Seifer vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IdiotGod
Since we use gameplay, Seifer from Final Fantasy VIII can survive this.
Pyron is doomed.

S0VaUypt41s

Darth Extecute
The guy in that video died..

IdiotGod
Well that's not Seifer. It's just showing the summon.

Darth Extecute
Then show me a video of Seifer surviving it..

IdiotGod
I don't have one? I don't have a capture card.
I know he can survive it though. Of cours eit depends on the level of your party...which is a huge variable and another reason why gameplay shouldn't be used.

Burning thought
yes thats because its based around damage which is why that is the gameplay mechanic part, not the ability itself

IdiotGod
Except the ability itself shows a galaxy going boom.
So, if we go by the ability itself, it puts FFVIII on the galaxy-destroying level.
And Sephiroth's Supernova puts FFVII on solar system busting level.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by IdiotGod
I don't have one? I don't have a capture card.
I know he can survive it though. Of cours eit depends on the level of your party...which is a huge variable and another reason why gameplay shouldn't be used.

You know, but we dont.. So you'll have to prove it and show us.. Otherwise, it's elegit.. Because, I recall it was YOU who talked about the importance of proof.. So prove that Seifer can survive it.. Your knowledge alone isnt good enough..

IdiotGod
Touche.
Well, I'll try and see if I can find something on YouTube ro get someone to host it.

Burning thought
Is the galaxy going boom canon to the storyline?

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Burning thought
Is the galaxy going boom canon to the storyline?

It sure is. Because the FF universe obviously disappeared for good. There will be no more games.

IdiotGod
Oh snap.
No FFXIII Versus?
How will i ever live??!?!?

Anyway, no, it's not canon to the storyline. Neither is most gameplay. That's the point.

Burning thought
damn then Sephiroth really is on planet busting level noooooo!!!

Diamond Kisses
Oh snap.
No FFXIII Versus?
How will i ever live??!?!?

Anyway, no, it's not canon to the storyline. Neither is most gameplay. That's the point.

So no fireballs for the Diablo sorceress?

Burning thought
lol leve him DK, ime sure youve got better things to do, he can sit and talk his rubbish all he likes to people who actually know what Game mechanics in Game VS include

Diamond Kisses
But I like fireballs sad Add a large quantity of FCR items and you got yourself an awesome toy cry

IdiotGod
lol leve him DK, ime sure youve got better things to do, he can sit and talk his rubbish all he likes to people who actually know what Game mechanics in Game VS include

I guess that excludes you.
Game mechanics is everything in gameplay bud. Sorry to burst your egotistical bubble but you're wrong. Like you are about everything.

Diamond Kisses
This is where I place my foot:

A game mechanic is a construct of rules intended to produce an enjoyable game or gameplay. All games use mechanics; however, theories and styles differ as to their ultimate importance to the game. In general, the process and study of game design is the effort to come up with game mechanics that allow for people playing a game to have a fun and engaging experience.

The interaction of various game mechanics in a game determines the complexity and level of player interaction in the game, and in conjunction with the game's environment and resources determines game balance. Some forms of game mechanics have been used in games for centuries, while others are relatively new, having been invented within the past decade. The creation of new game mechanics, and ways in which existing ones can interact, is an ongoing goal of game designers.

Complexity in game mechanics should not be confused for depth or even realism.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
It sure is. Because the FF universe obviously disappeared for good. There will be no more games. Every FF game takes place in a different verse.

Diamond Kisses
Short games then, if the universe ends whenever you use that attack no expression

Dark-Jaxx
IG, why did you make this thread? What point are you trying to prove?

IdiotGod
That gameplay shouldn't be used.
If we do use it, we have to accept Sephiroth can blow up solar systems and the FF heroes can survive the Sun exploding on them.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
IG, why did you make this thread? What point are you trying to prove?

He tries to prove that all abilities that are used in-game in all video-games outside videos/endings are game-mechanics. That abilities you use during gameplay is not a legit ability in a versus debate unless it is seen in a video sequence.

Dark-Jaxx
No, but I mean what particular thing made you make it?

