SABRETOOTH vs BATMAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
victor creed on an assignment to bring a crime lord the head of batman
hires some petty thugs to rob a jewelry store(in order to draw out the bat).

batman soon arrives on the scene ending the robbery by tying the thugs up. he asks the only conscious thug "who sent you!"(batman deduces this because of their obviously sloppy work)the thug points behind batman.batman immediately gets slashed from behind then jumps clear from his attacker, throwing a gas pellet to cover him.

the gas clears to reveal the 6 foot 7-300 pound sabretooth ready for battle.

what happens next?

Unnatural-POWER
Sabretooth wins more often then not in this environment IMO.

Faceman
Originally posted by psycho gundam

what happens next?

I rush to the store and buy the comic. smile

psycho gundam
an opponent with a healing factor like his (imo) is bad news for a guy like batman. batman cant hide from sabretooth(keen senses), can't wrestle/grapple with sabretooth(15 or so ton strength), and can't heal a cut(and he will get cut).

sabretooth with batman in his clutches can possibly tear his limbs off (imo)

Endrict Nuul
IMO Creed wins.

Milkie
an opponent with a healing factor like his (imo) is bad news for a guy like batman. batman cant hide from sabretooth(keen senses), can't wrestle/grapple with sabretooth(15 or so ton strength), and can't heal a cut(and he will get cut).

If Batman has some type of poison that will dampen his healing factor than he has a shot at winning. Puma did this to Wolverine but Puma ****ed up because he wasn't so bright and he jump into an electric cage.

Darth Martin
Creed wins. His skill, strength, speed, insane healing and adamantium claws and skeleton give him the win.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Milkie
If Batman has some type of poison that will dampen his healing factor than he has a shot at winning. Puma did this to Wolverine but Puma ****ed up because he wasn't so bright and he jump into an electric cage. the odds of batman possessing some thing like that
are slim to none, but this is batman and he has everything.......

psycho gundam
bump

Battlehammer
batman dies horriably

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
batman dies horriably yep...I agree

MrHeavySilence
I think this has been debated several times on KMC?

Can Sabretooth get knocked out by sleeping gas or some toxins since he's got enhanced smell?

Also, I think Batman can hold his own since he has a laser cutter on him that could cut through Sabretooth's flesh. Maybe he can burn Sabretooths's eyes or some such that would temporarily knock out Sabretooth.

Master-Borg
I've never seen Batman use his laser cutter in a fight

Battlehammer
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I think this has been debated several times on KMC?

Can Sabretooth get knocked out by sleeping gas or some toxins since he's got enhanced smell?

He can't

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Also, I think Batman can hold his own since he has a laser cutter on him that could cut through Sabretooth's flesh. Maybe he can burn Sabretooths's eyes or some such that would temporarily knock out Sabretooth.
That would not KO sabertooth. Also sabertooth is physically superior in every way by quite a bit.

Dark-Jaxx
This fight is literally over before it began. Batman just got slashed from behind by a class 15, yeah, he's not in fighting condition.

psycho gundam
only shreds his cape

jinzin
victor creed on an assignment to bring a crime lord the head of batman
hires some petty thugs to rob a jewelry store(in order to draw out the bat).

batman soon arrives on the scene ending the robbery by tying the thugs up. he asks the only conscious thug "who sent you!"(batman deduces this because of their obviously sloppy work)the thug points behind batman.batman immediately gets slashed from behind then jumps clear from his attacker, throwing a gas pellet to cover him.

the gas clears to reveal the 6 foot 7-300 pound sabretooth ready for battle.

what happens next?

Sabretooth eats him?

jinzin

Oh head most definitely can, he's already ripped the arms off of thugs, the head of a shiva robot, and the limbs and arms off of super soldiers with skin close to the durability of Luke Cage if not better.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
Oh head most definitely can, he's already ripped the arms off of thugs, the head of a shiva robot, and the limbs and arms off of super soldiers with skin close to the durability of Luke Cage if not better.

I'd like to see this

Mr. Slippyfist
Batkick.

jinzin
Sabretooth: Mary Shelly Overdrive.

He fights multiple guys who's skin are resistant to his adamantium claws, only after repeated strikes does it start to wear them down.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
Sabretooth: Mary Shelly Overdrive.

He fights multiple guys who's skin are resistant to his adamantium claws, only after repeated strikes does it start to wear them down.

Oh, ok, I'm not going to actually find the scans.

golem370
Sabretooth being all business would follow Batman when he jumps to get away from Sabretooth is right behind him grabs Batman around the neck using his claws to dig into Batman flesh acting like an anchor and then punches his heart out of his chest

Lord Feron
I feel like Batman has been getting his arse kicked in this forum... but to batman's credit... people think he is so great so we put him against overpowering odds lol chair

golem370
Or people build him up some much that the only way Batman fans will even consider he might lose is for people to put up against characters with superhuman powers

SevenShackles
Sabertooth 100% win. batman with no prep is dead.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by golem370
Or people build him up some much that the only way Batman fans will even consider he might lose is for people to put up against characters with superhuman powers

this is true unfortunately

golem370
It's not the fans when I comic book company makes books where a man all be it a near-peakhuman man takes shots from people strong enough punch a planet in to a pile of rumble then it's really the companys fault

jinzin
Originally posted by golem370
Can't really be blamed, kinda like you said, we got this character running around giving problems to creatures that mess up the entire JLA, got him beating people like the general, amazo, and wonder woman. It's only natural people would put him in these kinds of fights.

dat_boi
prep yes(always duh), no prep no but he aint gon get killed or ko'd batsy would at least find an escape route

redhotrash
Sabretooth is like Killer Croc + Bane x 10. Batman is in trouble.
On a side note, in the original Sabretooth 4 parter, Creed was knocked out by gas, tranqs, and tasers. Unless Batman happens to be carrying his anti-Killer croc gear, hes not winning this.

Battlehammer
.......................you mean prior to him having a healing factor.........

Lord Feron
Originally posted by redhotrash
Sabretooth is like Killer Croc + Bane x 10. Batman is in trouble.
On a side note, in the original Sabretooth 4 parter, Creed was knocked out by gas, tranqs, and tasers. Unless Batman happens to be carrying his anti-Killer croc gear, hes not winning this.

idk about 10x but yeah sabertooth is vastly stronger then Bats... anyway i think we are beating a dead horse

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Lord Feron
idk about 10x but yeah sabertooth is vastly stronger then Bats... anyway i think we are beating a dead horse

half the fun is that it dont fight back! eek!
yeah your right tho. this thread is pretty wrapped up.

psycho gundam
batman's first no hitter! wow this is a first.

Lord Feron
hehe true true haha *darknite82 stabs me in back*..... ack sneak attack... blahhhhrrgg

Lord Feron

Lord Feron
If you are reading this no disrespect just saying I know ur a huge fan of batman innocent

cmack
its unfair no prep for batman, sabes 15 tonner healing factor batman never stand a chance

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Starscream M
I've never seen Batman use his laser cutter in a fight

He cut Amazo's leg off with it in the rebooted JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.