Namor (with twist...again) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Namor with Icemans powers vs Superman. Assume Namor is as good as Bobby in use of powers. He also gets a jump-start from Sage.

Sleek
smile.

Gecko4lif
stop smoking that crack

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Sleek
Another fail.
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
stop smoking that crack

mighty adam
this shit is not kool. namor's a pimp he doesn't need all these lame add on's people. so wat if he can't beat supes with his reg power set he's still more kooler then that b@tch boy will ever be. STOP MAKING THESE DUMB THREAD

Bentley
Phantom Zone, you are better than this!

batdude123
No... not really.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley

No. He really isn't.

Bentley
Oh well, I tried.

Darth Martin
Superman still wins.

Phantom Zone
Oh well, I tried.

Really ive got no idea wether he wins or not really. At any rate I dont even know what the others are talking about anyway. I did a Cap vs Superman thread which was apparently crap, funny thing is anybody that actually even bothered to debate I was able to deal with. Hell you even agreed for a 7/1 for Abom vs Luke, so really dont be like some of the other posters here.

Mr. Slippyfist
Why not just... you know... bump an Iceman vs Superman thread... ?

You might as well throw Aunt May with all of Galactus's powers/experiences against Monarch...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Why not just... you know... bump an Iceman vs Superman thread... ?

Well not really. For starters this is a more powerful I ceman because he gste jump started by Sage. He also has added strength and speed.

Mr. Slippyfist
That... sort of makes Iceman's powers redundant... as Iceman doesn't use speed/strength to win fights...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
That... sort of makes Iceman's powers redundant... as Iceman doesn't use speed/strength to win fights...

Er yeah he does sometimes..... confused Namor is fully hydrated plus Iceman can add even further strength and durability to it.

Master-Borg
the only thing Namor gives Iceman is the ability to fly

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Master-Borg
the only thing Namor gives Iceman is the ability to fly

No he gives him added strength and reflexes. Iceman can already amp his strength but not to class 100 levels. Using Iceman Namor will be class 100 with an extra boost. Also both Namor and Iceman get jumpstarted by Sage.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
No he gives him added strength and reflexes. Iceman can already amp his strength but not to class 100 levels. Using Iceman Namor will be class 100 with an extra boost. Also both Namor and Iceman get jumpstarted by Sage.

Namor level strength will affect Superman about as much as a punch from Captain America

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Namor level strength will affect Superman about as much as a punch from Captain America

I dunno about that. Underwater hes beaten Savage Hulk. Hes fully hydrated all the time and he recieves an upgrade. no expression He'll be feeling it.

Deadline
*bump*

The Nuul
Namor doesnt need the extra power to beat Supes.

-Pr-
Namor pwns. Obviously.

Deadline
Yea sure. Nah it could well be a stalemate because there is nothing he can do to the Iceman powerset and the powerset may not be enough to stop Supes.

However this jumpstart thing is ambigous and its hard to tell how much more powerful he would be.

carver9
Superman wins after a hard fight.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Superman wins after a hard fight.

What hard fight. Superman has multiple way to end this.
-Punch him to death
-Heat vision him to death
-Sonic boom him to death
-Toss him in space, and watch him sofocates
-Toss him in the sun
-Makes him suffer a few re-entry

Deadline
Iceman can 'teleport', what I mean is if you destroy his body he can reform somewhere else. He can also reduce heat, not sure if Iceman can be killed.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
What hard fight. Superman has multiple way to end this.
-Punch him to death
-Heat vision him to death
-Sonic boom him to death
-Toss him in space, and watch him sofocates
-Toss him in the sun
-Makes him suffer a few re-entry

Then you are underating namor. Thor has a thousand ways to win but namor tends to give him a fight. CIS is on for this battle, its not going to happen like you are thinking.

-Pr-
Then you are underating namor. Thor has a thousand ways to win but namor tends to give him a fight. CIS is on for this battle, its not going to happen like you are thinking.

CIS being on doesn't make you fight like an idiot, though.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
CIS being on doesn't make you fight like an idiot, though.

I know it doesn't but it makes them fight in character and with cis on, supes would go fist cuffs with namor and namor isn't a slouch in that department.

-Pr-
I know it doesn't but it makes them fight in character and with cis on, supes would go fist cuffs with namor and namor isn't a slouch in that department.

Yes, he would, until his punches shatter Namor and he realises that physical violence won't cut it.

carver9
Yes, he would, until his punches shatter Namor and he realises that physical violence won't cut it.

I'm referring to namor without iceman powers... namor can withstand some of supes punches. I don't think he could beat supes but I do believe that he could give supes a hellava fight if we go by namor showings and not ignore the history of the character taking on and sometimes overwhelming high end characters.

Badabing
I'm referring to namor without iceman powers... namor can withstand some of supes punches. I don't think he could beat supes but I do believe that he could give supes a hellava fight if we go by namor showings and not ignore the history of the character taking on and sometimes overwhelming high end characters. Yes, if we use only Namor's high feats while simultaneously ignoring all of Superman's average to high end feats and only focusing on his very low end feats.

durpalm

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Yes, if we use only Namor's high feats while simultaneously ignoring all of Superman's average to high end feats and only focusing on his very low end feats.

durpalm

That's what I'm talking about, average showings. Namor average showings IS him taking on heralds and holding his own. I would give namor a small majority against wondy because I honestly believe he is stronger than her.