Diamond Kisses
This is where I place my foot:

A game mechanic is a construct of rules intended to produce an enjoyable game or gameplay. All games use mechanics; however, theories and styles differ as to their ultimate importance to the game. In general, the process and study of game design is the effort to come up with game mechanics that allow for people playing a game to have a fun and engaging experience.

The interaction of various game mechanics in a game determines the complexity and level of player interaction in the game, and in conjunction with the game's environment and resources determines game balance. Some forms of game mechanics have been used in games for centuries, while others are relatively new, having been invented within the past decade. The creation of new game mechanics, and ways in which existing ones can interact, is an ongoing goal of game designers.

Complexity in game mechanics should not be confused for depth or even realism.

IdiotGod
The thing with Seph, I do have proof of.
v42lUjT8uU8

Skip to the end and see the wonders of game mechanics and why they shouldn't be used.

IdiotGod
No, but I mean what particular thing made you make it?

Burning thought telling me that Kain can use his magic spells like Spirit Wrack because they aren't game mechanics.

Diamond Kisses
Burning thought telling me that Kain can use his magic spells like Spirit Wrack because they aren't game mechanics.

It is not game mechanics. It is game feats.

Dark-Jaxx
Burning thought telling me that Kain can use his magic spells like Spirit Wrack because they aren't game mechanics. Well that spell only affects weak foes. So it wouldn't work on anyone Pyron, Demitri, or Jedah level.

IdiotGod
Um, game mechanics means gameplay. Everything you do in gameplay is game mechanics.
Including spells and how you can get stabbed repeatedly and heal yourself with spray.

IdiotGod
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=464116&pagenumber=18

That's the exact page where all this started, DJ.
Scroll down to the part about Spirit Wrack.

Diamond Kisses
Um, game mechanics means gameplay. Everything you do in gameplay is game mechanics.
Including spells and how you can get stabbed repeatedly and heal yourself with spray.

You have no idea what you are talking about, so I will not debate this any further no expression

Not all things are black and white.

IdiotGod
Well, fine then.
You can have your fireballs and Kain can have his Spirit Death and Sephiroth can blow up solar systems while Cloud can survive the Sun.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, Spirit Wrack is only a gameplay move, only in gameplay, so if it is to be used, all elements of the move must be used, like how it doesn't affect bosses, which can translate to powerful people, so anyone LOK boss level or above can't be hurt by it.

IdiotGod
But...but...it's gameplay!! Not game mechanics!!!
So let's use the gameplay move but the canon storyline so Kain can win!!!
Goddam retards on this forum, man.

At least you seem to know what's going on, DJ.

Dark-Jaxx
Gameplay and game mechanics are nearly the same thing, mechanics being in the gameplay. In fact, I noticed that alot of Kain arguments are wholly gameplay.

IdiotGod
He doesn't have mamy feats in cutscenes. LoK is about storyline, not shows of power.
Most of Kain's, Raziel's and The Elder God's power is merely alluded to, not shown.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Burning thought
Kain has few feats in cutscenes, his power is simply documented and told of in manuals, spoken of by characters, or told by LOK staff members

But Jaxx basically no Kain arguments come from gameplay, show me this "gameplay" argument, i never use gameplay arguments, if abilities and powers are documented however you can use them, powers dont have to be seen in a cutscene

Dark-Jaxx
His powers have only been shown in gameplay for the most part, like Spirit Wrack and others.

Burning thought
gameplay have been shown, but the powers are all real, and their documented well on the site ive shown 101 times, Darkchronicle, and your wrong, nothing says "weak enemies" you simply assume just because the true GAMEPLAY MECHANIC of "boss" simply draws the conclusion that anyone powerful is able to resist, unfortunatley, game mechanics like that one, are not canon or taken into account

Dark-Jaxx
gameplay have been shown, but the powers are all real, and their documented well on the site ive shown 101 times, Darkchronicle, and your wrong, nothing says "weak enemies" you simply assume just because the true GAMEPLAY MECHANIC of "boss" simply draws the conclusion that anyone powerful is able to resist, unfortunatley, game mechanics like that one, are not canon or taken into account Show me it used anytime that wasn't gameplay. Seriously, humor me.

