Spider-Man Vs. Animal Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No prep

Fight takes place in the jungle

Best out of 10

batdude123
no expression

Bentley
You know that current Animal Man can take the power of animals of all the universe, right?

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Bentley
You know that current Animal Man can take the power of animals of all the universe, right?
No I didn't know that. What happen to his powers?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thadarknite84
No I didn't know that. What happen to his powers?

He got upgraded after his "death" in the 52 series

thadarknite84
So what new abilities does AM have now?

Bentley
Read the marvelous page that wikipedia has about it or go to the thread called "comic book questions" in the comicbook comic forum to find out -informing Bent.

guy222
bumprav

occultdestroyer
Animal Man.
Though the classic AM sucked ass.

DigiMark007
Guy, sometimes things don't need bumped. Lopsided rapestomps qualify among those. Just letting you know. I realize you're as nice as people come and mean no harm, but it's not productive.

Starscream M
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Guy, sometimes things don't need bumped. Lopsided rapestomps qualify among those. Just letting you know. I realize you're as nice as people come and mean no harm, but it's not productive. don't you patronize guy, mister mad

Faux Smurph
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Animal Man.
Though the classic AM sucked ass. Classic Animal Man would pwn Peter just as much as current.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Classic Animal Man would pwn Peter just as much as current.

Most likely.
But I just don't like the fact that he used to be such a jobber during his early days.

Faux Smurph
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Most likely.
But I just don't like the fact that he used to be such a jobber during his early days. Meh. IMO, he didn't "job" that much, but after Morrison's run, the rest of the series turned into repetitive crap about how his powers were shorting out, and screwing up... and then Vertigo turned the whole thing into one of its horror stories.

So all the time he was stuck going "Damn, if only my powers worked!".

Sorta like jobbing to crappy writing.

namorsubby
i've been to his respect thread. i think AM can take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.