Pyron vs. Star Forge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IdiotGod
Pyron, from the UDON Comics, attacks the Star Forge and Malak's fleet.
What happen?

Darth Extecute
Spite thread..

IdiotGod
Hardly. It's the comic Pyron who is weaker than the game version.

Darth Extecute
Still spite.. Comic Pyron is also extreme size and not solid..

Dark-Jaxx
Comic Pyron has the same exact powers as game Pyron actually, comics show canon powers.

And it could be OVA Pyron, and he would still win, and would in fact beat any SW character, he would solo Luke and Sidious.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Comic Pyron has the same exact powers as game Pyron actually, comics show canon powers.

And it could be OVA Pyron, and he would still win, and would in fact beat any SW character, he would solo Luke and Sidious. ... How are sw characters suppose to compete with a planet destroyer messed

Pyron_is_God
The Death Star?

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
The Death Star?

He meant Pyron

Originally posted by Ivalice
... How are sw characters suppose to compete with a planet destroyer messed

NJO Luke raver

Ivalice
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

NJO Luke raver I do not know much about pyron, but if he really blows up planets and galaxies then he severely rapes luke and sidious 2 on 1.

Diamond Kisses
Pyron does not blow up galaxies stick out tongue

His top feat was absorbing a planet and it was not even instant smile

Pyron_is_God

Ivalice
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Pyron does not blow up galaxies stick out tongue

His top feat was absorbing a planet and it was not even instant smile If that is true then this alone allows emperor palpatine to be on par with pyron seeing he himself has planet destroying capabilities and planet draining abilities.

But i still think the sheer size of pyron is far too much for sidious or luke to handle.

Pyron_is_God
Palpatine never destroyed a planet. He might have destroyed the surface if he had wanted to with his Force Storm but not the entire thing.

Burning thought
Pyron is too large and too fast for Starwars imo

Ivalice
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
Palpatine never destroyed a planet. He might have destroyed the surface if he had wanted to with his Force Storm but not the entire thing. Ya i meant destroyed a planets surface quickly. Sorry for not specifying clearly.

@Burning thought, and yes i have to agree with you even though im a SW fan, Pyron is clearly too large for any star wars character, and the ONLY attack that may work against him is palpatines force storm.

In terms of speed in does not matter if sidious or luke can rival pyron, he is still far too large.

Lana
This is against the rules in...just about every way.

1 - If there is a comic version of a game character, it cannot be used, only the game version.

2 - erm...the entire Star Forge? Are you joking? That doesn't just shatter the 3v3/5v5 rule. It smashes it into smithereens and grinds the bits into dust and then crushes the dust into atoms.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.