Sentry vs. Green Lantern (Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in Space..................................................

janus77
probably the GL, since Sentry isn't too smart nor too sane.

Endrict Nuul
GL for now...I have to see super feats from Sentry for me to cheer for him vs anyone on Supes level or close enough.

Faceman
Fair enough.

LORD B
hal

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by LORD B
hal

What he said.

id369
GL takes 6-7 fights.

If its Sentry with a quintillion exploding suns unleashed. GL takes 9.784564/10

Papa Smurph
Sentry 7/10

guy222
Hal should win

Superboy Prime
Hal Jordan for the win. Hal has lots of experience and as far as I can tell does not have psychological issues like Sentry. Not to mention hal has thrown down with big names again and again. And I am not even taking into consideration all the crazy shit Hal has done. Oh...and a bloodlusted Hal Jordan is mean.

Raoul
Hal.

xmarksthespot
Hal.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Sentry 7/10 http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

Erik-Lensherr
laughing out loud

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

I really laughed at this lol.

iceman24567
Hal easily.

Barbarian Shams
Regardless of what feats Sentry will pull out, the GL in this match, is by far one of the best and has hung with and defeated top tiers many times over. He also has insane feats, too many to list here though. GL has done things that not even Superman could do. Hal wins this 9/10.

Mindset
Use Hal when he had his yellow weakness shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mindset
Use Hal when he had his yellow weakness shifty

lulz

superchron
Hal starts making out with a construct of Bob's wife. Sentry kills himself, problem solved

OneDumbG0
Hal would not curbstomp Terrax or stalemate Genis-Vell IMO. Just my two cents.

Bouboumaster
Hal 7/10

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Hal would not curbstomp Terrax or stalemate Genis-Vell IMO. Just my two cents.

Yep, Yep!

iceman24567
Hal would not curbstomp Terrax or stalemate Genis-Vell IMO. Just my two cents. Yeah he would decimate Terrax and slap Genis into a coma.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah he would decimate Terrax and slap Genis into a coma.

Terrax I can see, Genis? Not on your life.

Gecko4lif
sentry shouldnt have been able to stale genis

he shouldny have even been able to get stomped by him

he should have gotten rape stomped

Yowsa
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Terrax I can see, Genis? Not on your life. So you're just using his high showings? Nice work genius.

Combat_Guru
Hmm, Sentry.

Symmetric Chaos
Well there's been one argument in favor of Hal and none in favor of Bob.

This is going no where fast.

Yowsa
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Hmm, Sentry. How?

Yowsa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

This is going no where fast. Mostly because anyone with a decent amount of comic knowledge should know Sentry loses.

Newjak
Hal

Priest
Yeah he would decimate Terrax and slap Genis into a coma.
Sorry Buddy, but Hal will not beat Genis.

Papa Smurph
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

Then why are people picking Hal?

TricksterPriest
Then why are people picking Hal?

Cause they're not idiots. duryes

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

This is going no where fast.

There shouldn't really be an argument, Sentry's average showings are beating the pants out of Hal's top stuff.

Hal couldn't easily dismiss Absorbing Man like Sentry.
Hal couldn't easily beat a herald like Sentry.
Hal couldn't take Black Bolt screaming like Sentry.
Hal couldn't beat World War Hulk into Banner like Sentry.
Hal couldn't drop the Void in the sun like Sentry, Hal would actually probably get destroyed by the Void.
Hal couldn't absolutely manhandle Extremis Iron Man like Sentry.
Hal couldn't beat the dog out of She-Ultron and almost tear her head off like Sentry.
Hal would have had to have one of the best showings in his post crisis career to match what Sentry did to Genis.

Sentry's being written at a level above Hal and the rest of the conventional top tiers and his only true and true feats are containing the cosmic cube (something Hal likely couldn't do) and beating Hulk into Banner, everything else is really him not pushing himself in the least bit, but I suppose the Hal supporters can put up a bunch of out of battle feats that never really come up in fights to support him and mention his absolute top showings, which don't come close to stalemating Galactus if we want to go that road btw.

Papa Smurph
Cause they're not idiots. duryes

If they aren't idiots, why are they picking Hal?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Yowsa
How?

There's not much Hal could do to inflict an equal amount of damage.

If I'm not mistaken Hal's powers are the ability to manipulate force fields, to an infinite degree. Sentry has all of Superman's powers, just not quite as potently.