Burning thought
woah woah woah, when did i say they are used anywhere other than gameplay? I just told you their documented as real abilities, their in the speech when he gets most of them, their spoken of, they excist which is enough and their power is documented

Dark-Jaxx
Oh, they exist, I never said they did not, but they are only shown in gameplay, where they only kill weak enemies.

Burning thought
no, its never stated such, you simply cannot target bosses, for obvious gameplay balance, the fact that the spell is documented as to be able to take almost anything, both human (which half the bosses are which further bismerches the "zomg boss" cr@p) and vampire or demon

Darth Extecute
Goddam retards on this forum, man.

FFS! Watch your mouth.. There are PLENTY of great people on this forum..

Darth Extecute
Gameplay and game mechanics are nearly the same thing, mechanics being in the gameplay. In fact, I noticed that alot of Kain arguments are wholly gameplay.

Wrong..

Burning thought
its okie Darth, reported him for profanity and insulting, this is not to be taken, especially from someone both new who is boldly breaking rules and is not adding anything to the forum apart from foolery and rule breaking

Dark-Jaxx
no, its never stated such, you simply cannot target bosses, for obvious gameplay balance, the fact that the spell is documented as to be able to take almost anything, both human (which half the bosses are which further bismerches the "zomg boss" cr@p) and vampire or demon Fact is, it is only SHOWN in gameplay, meaning you have to take the bad with the good, in gameplay, the only place it is shown, it only hurts weak enemies.

Burning thought
Fact is, it is only SHOWN in gameplay, meaning you have to take the bad with the good, in gameplay, the only place it is shown, it only hurts weak enemies.
ahh if your going to read what ive posted no point in it is there?

fact is it IS only SHOWN but that means what in a debate? nothing, however i can SHOW you the documentation on what the move actually does and is, and it works on all enemies except bosses because of a gameplay mechnic which is not taken into account in debates

IdiotGod
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Wrong..

Which part of what he said is wrong?
They both seem pretty right and spot on to me.

FFS! Watch your mouth.. There are PLENTY of great people on this forum..

I guess so. But not many of them seem to post in Game Vs.

Darth Extecute
Which part of what he said is wrong?
They both seem pretty right and spot on to me.

I guess so. But not many of them seem to post in Game Vs.

The first part.. and I know you think it's right on the spot, because that's pretty much what you've been saying in the past three threads..

They do.. They just havent had the missfortune of meeting you yet..

IdiotGod
I like the high and mighty attitude.
Makes it funny knowing you and BT think you're smart but in reality you're both just giant fanboys who can't prove up.
I'm still waiting for the distance perception evidence...of course when called on it you conveniently refused to answer.
I guess it's my fault for thinking you could debate.

Darth Extecute
I guess it's my fault

Yes it is.. Your contagious..

IdiotGod
Awesome. I can bring down this forum, rid of it losers like you and BT and maybe get real debaters posting.

Dark-Jaxx
Awesome. I can bring down this forum, rid of it losers like you and BT and maybe get real debaters posting. laughing laughing out loud

I'm not taking a side, but this IMO was just too funny.

Darth Extecute
Awesome. I can bring down this forum, rid of it losers like you and BT and maybe get real debaters posting.

Ah yes, you do that..

Lana
IdiotGod, knock it off. Crap like that's not acceptable.

IdiotGod
laughing laughing out loud

I'm not taking a side, but this IMO was just too funny.

*bows* I try.

Originally posted by Lana
IdiotGod, knock it off. Crap like that's not acceptable.

Kay. Apologies.

Burning thought
I like the high and mighty attitude.
Makes it funny knowing you and BT think you're smart but in reality you're both just giant fanboys who can't prove up.
I'm still waiting for the distance perception evidence...of course when called on it you conveniently refused to answer.
I guess it's my fault for thinking you could debate.

we have, the video youve already posted of him smile and its your fault for not understanding evidence or posts

IdiotGods dictionary:

real debater: Someone who does not debate against me, and who agrees with my points even when i have no arguments

laughing

IdiotGod
You really need a new angle to flame from.
Constantly referring to the first part of my username is getting old.

