Deadpool & Nightcrawler VS Spiderman & Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Standard gear for everyone but Deadpool only gets his two swords. Location: Forest. Morning time with plenty of sunshine. There is no Prep for anyone. Hope this gets interesting.

DigiMark007
Spidey solos.

Or maybe not, but Karnak is overkill. They wouldn't kill Wade, but they wouldn't really be harmed either.

Darth Martin
Team 2

norrinradd43
Nightcrawler has given spidey a good fight before...he could grab karnak from behind, port 2 miles up in the air and drop him...Karnak dies. leaving spidey to fight Wade and Kurt...I think team 1 wins.

Mindset
Spiderman solos, giving DP only swords pretty much guarantees he wont be much of a factor, he'll be webbed pretty fast.

norrinradd43
Nightcrawler is pretty bad ass if you get creative with his abilites. He could potentially take this by himself.

Mindset
But he wont

Lord Feron
Maybe i overestimated DP without his many weapons, he is still a amazing fighter and excellent with the swords IMO he can go toe to toe with Spidey. DP is agile enough and has pretty good reflexes to ither dodge of slash away webbing. DP is up there with wolverine with fighting ability and healing factor. Dropping his name just to show how capable he is but maybe the healing factor isnt as crazy but its crazy enough to withstand strong punches and kicks from spidey. As for night crawler I was wondering if Spiderman can dodge a teleported dropkick right in front of his face even with his spider sense. As for Karnak, I don't know how durable he is but I know he is very capable at fighting.

guy222
team two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.