Yowsa
Manipulate force fields....

Go read some Green Lantern comics or his respect thread please. laughing out loud

Combat_Guru
Manipulate force fields....

Go read some Green Lantern comics or his respect thread please. laughing out loud

The green stuff that he uses to perform all of his feats, are force fields.

He surrounded a star with his force field and moved it, thats one of the feats in his respect thread.

Yowsa
If they aren't idiots, why are they picking Hal? They are picking Hal because he wins, oh and yes you are an idiot. smile

Yowsa
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
The green stuff that he uses to perform all of his feats, are force fields.

He surrounded a star with his force field and moved it, thats one of the feats in his respect thread. ONE feat.

Each Green Lantern wields a power ring that can generate a variety of effects, sustained purely by the ring wearer's strength of will. The greater the user's willpower, the more effective the ring. The limits of the power ring's abilities are not clearly defined and it has been referred to as "the most powerful weapon in the universe" on more than one occasion. Across the years, the ring has been shown capable of accomplishing anything within the imagination of the ring bearer. Stories in 2006 retconned the ring's long-established lack of effect on yellow objects, stating that the ring-wielder need only feel fear and overcome it in order to affect yellow objects. In one issue Kyle Rayner blows up an entire yellow sun in order to destroy a group of hundreds of unpopulated planets that held deadly sicknesses by manipulating the sun's energy to destroy itself.

Power rings as used by various wielders have exhibited (but are not limited to) the following effects:

* Constructs of green 'solid-energy,' often of tremendous size and/or complexity.
* Flight, including flight at speeds beyond that of light.
* Plasma bolts.
* Ability to walk through walls by travelling through 'the Fourth Dimension'
* The rings can act as semi-sentient computers, including accessing the Book of Oa, a massive database of everthing from the laws of the Guardians and the Corps to the history of the universe.
* Time travel.
* The rings are still reliant on the lantern-shaped power batteries, but no longer limited to 24 hours' charge as they originally were. Kyle Rayner's ring was the first ring to absorb more power than originally thought, having stored the main power battery's energy following its explosion on Oa.
* Telepathic powers.
* Translation of virtually all languages.
* Force field generation.
* Radiation, including simulated kryptonite radiations.
* Generate "earplugs" to block out all telepathic communication and manipulation.
* Render user invisible.
* Green Lantern: Rebirth revealed that only a certain type of willpower can use the ring effectively, as evidenced when Green Arrow's "cynical" willpower barely allows him to generate a single arrow and leaves him exhausted after this feat.

Bit more complicated isn't it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
There shouldn't really be an argument, Sentry's average showings are beating the pants out of Hal's top stuff.

Hal couldn't drop the Void in the sun like Sentry, Hal would actually probably get destroyed by the Void.
Hal couldn't beat the dog out of She-Ultron and almost tear her head off like Sentry.
Hal would have had to have one of the best showings in his post crisis career to match what Sentry did to Genis.

Sentry's being written at a level above Hal and the rest of the conventional top tiers and his only true and true feats are containing the cosmic cube (something Hal likely couldn't do) and beating Hulk into Banner, everything else is really him not pushing himself in the least bit, but I suppose the Hal supporters can put up a bunch of out of battle feats that never really come up in fights to support him and mention his absolute top showings, which don't come close to stalemating Galactus if we want to go that road btw.
excellent

Priest
Originally posted by Estacado
excellent
Nice smiley crackers

Estacado
Originally posted by Priest
Nice smiley crackers
Who made it?mmm

Juntai
Hal.

Combat_Guru
ONE feat.

Each Green Lantern wields a power ring that can generate a variety of effects, sustained purely by the ring wearer's strength of will. The greater the user's willpower, the more effective the ring. The limits of the power ring's abilities are not clearly defined and it has been referred to as "the most powerful weapon in the universe" on more than one occasion. Across the years, the ring has been shown capable of accomplishing anything within the imagination of the ring bearer. Stories in 2006 retconned the ring's long-established lack of effect on yellow objects, stating that the ring-wielder need only feel fear and overcome it in order to affect yellow objects. In one issue Kyle Rayner blows up an entire yellow sun in order to destroy a group of hundreds of unpopulated planets that held deadly sicknesses by manipulating the sun's energy to destroy itself.

