Namor Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
the battel takes place on Waterworld who wins? also the more time he is in water he gets strong

Superboy Prime
Namor asks for some lotion before Supes begins to rape him over and over again.

endrict
Supes wins in Spite...

batdude123
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Namor asks for some lotion before Supes begins to rape him over and over again.

Soljer
Superman in a rapestomp.

Dgw2007
dued in this battle the WORLD is all water so NO this is not SPITE

Master-Borg
Superman unleashes OMEGA HV to vaporize all the water. Namor poops himself.

Soljer
Originally posted by Dgw2007

What's your point?

Namor doesn't 'water dip' the way Superman can sundip.

You can't really get wetter than fully saturated.

Being on Water World is no different from Superman taking on Namor in the ocean - where Superman still rapestomps.

Deathstroke
Superman curbrapes him.

Dgw2007
i edited the OP so it would be fair

batdude123
Superman curbrapestomps him.

Soljer
i edited the OP so it would be fair

Uhhmmm.....

Namor wouldn't be in the water long enough. Superman takes him out at the starting bell.

Yowsa
dued in this battle the WORLD is all water so NO this is not SPITE Not spite just shit.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhmmm.....

Namor wouldn't be in the water long enough. Superman takes him out at the starting bell. he would live on that earth

endrict
the battel takes place on Waterworld who wins? also the more time he is in water he gets strong

So Namor is the Hulk now? BTW Hulk also loses to Supes. so you phail.

endrict

How so when Namor's max strength is maybe around 100-120 tons?

Dgw2007
Originally posted by endrict
How so when Namor's max strength is maybe around 100-120 tons? he would live on that earth so he would get More power over his life time

endrict
he would live on that earth so he would get More power over his life time

Nope, wheres the proof?

Superboy Prime
What?

Dgw2007
i stated it a couple of post ago
he would live on that earth there

guy222
supes

Dgw2007
why

endrict
i stated it a couple of post ago
there

Not your crappy opinion, I mean real proof like on panel.

Soljer
Not your crappy opinion, I mean real proof like on panel.

There is no on-panel proof. The original poster is trying to add stipulations to make the fight more fair.

The only problem is, there's no canon implication of how these stipulations would work, so the entire thread is speculation at this point.

Dgw2007
Not your crappy opinion, I mean real proof like on panel. there is none it is not my opion it is me who is the OP so i added more stipulations

endrict
there is none it is not my opion it is me who is the OP so i added more stipulations

Ak ok.....meh. Supes still wins.

Sups durability is 100X that of the fish, plus heat vison and other stuff.

Dgw2007
but he spend his Whole life in water and KEEPS getting stronger over time

endrict
but he spend his Whole life in water and KEEPS getting stronger over time

Doesnt matter he's dead well before that ever happens.

endrict
Please stop being a fanboy.

Dgw2007
he is like 25 so he spent 25 years in the water befor facing supes so he wont be dead befor that

Yowsa
25? lulz.

Superboy Prime
It is hard to understand what you're trying to say, so just answer these questions:

1. Does Namor have his weakness for this match, or are we to assumed it is no longer a weakness since he is only getting stronger and stronger?
2. Will Namor get continously amped while he is exposed to water?
3. What's the rate of the amp??
4. Does he get amped in speed & durability as well?

Dgw2007
It is hard to understand what you're trying to say, so just answer these questions: ok i will

1. Does Namor have his weakness for this match, or are we to assumed it is no longer a weakness since he is only getting stronger and stronger?
he has no weaknesses
2. Will Namor get continously amped while he is exposed to water?
yes
3. What's the rate of the amp??
every year it doubles
4. Does he get amped in speed, durability as well? yes

Wolverine2006
really?...

Superman like 90/10

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
really?...

Superman like 90/10 have you read the post

endrict
Dump a stipulation thread, Sups wins.

Dgw2007
then dont post

Soljer
Namor's strength, speed and durability double every year he spends in the water. He's been in the water twenty five years. Meaning that this is Superman vs. 33,554,432xNamor in strength, speed and durability.

Jesus Christ.

Superboy Prime
Namor's strength, speed and durability double every year he spends in the water. He's been in the water twenty five years. Meaning that this is Superman vs. 33,554,432xNamor in strength, speed and durability.

Jesus Christ.

lol. I was thinking the very same thing.

Dgw2007
well so he wins

Newjak
Namor loses probably within a few panels but he could get some licks in.

He has fought everyone imaginable under the sun and his strength, durability and such have always been tops. Enough to stalemate Hercules and Thor for brief periods.

Dgw2007
why do you think he lose if he is so strong fast and durable

Newjak
why do you think he lose if he is so strong fast and durable Cause as strong fast and durable as he is. He is no Superman, Thor, or Hercules physically.

He often gets portrayed as close but he never quite gets there. And Superman has many other options besides Physical fighting even though he would eventually dominate Namor in that regard as well.

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
Cause as strong fast and durable as he is. He is no Superman, Thor, or Hercules physically.