SHM
That's one of the most random threads I ever saw.

Burning thought
You really need a new angle to flame from.
Constantly referring to the first part of my username is getting old.

flame? i can bolden your first part of your name all i like, especially if its your own name youve typed in smile

IdiotGod
As a reference to a character who would whoop Kain's ass.

Burning thought
if its an Idiot ime not so sure but who cares , if it can whoop kains then it can whoop the DS cast for sure as well

Diamond Kisses
Teresa would kick all of their asses with the exception of a big Pyron raver

Burning thought
lies, kains ass would evolve and become immune to her kicking it stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Oh yes. There will be one of those thypical cartoon network things where one person chases the other one for years stick out tongue Teresa chases Kain for a hundred years then upon his birthday he turns around, flexes his muscles and spanks her raver

IdiotGod
if its an Idiot ime not so sure but who cares , if it can whoop kains then it can whoop the DS cast for sure as well

Holy crapcakes, he got one right.

Burning thought
Oh yes. There will be one of those thypical cartoon network things where one person chases the other one for years stick out tongue Teresa chases Kain for a hundred years then upon his birthday he turns around, flexes his muscles and spanks her raver

exactley! Kain would draw himself a door and disapear through it while running

Holy crapcakes, he got one right.

yeh, your probably jelous, now your turn to try and get something right for once

IdiotGod
Everything I've said is right.

Burning thought
lmao.....thats funny, but unfortuatley thats a lie in itself so wrong again

list of wrong things-

-episodes of characters beating kain
-not knowing what game mechanics really mean
-Andromeda sized Pyron

and whats better theyve all been disproven 101 times over

IdiotGod
I've only stated facts that are supported in the games I'm speaking of.

Burning thought
false, although tbh youve not said any statements supporting hardly anything, apart from bothering over nonsense with Pyron being galaxy sized, only to come back later prob seeing how silly you are and saying you were only kidding lol

Pyron_is_God
Nope.
I got the video backing me up.
You and the rest of the DS haters have "theories" lol.
My facts > your theories any day.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
Nope.
I got the video backing me up.
You and the rest of the DS haters have "theories" lol.
My facts > your theories any day.

youve got no video backing you up because the DS haters (unbiased debators who have 100x your debating understanding and who have debating this before) have the same video to go by, your simply assuming your limited perception is what is truth, even your old m8 Jaxx who you slapped on the back earlier disagrees with galaxy sized, me, DK and Darth all say the same, yet somehow your narrow view is better than ours?

Darth Extecute
youve got no video backing you up because the DS haters (unbiased debators who have 100x your debating understanding and who have debating this before) have the same video to go by, your simply assuming your limited perception is what is truth, even your old m8 Jaxx who you slapped on the back earlier disagrees with galaxy sized, me, DK and Darth all say the same, yet somehow your narrow view is better than ours?

We're not the only ones.. There are plenty more on this forum that claims the same thing.. At least there has been.. Even V2D agreed that Pyron wasnt Andromeda size..

Burning thought
lol ah well, newbs wll be newbs, maybe if we give him time he wil learn how to debate and create arguments

Darth Extecute
lol ah well, newbs wll be newbs, maybe if we give him time he wil learn how to debate and create arguments

But to be fair.. he's better than Garrosh..

Pyron_is_God
Nope. More like biased people who want to demean or ignore feats for their own agenda.

My "narrow view" is simply what is SHOWN ie. FACT.
You and DE are relying on a theory that is unproven. I'm still waiting for you to prove that perception is the reason Pyron is that size.

Darkstorm Zero
It's a montage... he is dwelling on his next destination, that picture doesn't remotely reflect his size... For one, it's a capture that came over from the previous scene from the same ending, there is a huge difference bitween a thought sequence and an actual event.

