Guile vs Leon (Dead or Alive)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
"The man I love is the strongest warrior in the world."

As long as Leon could remember, he has tried to make good on Rolande's last words to him.

While travelling through the USA, he takes a small pit-stop at a small coffee house. There, he sees someone who is a spitting image of his lost love.

Before he knew what he was doing, he is at the woman's feet. "Rolande...please forgive me! I wasn't strong enough to protect you! I'm sorry--OOF"

He is interrupted by a boot to the gut by the woman's husband.

Shit...meet fan.

"That's my wife," Guile growled. He had arrived just in time to see Leon at Julia's feet. He downed the cup of coffee that his wife ordered for him as Leon gets to his feet.

"Your wife?" Leon repeated. "She looks a lot like my lost love." He then winced as he helf his torso. "You won't get another cheap shot off on me again."

"Good to know," Guile replied as he takes off his leather jacket, revealing his tanktop. "You look man enough to fight with me. But are you man enough to win?"

Superboy Prime
Guile for the win.

Leon's grapples are deadly, but I believe Guile hits harder, faster and has more stamina plus the tricky Sonic Boom. Not to mention Leon has only been pawned over and over again in each DOA.

Blax_Hydralisk
Plus he's American, so he pwnz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.