Power rings as used by various wielders have exhibited (but are not limited to) the following effects:

* Constructs of green 'solid-energy,' often of tremendous size and/or complexity.
* Plasma bolts.
* The rings can act as semi-sentient computers, including accessing the Book of Oa, a massive database of everthing from the laws of the Guardians and the Corps to the history of the universe.
* Time travel.
* The rings are still reliant on the lantern-shaped power batteries, but no longer limited to 24 hours' charge as they originally were. Kyle Rayner's ring was the first ring to absorb more power than originally thought, having stored the main power battery's energy following its explosion on Oa.
* Telepathic powers.
* Generate "earplugs" to block out all telepathic communication and manipulation.
* Render user invisible.
* Green Lantern: Rebirth revealed that only a certain type of willpower can use the ring effectively, as evidenced when Green Arrow's "cynical" willpower barely allows him to generate a single arrow and leaves him exhausted after this feat.

eek! I never knew to much about GL. confused

tkitna
Sentry wins

Yowsa
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry wins How?

jrodslam
Hal.

Juntai
How?
He picks Sentry over everyone. Given that he's picked Sentry over Tyrant and others, this one isn't very surprising.

Yowsa
Wow thats pathetic.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Juntai
Given that he's picked Sentry over Tyrant and others, this one isn't very surprising.

Now I see you're liar.

Papa Smurph
ONE feat.

* Plasma bolts.
* Time travel.
* Telepathic powers.
* Render user invisible.

Is what you're trying to establish in this post of putting together a power set is that Green Lantern is Monica Rambeau level?

I'd say Hal is a bit above her though, myself.

Juntai
Now I see you're liar. About what?

Laminator_X
Due to his chronic CiS, the Sentry's performance varies widely and is difficult to predict. That being said, he's far more than just a Superman clone, and if he brings his A-Game should be able to beat Hal. Anything less than that, and Hal Should win.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Juntai
About what?

'Given that he's picked Sentry over Tyrant and others, this one isn't very surprising'

Estacado
Now I see you're liar. Originally posted by Papa Smurph
'Given that he's picked Sentry over Tyrant and others, this one isn't very surprising'
Fail.

Papa Smurph
My fault I thought that was directed at me.

Juntai
He said Sentry would stalemate or beat him.

Juntai
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=406429&highlight=Sentry+userid%3A25648

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Estacado
Fail.

giljotiini

Juntai
My fault I thought that was directed at me. Ah. I see. smile

Tetragrammaton
4 pages. Lulz

iceman24567
Its funny how we are fanboys because we think Hals wins but people that say the Sentry can beat Tyrant aren't no expression. Hal still takes the majority by dropping a hellicarrier construct on the Golden boy lol1

OneDumbG0
Yeah he would decimate Terrax and slap Genis into a coma. . . . . . . .

huh

Raoul
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
4 pages. Lulz

aye... i'll leave it open though, just in case... shifty

iceman24567
. . . . . . .

huh You know this guy?http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6375/shaggymanky6.jpg
Guess who pwned him in like 3 panels? embarrasment Hal has feats that put him over Superman and the Sentry is like Clarks retarded twin brother eek! . It's easy to see Hal stomping the Golden guy out.

Soljer
Originally posted by Raoul
aye... i'll leave it open though, just in case... shifty

Damn mods and their spite threads.....

Hal wins eight out of ten minimum.

Raoul
Originally posted by Soljer
Damn mods and their spite threads.....

Hal wins eight out of ten minimum.

yeah, god forbid we were biased or something... ermm

OneDumbG0
Y'know... I actually posted that because I wasn't sure whether you were just being sarcastic. Now that I know you were being serious when you considered Hal being able to decimate Terrax and slap Genis into a coma:

wacko

iceman24567
Y'know... I actually posted that because I wasn't sure whether you were just being sarcastic. Now that I know you were being serious when you considered Hal being able to decimate Terrax and slap Genis into a coma:

wacko Nah the coma bit was me messing around but Terrax getting decimated is truth. eek!

Unnatural-POWER
Hal.

Soljer
yeah, god forbid we were biased or something... ermm

It was a joke....

confused.

Raoul
It was a joke....

confused.

i know... stick out tongue

Avlon
Hal ftw.

Sirius77
Hal pretty easily...

