance or characters? Or is it a small one with only a few?

And is God Spawn a supreme version of the regular version?

All i know about Spawn is what i saw in the '97 movie.

Forgive my ignorance.

Its a fully functional universe, God Spawn is Spawn after eating the fruit of the Tree of Life, he had permission from the creator God and Satan, known as the Mother of Existence, God Spawn became more powerful than The Mother Of Existence.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Its a fully functional universe, God Spawn is Spawn after eating the fruit of the Tree of Life, he had permission from the creator God and Satan, known as the Mother of Existence, God Spawn became more powerful than The Mother Of Existence.

Ah, that's cool, i just wasn't sure, and we're here to learn right?

Could you name a few of the more popular characters from Image, maybe i know some and just don't know they're from image or something.

Thankyou in advance.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Ah, that's cool, i just wasn't sure, and we're here to learn right?

Could you name a few of the more popular characters from Image, maybe i know some and just don't know they're from image or something.

Thankyou in advance.

Two notable characters are The Maxx, (From the comic, The Maxx) and Sara Pezzini from Witchblade.

SouthSpawn

I thought the MOM (Man of Miracles) is the most powerful?

Who is Mother Of Existence.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
I thought the MOM (Man of Miracles) is the most powerful?

Who is Mother Of Existence.

The Man of Miracles, I call him Mother Of Existence, that is one of his names. Its debatable, but I believe God Spawn was more powerful.

I've never liked the Creators (TOAA, The Presnce, MOE) because they are too powerful, and are just stupid.

kevdude

He never became more powerful then MoM confused , he's at best ranked below God and Satan.

Barbarian Shams
MoM is essentially The Supreme God of Image, God and Satan as humans know are just two of her childen she has sired on all of the worlds in Image. MoM was also Jesus BTW.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by kevdude
He never became more powerful then MoM confused , he's at best ranked below God and Satan.

Theres proof that he was above them both, he was chosen to take both of their places when they when they fought each other in the never ending battle.

There is no proof that he wasn't stronger than MoM, and there is no proof that he was.

LORD B
wasnt mom beyond the powers of god and satan.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by LORD B
wasnt mom beyond the powers of god and satan.

Well yeah, he created them, and he wouldn't create beings that were so, whats the word, stupid to be more powerful than himself. But he knew he could trust Al, thats why he gave him so much power.

kevdude
Theres proof that he was above them both, he was chosen to take both of their places when they when they fought each other in the never ending battle.

There is no proof that he wasn't stronger than MoM, and there is no proof that he was.

He's not more powerful then the Creator itself, even Man of Miracles stated that God and Satan are its best creations but they hate each other, that would put all 3 of them above God Spawn with MoM/Jesus 1, God n Satan 2, God Spawn 3 wink

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by kevdude
He's not more powerful then the Creator itself, even Man of Miracles stated that God and Satan are its best creations but they hate each other, that would put all 3 of them above God Spawn with MoM/Jesus 1, God n Satan 2, God Spawn 3 wink

Well MoM didn't create Spawn, he just powered him up. Malebolgia created Spawn.

guy222
God Spawn FTW

Astner
Wait, so Spawn, created by Mother, eats a fruit from a tree, created by the mother and becomes more powerful than the mother. Even though there's no actual panel evidence supporting it?

And I doubt Mother is as powerful as The-One-Above-All and the Presence--as mother's creation seems more limited.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.