-Pr-
That's what I'm talking about, average showings. Namor average showings IS him taking on heralds and holding his own. I would give namor a small majority against wondy because I honestly believe he is stronger than her.

Yes, if we use only Namor's high feats while simultaneously ignoring all of wondy's average to high end feats and only focusing on her very low end feats.

durpalm

carver9

confused

Badabing
That's what I'm talking about, average showings. Namor average showings IS him taking on heralds and holding his own. I would give namor a small majority against wondy because I honestly believe he is stronger than her. Originally posted by carver9
confused Don't make me dur you again!

Oops, I just did. vin

stick out tongueOriginally posted by -Pr-
I see what you did there. ohno

carver9
Don't make me dur you again!

Oops, I just did. vin

stick out tongue

Lol

-Pr-
i really hope i don't have to explain... sad

carver9
i really hope i don't have to explain... sad

I don't even know why it went this far when overall, I told you that supes could beat namor.

-Pr-
lowballing, probably.

carver9
lowballing, probably.

I'm not lowballing if I'm saying that namor would give supes a fight and provide legitament reasons.

Badabing
I'm saying that namor would give supes a fight Originally posted by -Pr-
lowballing Originally posted by Badabing
dur

Black bolt z
Namor wins in this fight.

Underwater Namor could probably beat Superman.

The Nuul
More lol....

And in the UK, Brian can beat Supes.

-Pr-
I'm not lowballing if I'm saying that namor would give supes a fight and provide legitament reasons.

why would he give superman more of a fight than mongul or bizarro or maxima, all people that superman has toyed with on occasion?

carver9
why would he give superman more of a fight than mongul or bizarro or maxima, all people that superman has toyed with on occasion?

When has supes toyed with bizarro?

Maxima, yes, I agree, supes is above her AND current mongul but again, when has he outright destroyed bizarro. Not saying that you are lying but I don't remember this.

-Pr-
When has supes toyed with bizarro?

Maxima, yes, I agree, supes is above her AND current mongul but again, when has he outright destroyed bizarro. Not saying that you are lying but I don't remember this.

during ending battle.

so are you saying Namor could take Mongul or Maxima? Or even Mongal?

carver9
during ending battle.

so are you saying Namor could take Mongul or Maxima? Or even Mongal?

Namor could POSSIBLY take them. Again, namor has koed the hulk and hulk is above mongul so yes, namor could take him if he plays his card right. Maxima is a different story but I am going to say the same thing I said before, he could give her a fight.

I'm not impressed by maximas latest showings.

-Pr-
Namor could POSSIBLY take them. Again, namor has koed the hulk and hulk is above mongul so yes, namor could take him if he plays his card right. Maxima is a different story but I am going to say the same thing I said before, he could give her a fight.

I'm not impressed by maximas latest showings.

ABC logic doesn't wash. Plus, Namor was underwater, unless you're talking about another instance.

Pun not intended.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor would kick the second Mongul's ass. At least non dehydrated Namor.

With Iceman's powers, couldn't Namor stay fully moisturized indefinitely? At full power, I think Namor nearly rivals Superman in regards to strength. Pretty great fight if they went toe to toe. Iceman's powers would also allow Namor to counteract some of Superman's versatility.

Are we assuming Namor can turn into mist form and back like Iceman? If so, that would really be helpful.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

With Iceman's powers, couldn't Namor stay fully moisturized indefinitely? At full power, I think Namor nearly rivals Superman in regards to strength. Pretty great fight if they went toe to toe. Iceman's powers would also allow Namor to counteract some of Superman's versatility.

Are we assuming Namor can turn into mist form and back like Iceman? If so, that would really be helpful.

no expression

i really hate you sometimes.

Sirius77
How many times does Superman have to actually shatter him in order for it to be considered a win? With that said, is he mimicing full poitential iceman's powers or just regular? Also people are acting as if water works the same as a sun amp for Namor, I wasn't aware of this. I thought it just made boosted him to full power.. unless he got some kind of upgrade. I haven't read any submariner lately.

The Pict
Originally posted by The Nuul
More lol....

And in the UK, Brian can beat Supes.

Well that's a given! britain

Deadline

Exactly thats why I combined Namor with Iceman. Underwater Namor has beaten Hulk. However underwater I still don't think he's quite as strong as Superman. Guys you are missing this stip.

Originally posted by Deadline
He also gets a jump-start from Sage.

Yes we are. He can do everything Iceman can do.

Originally posted by Sirius77
How many times does Superman have to actually shatter him in order for it to be considered a win? With that said, is he mimicing full poitential iceman's powers or just regular? Also people are acting as if water works the same as a sun amp for Namor, I wasn't aware of this. I thought it just made boosted him to full power.. unless he got some kind of upgrade. I haven't read any submariner lately.

Wait so if Supes shatters him it's a win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.