Avlon
You know this guy?http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6375/shaggymanky6.jpg
Guess who pwned him in like 3 panels? embarrasment Hal has feats that put him over Superman and the Sentry is like Clarks retarded twin brother eek! . It's easy to see Hal stomping the Golden guy out.

To be honest it's because Hal had a more humane option to beat him. Had this been an evil Superman...he would have won this pretty easily with a single dose of hv.

llagrok
Originally posted by Avlon
To be honest it's because Hal had a more humane option to beat him. Had this been an evil Superman...he would have won this pretty easily with a single dose of hv.

Mhm.

See how easily Superman took off Eiling's arm there? Taking care of ALL of him shouldn't be that big a deal.

OneDumbG0
I like how people try to over simplify Sentry's character and avoid the undeniable fact that Sentry possesses a decent stable of feats and they're all pretty consistent; he stalemated Genis-Vell, soaked up full-blown unmitigated World War Hulk blows, overloaded Absorbing Man, beat the Collective and curbstomped Terrax, etc.

I look at that short list... and I don't see Hal doing any of that. Hal would get curbstomped by Genis-Vell, his constructs would eventually get shattered by World War Hulk blows, he would not overload Absorbing Man, he'd have a tough time with the Collective and he would not curbstomp Terrax.

And yet, apparently one word/sentence answers like "Hal wins," stands for an argument these days. Hal's been through a lot and frankly, he's come close to death against enemies much lower then Sentry's level, like the Shark, and bricks like Mongul, etc.

Mindset
Most people base their opinions on Sentry with two things, he didn't lift the helicarrier and he didn't beat WWH, that must mean he's weak.

Superboy Prime
Most people base their opinions on Sentry with two things, he didn't lift the helicarrier and he didn't beat WWH, that must mean he's weak.

Others base their opinions on Sentry with two things, he stalemated Galactus and he broke Terrax's axe, that must mean he's uber.

Mindset
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Others base their opinions on Sentry with two things, he stalemated Galactus and he broke Terrax's axe, that must mean he's uber.

I've come across very few people who actually believe that.

Sirius77

The helicarrier feat was his biggest lifting feat.

wwh stopped his speed blitz and beat him down as hulk and banner.

Just saying.

He's not 'weak', he's just not on hals level.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sirius77

Just saying.

WWH didn't stop his speed blitz, Sentry never really tried to speed blitz him aside from his initial attack. And he didn't really beat him down, late in the fight Sentry was just letting Hulk hit him until he ran out of power. Sentry wanted Hulk to stop him.

And WWH beat Zom Strange as well.

King_Mungi
Angel one-shotted Zom-Cho *shrugs*

Soljer

Just saying.

A 'dive bomb' or 'bullrush' is not a speed blitz.

Tetragrammaton
bunch of bullshit
STFU. Hal wins.

Soljer
STFU. Hal wins.
To anyone that remains unconvinced of Hal's superiority; read and re-read Val's post till you knock the 'idiot' out of your head.

OneDumbG0
Who's Val? Because I remain unconvinced.

Papa Smurph

Basically it comes down to this.

Sentry's average showings are beating the brakes out of Hal's top showings and Hulk is weak because he can't evolve planets.

Anyway I'm pretty sure there are plenty out of battle top showings Hal supporters can bring up that when we use top showing aganist top showing still loses to stalemating Galactus and containing a cosmic cube.

Papa Smurph

You'll probably stay that way, there's no real argument for Hal taking more then 5/10 outside of DC rocks.

Soljer

Val = Validus = John Preston wannabe.

Tetragrammaton
I don't even like Equilibrium.

Soljer
I don't even like Equilibrium.

Fine.

Val = Validus = Four Letters.

Laminator_X

He lifted an oil tanker up out of the ocean in the second mini.

WRT Hulk, I wouldn't characterize that as any sort of speedblitz, based on the pacing of the dialog.

Banner beating down Rob was completely legit though. Banner walks across North America for a living, while Rob is a couch potato.

Papa Smurph
Isn't Banner 5'10 130 lbs?

I call BS on that beating anyone.

Tetragrammaton
Fine.

Val = Validus = Four Letters.
It's a song however, you sir, are getting off topic. Reported.

Laminator_X
Isn't Banner 5'10 130 lbs?

I call BS on that beating anyone.

He may be scrawny, but he's constantly physically active. I'm sure Rob outweighed him, but how much of that was flab?

