Pre ret-con Molecule Man vs. Current Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Who wins and why?

Mindset
If MM is willing to fight then he wins.

Pre retcon molecule man was stronger than the Living Tribunal, both are leagues stronger than Darkseid.

guy222
Reece

celestialdemon
Owen Reece wins easily.

quanchi112
Dont know Morrison Ds will be but as it stands MM easily. Id Morrison decides to make him this powerful that will be plain silly if you ask me and will write him out of most of these little vs battles.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Who wins and why?
You might as well add the Presence to Darkseid because that's the only way Darkseid stands a chance in hell.

Soljer
Spitey-spitey-spite-spite.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Air Legend
You might as well add the Presence to Darkseid because that's the only way Darkseid stands a chance in hell.

LORD B
darkseid absorbs his power and stomps him 131fist

Southern_Rebel
I could see Molecule Man getting erased with the OE

laughing

LORD B
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
I could see Molecule Man getting erased with the OE

laughing
i doubt it he deflected a blast from the beyonder that could have destroyed millions on galaxies.

Knowsbleed33
No, this isn't a spite thread. I made this because people over on the Marvel boards are talking about how amped up current DS is. They current DS's OE was able to hurt the Presence or it could. They also say it's possible that the real Darkseid can never be defeated.

So, I decided to see how he stacks up with what was one time one of the most powerful beings in the MU.

Mr Master
Originally posted by LORD B

i doubt it
he deflected a blast from the beyonder
that could have destroyed millions on galaxies.

Actually that's Billions of UniverseS!

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1807/mmcopywd0.th.jpg

smokin'

LORD B
Originally posted by Mr Master
Actually that's Billions of UniverseS!

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1807/mmcopywd0.th.jpg

smokin'
i thought it was but i didnt want to be wrong
i knew i could count on you

Bentley
Wait a few months until DS is defeated.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Bentley
Wait a few months until DS is defeated.

They'll just say it's an avatar of Darkseid like they always do.

I guess we can disregard this thread. I thought current Darkseid would be more of a match.

Bentley
In anycase Quan is spot on, making DS as powerful as Pre-ret-con MM is stupid and unlikely, MM was retconned for a reason.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No, this isn't a spite thread. I made this because people over on the Marvel boards are talking about how amped up current DS is. They current DS's OE was able to hurt the Presence or it could. They also say it's possible that the real Darkseid can never be defeated.

So, I decided to see how he stacks up with what was one time one of the most powerful beings in the MU.

Wouldn't that be some shit...in a soon to be released comic book.....DS uses the OE to erase the Presence and the Spectre....lol.....I think Quanchi would shit all over himself if that happened

Galan007
Molecule Man gets teh shit stuffed in!! dur

droolio

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Molecule Man gets teh shit stuffed in!! dur

droolio

LOL you're so funny!!!

Pre ret Molecule Man 100/100

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Wouldn't that be some shit...in a soon to be released comic book.....DS uses the OE to erase the Presence and the Spectre....lol.....I think Quanchi would shit all over himself if that happened

Wouldn't that indeed be some shit? Is there no end?

King_Mungi
Captain America beat pre-retcon Molecule man shifty

Mindset
He is backed by America, there is nothing he can't do.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mindset
He is backed by America, there is nothing he can't do.

Nuff said!

On a serious note, DS has hurt the Source before with his tech and intelligence, but he isn't going to match MM power for power. He gets stomped pretty bad here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.