Captain Bullseye enters Street Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Bullseye gets the super-soldier serum and Captain America's shield. His skeleton has been infused with adamantium (assume he won't suffer adamantium poisoning). He gets a month to train with his newfound abilities.

How far does he get in the following gauntlet?

1. Punisher
2. Daredevil
3. Elektra
4. Spiderman
5. Wolverine
6. Iron Fist

Battlehammer
he would be in pitful condition from the adamatium poisoning.

He lucky to get by one.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he would be in pitful condition from the adamatium poisoning.

He lucky to get by one.

assume for this scenario that the super-soldier serum protects him completely from adamantium poisoning.

Battlehammer
It would not, but assuming it did he would likly reach Wolverine and loses.

Master-Borg
It would not, but assuming it did he would likly reach Wolverine and loses. I could see him completing the gauntlet.

Bullseye can use the shield in a much deadlier manner than Captain America. And he was a match for DD without amp, with the super soldier serum and adamantium skeleton, he'd be a suped up version of Captain America with deadly accuracy.

Battlehammer

Master-Borg
Cap was a scrawny kid I could beat up before he got the SSS.

Bullseye was already DD level without it....after getting SSS, he'll be amped just like Steve Rogers was, except his starting point is much higher, so he'd most likely end up being a Super Captain America.

Now add adamantium skeleton, and he is even more formidable.

And Cap doesn't use his shield offensively in H2H versus street levels as much as he prob should. Bullseye could turn the shield into a killing machine.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Cap was a scrawny kid I could beat up before he got the SSS.

Bullseye was already DD level without it....after getting SSS, he'll be amped just like Steve Rogers was, except his starting point is much higher, so he'd most likely end up being a Super Captain America.

Sorry thats not how it works at all.

It would make him Peak Human.........which is what the formula does......there no beyond peak-human lol being at the peak is the best you can go.

The drug does not make one superhuman simply to the peak of human potential no mater what your sizes is or body condintion.

Hell look at Bucky, he got amp to peak human not beyond it.

your assumption are off.

Now add adamantium skeleton, and he is even more formidable.
which matters little sinces he already has many laced adamatium bones lol

And Cap doesn't use his shield offensively in H2H versus street levels as much as he prob should. Bullseye could turn the shield into a killing machine.

Thats complete and utter speculation with no biasis.

SOrry, but just no.

All we have is Capt with adamatium bones and less skill lol.

Like I said he stops at Wolverine

Master-Borg

Thats complete and utter speculation with no biasis.

SOrry, but just no.

All we have is Capt with adamatium bones and less skill lol.

Like I said he stops at Wolverine

its not really complete speculation at all.

think about it, Bullseye uses objects with no aerodynamics at all (forks, paper clips, etc) and launches them at speeds and accuracy to be more deadly than a bullet.

With Cap's shield, he'd literally be able to decapitate pretty much everyone on the list (cept for logan).

anyways, we'll have to agree to disagree

Battlehammer
its not really complete speculation at all.

think about it, Bullseye uses objects with no aerodynamics at all (forks, paper clips, etc) and launches them at speeds and accuracy to be more deadly than a bullet.

With Cap's shield, he'd literally be able to decapitate pretty much everyone on the list (cept for logan).

anyways, we'll have to agree to disagree
It is though. Capt was a complete mastery of his shield. Bulleye would be at best slightly above capt but very doubt full given capt experiences with it.

Also most every one on the list can and have dodged it.

Also what that gunan do for him verses Wolverine?

Master-Borg
It is though. Capt was a complete mastery of his shield. Bulleye would be at best slightly above capt but very doubt full given capt experiences with it.

Also most every one on the list can and have dodged it.

Also what that gunan do for him verses Wolverine? I'm thinking he could wedge the shield through Logan's windpipe and kill him that way.

Battlehammer
I'm thinking he could wedge the shield through Logan's windpipe and kill him that way.
are you kidding me?

The odds of him pulling that off are no existent. The odds that would even work are rediculous.

And winning that way for the majority is down right never gunna happen.

Master-Borg
are you kidding me?

The odds of him pulling that off are no existent. The odds that would even work are rediculous.

And winning that way for the majority is down right never gunna happen.

yeah, I agree that he won't putt that off for the majority. Why wouldn't it work though?

Battlehammer
well the fact Logan could easily dodge it or block it.

None lets say Logan some how retardly let it happen.........he could pull it out.

also how the hell is Bulleye to pull that offf?

Master-Borg
well the fact Logan could easily dodge it or block it.

None lets say Logan some how retardly let it happen.........he could pull it out.

also how the hell is Bulleye to pull that offf? ok you got a point, I dont see Bullseye pulling it off now.

But I still think Captain Bullseye can win 5/10 against logan. Bullseye can use things as weapons more effectively than anyone I know.

Battlehammer
ok you got a point, I dont see Bullseye pulling it off now.

But I still think Captain Bullseye can win 5/10 against logan. Bullseye can use things as weapons more effectively than anyone I know.

.......but you still give him 5/10 even though you can't even come up with a single way that Bulleye could actaully uses to defeat Logan 5 times that would work...........

You unbelieveable.

Master-Borg
.......but you still give him 5/10 even though you can't even come up with a single way that Bulleye could actaully uses to defeat Logan 5 times that would work...........

You unbelieveable. there is no magic way Bullseye will win

I simply think he can give Logan a beatdown with the shield since I think he will basically be a more deadly Captain America who doesnt hold back.

He'll prob KO Logan with the shield. but logan will win some as well.

Battlehammer
there is no magic way Bullseye will win

I simply think he can give Logan a beatdown with the shield since I think he will basically be a more deadly Captain America who doesnt hold back.

He'll prob KO Logan with the shield. but logan will win some as well.

How he gunan beat down logan with the shield? He a less skilled capt. His best bet is to uses range and onces thrown the shield will be gone lol, making it completely and utterly useless.

Capt does not hold back vs wolverine nor has it ever been implied. So Bulleye lack of holding back will mean nothing sinces Wolverine won't be holding back verses him either.

How he going to KO Logan who the superior fighter? Pleases I love to here how he does this 5/10 out of times

like I said your unbelievable.

Master-Borg
How he gunan beat down logan with the shield? He a less skilled capt. His best bet is to uses range and onces thrown the shield will be gone lol, making it completely and utterly useless.

Capt does not hold back vs wolverine nor has it ever been implied. So Bulleye lack of holding back will mean nothing sinces Wolverine won't be holding back verses him either.

How he going to KO Logan who the superior fighter? Pleases I love to here how he does this 5/10 out of times

like I said your unbelievable. I made this thread because I read Daredevil: Guardian today. In that comic, Bullseye gives DD such a bad beatdown...it was so one-sided, I dont think DD even hit Bullseye once.

Now, we know DD has done well against Logan. So thats why I think it is not ridiculous to see a amped Bullseye beat the living snot outta Logan with Cap's shield.

Also, you know, the shield returns to the owner if thrown by a skilled user like Bullseye.

Battlehammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.