OneDumbG0
Val = Validus = John Preston wannabe. Oh him. He hasn't even argued with me at all in this thread. He's noted his disagreement but there's been no argumentative responses to any of my posts.

Tetragrammaton
Oh him.
sad

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Laminator_X
He may be scrawny, but he's constantly physically active. I'm sure Rob outweighed him, but how much of that was flab?

Those pounds of pudge are like shields that the 5'10 130 lb soaking wet Banner had no business punching through. Bob should have broken him into pieces and eaten him.

batdude123
Devil May Cry 4 is pretty good.

batdude123
EDIT

guy222
bumprav

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
bumprav

Still Hal, buddy.

occultdestroyer
Hal Jordan is practically the greatest person to have ever wielded a GL ring.

Hal wins 9/10

CaptainStoic
Sentry would punch through any solid construct that Hal could possibly put up. This fight would basically be reduced to Hal going on the defensive and eventually falling to a being that has yet to be injured by an energetic attack (magic and mental attacks are another thing (ref. Dr Doom).

I'm betting that Hal wouldn't have done so good against the mutant Collective being as well.

Sentry 8/10

vansonbee
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Hal Jordan is practically the greatest person to have ever wielded a GL ring.

Hal wins 9/10

Bias Rating 10/10 laughing

Wrong match up you think?
Sentry wearing yellow jump suit?!

Question for Hal defender's
-Can Hal produce a shield strong enough to tank out 1000 or million....explosion sun?
-Sentry is strong as current Superman, can Hal beat Superman?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by vansonbee
Bias Rating 10/10 laughing

Wrong match up you think?
Sentry wearing yellow jump suit?!

Question for Hal defender's
-Can Hal produce a shield strong enough to tank out 1000 or million....explosion sun?
-Sentry is strong as current Superman, can Hal beat Superman?
You obviously know nothing about GLs.
All GLs no longer have a weakness for yellow, ever since Parallax was locked up in the Central Battery.

Sentry as strong as current Supes?? What the f**k?
no

Mindset
Yellow effects on experienced GL's is negligible.

OneDumbG0
All GLs no longer have a weakness for yellow, ever since Parallax was locked up in the Central Battery.

no I think you may have not meant what you said? Because all GLs indeed are susceptible to the yellow weakness. The veterans are the ones who have showed a capacity to overcome the yellow weakness. Ultimately, it is still harder for even a GL like Hal to fight against yellow than it is any other color.

Mindset

no Actually the yellow weakness is still around.

iceman24567
Sentry would be koed by a construct of a hellicarrier like i said before.

CaptainStoic

no

Superman's recent showing against Atlas, and Konvikt did not look so good, it is plausible that Sentry is on his level, and when factoring in his battle with King Hulk (a being able to destroy planets and survive) Sentry actually looks pretty good.

I've re-read a battle that an Eclipsed Superman (An Eclipsed Superman one shotted Lobo iirc) had with Captain Marvel 3 years ago, and he tossed an aircraft carrier at Captain Marvel which took the good Captain many miles to bring to an abrupt halt.

If Sentry had 1 mile to bring the enormous Shield hellicarrier to a halt he would have easilly done so... he had less than 200 feet, and the fact that he slowed it enough for Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man to help him stop it is a testament within itself.

batdude123
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman's recent showing against Atlas, and Konvikt did not look so good, it is plausible that Sentry is on his level, and when factoring in his battle with King Hulk (a being able to destroy planets and survive) Sentry actually looks pretty good.

I've re-read a battle that an Eclipsed Superman (An Eclipsed Superman one shotted Lobo iirc) had with Captain Marvel 3 years ago, and he tossed an aircraft carrier at Captain Marvel which took the good Captain many miles to bring to an abrupt halt.

If Sentry had 1 mile to bring the enormous Shield hellicarrier to a halt he would have easilly done so... he had less than 200 feet, and the fact that he slowed it enough for Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man to help him stop it is a testament within itself.

Except there's a difference between the force generated when an object of that magnitude is thrown by SUPERMAN vs. it falling naturally.

The Illuminati

I must say, very well put.

I like Hal but, just by feats alone he's not at Sentry's level.

People (DC lovers) like to say that Sentry's got a weak mind. I beg to differ, how weak is his mind with him being able to keep the Void on lock down.

Psssst. The Void took out basically the entire MU.