He often gets portrayed as close but he never quite gets there. And Superman has many other options besides Physical fighting even though he would eventually dominate Namor in that regard as well.

This isn't Namor. This is 33,554,432xNamor

Dgw2007
he gets strnger faster and more durable the longer he is in water and when the battle start he has been there 25 years

endrict

Jesus Christ.

LOL

Unnatural-POWER
Superman FTW.

Batroc
This is a Namor who can lift 3400000000 tons, and is millions of times faster and more durable than he usually is, and getting more powerful every second.
He wins.

tjcoady
he gets strnger faster and more durable the longer he is in water and when the battle start he has been there 25 years

What exactly is the point of a fight in which the rules are:

Who would win in a fight, Namor or Superman? But, for this fight, Namor is infinitely stronger, faster, and more durable than Superman. And apparently, according to your earlier stipulation has "no weaknesses."

I mean.... huh?

And just out of curiousity, why are you going out of your way to be a fanboy for a character that you don't even know the most basic iota about... like that a major part of Namor's history was that he was in World War Two... and is a great deal older than twenty five.

Soljer
Originally posted by Batroc
This is a Namor who can lift 3400000000 tons, and is millions of times faster and more durable than he usually is, and getting more powerful every second.
He wins.

Around thirty three million times, to be a little more precise.

Soljer
Quick calculations reveal that Namor'd be able to lift at least a couple trillion tons, and that he'd be able to fly at twelve hundred times c.

snoopdogg
April fools day isn't for a couple of weeks yet.

I would pay $20 to buy a comic where Superman just beats the living sh!t out of Namor in the water.

h1a8

Jesus Christ.

Good math. I'm confused though (maybe I need to read all the other posts). Does Namor get a 25 year prepping head start in the water before he faces Superman where his strength doubles every year? If so, then assuming 100-120 tons is his water strength then he can now basically lift about 4 billion tons. John Byrne's Superman (the weak one) was shown to lift about 40billion tons when he lifted that mountain (some say it was heavier than that). But some say that Namor is stronger than 120tons in water as he has some feats that is "supposedly" greater. But I say that nearly all characters have feats that is greater than what they are supposed to be at. For example, Spider-man (when he was class 10) has shown more than 40ton strength so many times it is a joke. Yet people take him as class 10 (and not class 60 or more) without argument. So for that reason I'm taking Namor as a 120tonner (slightly greater than Thing) without argument. Thus Superman is still at least 10times stronger (assuming the weak John Byrne Superman). Also current superman can fly at multiples the speed of light (traveling light years in moments) so I guessing that is still more than 33554432times faster than Namor's original mach speed (I didn't do the math here yet).

Anyway this thread proves how clearly it is spite for Superman to face a regular Namor. And thus Namor needs an insane upgrade in order to have a good chance of beating Superman. To be fair, IMO, this Namor gets 4/10 against Superman (even though Superman has many other powers=more versatile).

batdude123
Quick calculations reveal that Namor'd be able to lift at least a couple trillion tons, and that he'd be able to fly at twelve hundred times c.

And huzzah, Superman has feats that can beat that.

Soljer
Originally posted by h1a8
Good math. I'm confused though (maybe I need to read all the other posts). Does Namor get a 25 year prepping head start in the water before he faces Superman where his strength doubles every year? If so, then assuming 100-120 tons is his water strength then he can now basically lift about 4 billion tons. John Byrne's Superman (the weak one) was shown to lift about 40billion tons when he lifted that mountain (some say it was heavier than that). But some say that Namor is stronger than 120tons in water as he has some feats that is "supposedly" greater. But I say that nearly all characters have feats that is greater than what they are supposed to be at. For example, Spider-man (when he was class 10) has shown more than 40ton strength so many times it is a joke. Yet people take him as class 10 (and not class 60 or more) without argument. So for that reason I'm taking Namor as a 120tonner (slightly greater than Thing) without argument. Thus Superman is still at least 10times stronger (assuming the weak John Byrne Superman). Also current superman can fly at multiples the speed of light (traveling light years in moments) so I guessing that is still more than 33554432times faster than Namor's original mach speed (I didn't do the math here yet).

Anyway this thread proves how clearly it is spite for Superman to face a regular Namor. And thus Namor needs an insane upgrade in order to have a good chance of beating Superman. To be fair, IMO, this Namor gets 4/10 against Superman (even though Superman has many other powers=more versatile).

Yes, he gets a twenty five year head start.

And Namor's lifted seventy thousand tons - minimum. Hence my earlier calculations of a couple trillion tons. He's also hit escape velocity before, hence my calculation of twelve hundred times c.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
And huzzah, Superman has feats that can beat that.

Greater than trillions of tons? That isn't speculation (Spectre/Maggeddon)

Faster than twelve hundred c? That isn't pure speculation? (Crossing galaxies to save Kyle's ass)

Newjak

And Namor's lifted seventy thousand tons - minimum. Hence my earlier calculations of a couple trillion tons. He's also hit escape velocity before, hence my calculation of twelve hundred times c. He has also while on his back cause earthquakes capable of toppling entire headquarters and shaking an entire island. By only slamming his fist into the ground. stick out tongue

Juntai

Faster than twelve hundred c? That isn't pure speculation? (Crossing galaxies to save Kyle's ass) Originally posted by Rorschach
More of Superman traveling FTL

Superman flew from near Vega to Metropolis.

