Suikoden III Curiosity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
First of all. Suikoden is my favorite video game series of all time... felt I should preface with that.

Anyway, what's the deal with the Suikoden II Save carry over? What benefits do I get from that? I've been scouring all over the internet and can't find it! Anyone know?

Blight
Well I did find out that there is a play sequence that you can watch from the past games. Is that it? Is there more?

Kazenji
Did'nt know you could do that with suikoden allways thought it was impossible since SUikoden 2 was a PS1 save and Suikoden 3 a PS2 game.

Blight
Originally posted by Kazenji
Did'nt know you could do that with suikoden allways thought it was impossible since SUikoden 2 was a PS1 save and Suikoden 3 a PS2 game. I found out a couple of things that it will do. First off, it will mention whatever the Dunan Unification army was as the army you named it if you played suikoden II, so that was really cool. Also, you can get plays to go if you recruit the theatre master guy. It will replay the neclord sequence if you load the save from Suikoden II, and if your suikoden II had a suikoden I save on it, it can also play the last stand with Emperor Barbosa.

In order to retrieve your Suikoden II data onto suikoden III you have to copy and save the suikoden II data onto a Ps2 memory Card.

Anyway, I hope to find more.

Kazenji
would'nt mind playing suikoden 3 shame it never got released in AUS

But yet Suikoden 4 did but i hear its crap and 5 also got a release which i've heard good things about that one.

MovieRose0101
THERES A SUIKODEN III??!!!!!!
My idiot brother told me there wasn't mad Who's your character in that one?

DigiMark007
Played and loved the first one. But I never had PS systems so I didn't play the others.

Kazenji
Originally posted by MovieRose0101
THERES A SUIKODEN III??!!!!!!
My idiot brother told me there wasn't mad Who's your character in that one?

En Sabah Nur X
I have to say while the trinity system and the start is a bit slow, suikoden iii is right there with suikoden i as best in the series, if you ask me.

MovieRose0101
Originally posted by Kazenji

Ah, I see. Thank you. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.