Hal's over matched here.

Sentry 10/10

And FTR I'm no idiot. Just ask me.

Soljer
Hal could take Superman, and Sentry is much much weaker than current Superman. Jordan still takes this match.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Illuminati
I like Hal but, just by feats alone he's not at Sentry's level. Umm.....messed

darthgoober
Hal could take Superman, and Sentry is much much weaker than current Superman. Jordan still takes this match.
Hey it's Soljer, where have you been man?

batdude123
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey it's Soljer, where have you been man?

That stung.

darthgoober
Originally posted by batdude123
That stung.
Look at the Quasar, Surfer, Thor Vs Black adam, Superman, Orion thread...

batdude123
Look at the Quasar, Surfer, Thor Vs Black adam, Superman, Orion thread...

No.

But in any case, I've no doubt been gone longer than Soljer. uhuh

darthgoober
No.

But in any case, I've no doubt been gone longer than Soljer. uhuh
Which is why I posted this in the previously mentioned thread when I saw a post from you...
And where the Hell have you been?

batdude123
haw-som

darthgoober
haw-som
Damn it answer the question mad stick out tongue .

Seriously, I was just thinking about you earlier today man, I was starting to think that you died or something...

batdude123
Damn it answer the question mad stick out tongue .

Seriously, I was just thinking about you earlier today man, I was starting to think that you died or something...

Meh, I've just been completely indifferent to KMC as of late. Nothing else to it, really.

darthgoober
Meh, I've just been completely indifferent to KMC as of late. Nothing else to it, really.
So are you just stopping in for the night or are you sticking around for a while?

batdude123
So are you just stopping in for the night or are you sticking around for a while?

I'll play that by ear.

tkitna
Still Sentry

Alucard25
Hal ftw

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

fangirl101

iceman24567
Hal pwns him with Ultron constructs no expression.

Superherovandal
I like how people try to over simplify Sentry's character and avoid the undeniable fact that Sentry possesses a decent stable of feats and they're all pretty consistent; he stalemated Genis-Vell, soaked up full-blown unmitigated World War Hulk blows, overloaded Absorbing Man, beat the Collective and curbstomped Terrax, etc.

I look at that short list... and I don't see Hal doing any of that. Hal would get curbstomped by Genis-Vell, his constructs would eventually get shattered by World War Hulk blows, he would not overload Absorbing Man, he'd have a tough time with the Collective and he would not curbstomp Terrax.

And yet, apparently one word/sentence answers like "Hal wins," stands for an argument these days. Hal's been through a lot and frankly, he's come close to death against enemies much lower then Sentry's level, like the Shark, and bricks like Mongul, etc. He did not beat the collective, he lost to WWH, was getting owned by Shultron, etc

Mindset
Sentry was ripping Ultron's head off, why do people always bring it up like Sentry lost?

Superman XX5
Originally posted by Superherovandal
He did not beat the collective, he lost to WWH, was getting owned by Shultron, etc Sentry was holding back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
He did not beat the collective, he lost to WWH, was getting owned by Shultron, etc He burned out the WW Hulk. If you dont think thats impressive well then I guess you avoided the whole WW Hulk storyline.

Ryo 666
I was reading over the WWH Vs Sentry fight and if its you I'm thinking of you said something completely different then. erm

Anyway Hal wins.

Raoul
Hal.

Enyalus
Sentry. Because Raoul thinks otherwise.

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sentry. Because Raoul thinks otherwise.

the power of the sig compels you.

Enyalus
the power of the sig compels you.
*sigh*

Okay, okay. Diana Hal wins.

....Where is the picture on the right in your sig from? Trinity?

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
*sigh*

Okay, okay. Diana Hal wins.

....Where is the picture on the right in your sig from? Trinity?

deviant art.

emphasis on the deviant.

Enyalus
deviant art.

emphasis on the deviant.
Clearly. droolio

Kris Blaze
Looks like a sig straight out of herochat :/

Raoul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Looks like a sig straight out of herochat :/

i'm sorry if a woman over the age of 18 disgusts you.

Kris Blaze
i'm sorry if a woman over the age of 18 disgusts you.

Sorry, just not a cartoon-ass man mmm

Raoul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Sorry, just not a cartoon-ass man mmm

not hairy enough?

Kris Blaze
not hairy enough?

I don't get that reference sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>