Vega is located 25.3 light-years away from Earth

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/6430/38727228pb1.th.jpghttp://img479.imageshack.us/img479/907/22451647gw0.th.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1128/14363755fb7.th.jpghttp://img394.imageshack.us/img394/6773/10200382ea8.th.jpghttp://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4822/31707425se1.th.jpghttp://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4962/84216747rs4.th.jpg How fast would you say that is? It takes light 25 years, it takes Superman a few panels.

I'll give you a hint.

Light travels over 5 trillion miles in a lightyear.

Soljer
What issue is that from?

batdude123

Faster than twelve hundred c? That isn't pure speculation? (Crossing galaxies to save Kyle's ass)

Sure.

What issue is that from?

Countdown 48.

Soljer
Sure.

Like?

Countdown 48.

Thanks.

batdude123
C'mon, there are tons upon tons of examples in the Superman respect thread. You shouldn't have to ask.

Soljer
C'mon, there are tons upon tons of examples in the Superman respect thread. You shouldn't have to ask.

The Superman respect thread is seventy pages of "Superman is the bestestest!" "Nah-uh! He's teh SUXXORZ!" and two pages of quality.

batdude123
The Superman respect thread is seventy pages of "Superman is the bestestest!" "Nah-uh! He's teh SUXXORZ!" and two pages of quality.

Um... cry for me?

While there are some side conversations, there is a multitude of scans depicting what you want to find out. All it takes is for you to look.

Superman has plenty of feats that are easily over trillions of tons.

Soljer

Superman has plenty of feats that are easily over trillions of tons.

Then it should be a triviality to point me towards some. Scans or references; either'd do fine, as I have collected most of Clark's appearances. smile.

batdude123
Christ, he tossed a moon-sized ship with ease. And that was back in his weak mullet-hair styled days. Satisfied?

And there is an ass load more where that came from.

Soljer
Christ, he tossed a moon-sized ship with ease. And that was back in his weak mullet-hair styled days. Satisfied?

And there is an ass load more where that came from.

He tossed a ship that he claimed was moon sized, but appeared to be closer to....house-sized.

Sounds a bit like Spidey claiming "Not even THOR could lift this!" right before he lifts it up over his head.

batdude123
Lawlz.

Then I guess Thor had a continent sized ship here, right?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/midgardserpent2.jpg

There are plenty of examples of distortion in comic books. You can't just say it isn't so because it didn't 'seem' to be that large on panel. If writers actually paid attention to the ratio of the characters to celestial objects, then the characters wouldn't even be seen.

h1a8

And Namor's lifted seventy thousand tons - minimum. Hence my earlier calculations of a couple trillion tons. He's also hit escape velocity before, hence my calculation of twelve hundred times c.

In my post we can't go off the maximum stuff a character has lifted, otherwise Spiderman is easily class 100. That is why I used weak John Byrne Superman instead of current Superman. Namor, which is faster than Thing is shown to hang with Thing alot isn't he? I don't think Namor can overpower Thing by a whole lot.

Also what bothers me is that Marvel doesn't have a pre-crisis and D.C. does. But since both companies were competing which each other they both had the same philosophy of creating ridiculous feats for their characters. Most writers at those times didn't even know any science (how much stuff weighs and how far it is to outer space and how fast it takes to get from point A to point B in t time).

One of the reasons why D.C. did a crisis was to get rid many of the ridiculous feats. They wanted to make the comics more realistic for older fans. Marvel didn't do this and thus many here use that as an advantage when debating against D.C. characters. For example, many pull out feats that happened in the 60's or 70's while the D.C. fans have to use feats from 1987 onward. This isn't quite right since both companies had the same philosophy and some of the same writers.

You definitely see a big difference between Marvel characters today vs. Marvel characters of the pre-crisis era. No one in their right mind can actually say that the characters are the same as they always been (excluding official upgrades). Hell, Thing use to lift only 5tons once. Its totally unexplained how he can now lift 100tons or more.

To be fair I will give Namor no more than 1000tons as I believe he isn't ridiculously stronger than Thing or base Hulk. So this almost equals a John Byrne Superman. Also Namor is still slower than Superman, as 1200c will only let you travel a light year in 7.3 hours. And Superman can span multiple light years in minutes (if not seconds).

Juntai
That's nearly a hemisphere sized ship!
And that fishing pole is probably as long as the Mississippi.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
That's nearly a hemisphere sized ship!
And that fishing pole is probably as long as the Mississippi.

laughing

Kid Kurdy
Just like every respect thread.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Just like every respect thread.

I've seen very few respect threads that are seventy two plus pages long.

batdude123
Well, the guy Superman is facing in this thread has one about that long.

Dgw2007
Back on topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.