MadMel
But to be fair.. he's better than Garrosh..
i cant think of anyone worse...even "CRASHBANDICOOT3" erm

Pyron_is_God
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
It's a montage... he is dwelling on his next destination, that picture doesn't remotely reflect his size... For one, it's a capture that came over from the previous scene from the same ending, there is a huge difference bitween a thought sequence and an actual event.

So, he wasn't in Makai either? Even though he's moving around, commenting on what he observes?

Diamond Kisses
So, he wasn't in Makai either? Even though he's moving around, commenting on what he observes?

Thing is that he is not moving. It is a still of him, a picture going from right to left. Behind him is another picture, this symbolizing his thinking. He thinks "Maybe I should head for Andromeda next" smile

Now use common sense. Why would he think "Maybe I should" if he is already there? no expression Besides, he is not moving at all. It is just a picture of him moving, another picture in the background and quotations on what he is thinking. A thypical way for old games to describe thinking.

Dark-Jaxx
So, he wasn't in Makai either? Even though he's moving around, commenting on what he observes? Makai is a totally different dimension. So no.

Pyron_is_God
I know it's a totally different dimension.

I dunno what you're referring to here?
He says Makai would be destroyed and if it wasn't, it should have been his.
Then he says there is "nothing to be gained from HERE" as in, where he is. As in, still referring to Makai. If he wasn't there, he would have said nothing to be gained from -there.-

Burning thought
also Pyron cannot go through dimensions, so he couldnt be moving from Makai to Andromeda

Pyron_is_God
Where is this said?

Burning thought
he simply has never done it, so unless you can prove he can, it is taken by Games VS that he cannot otherwise i could say "zomg kain can blink omniverses away but hes never done it" sort of thing

Diamond Kisses
Maybe our boy here is not as educated in DS as one would think at first vin

Burning thought
i didnt think he was anything at first apart from "our boy" lol, he seems like a V2D wannabe, unfortuatley, V2D actually had some knowledge on the DS and Pyron

Pyron_is_God
Nope.
Burden of proof is on the one who makes the claims.
I never said Pyron could or could not go between dimensions. You flatly said he could not.
So, produce evidence he can't. Just "he hasn't" won't work.

Shut up "Kain for Skyfather when I don't even know what that is".

Burning thought
exactley, and your claim is that he "can" now, negatvies do not have to be proven in debates, the opposing side has to prove the "postivies" however, for example "Pyron can"

a Skyfather is something like Odin, Pyron is Odin level according to you? lmao......

Pyron_is_God
Nope.
If I start a thread saying "George Bush is NOT President of the US" it is not other posters' responsibility to prove he is.
I made the claim, i have to prove up.

You made the claim Pyron CAN NOT travel between dimensions. So, prove it.

According to the old Mixed Genre Tier topic and etc. he's more comprable to Galactus by them.
As opoosed to you and Kain, where everyone laughed at you and told you were wrong and said Kain was mid meta.

Burning thought
you cannot prove negatives, its the opposing force that has to prove it, so yes they would have to prove George bush is president, although ofc nobody would answer your argument

they were joking, ive been on many forums, it is accepted Kain is at least Mid herald, and Pyron is High herald/transcendant, your doing the "Appeal to popularity" fallacy as well now

Diamond Kisses
Nope.
Burden of proof is on the one who makes the claims.
I never said Pyron could or could not go between dimensions. You flatly said he could not.
So, produce evidence he can't. Just "he hasn't" won't work.

You suck at this stick out tongue

Pyron_is_God
Well, I'm not wasting my time proving something I never claimed.

It's not my job to refute claims with no backing.

No, it's called using the (now defunct) Official place for characters in fights so people know how powerful they are.

Burning thought
post the thread, unless you mean the lame @ss comic book vs one? which is btw filled with people like you who have no knowledge, people who give people wins for their looks and more, the forum ime on has the "official" place as well lol, also what do you call Official a bunch of Comic vs lads and lasses does not make it officical at all

Becci
Love is in the air, I see shockyes

Pyron_is_God
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=460164&pagenumber=32

As you can see, everyone is laughing at you.

Burning thought
not everyone lol, first V2D has dropped the "Pyron for skyfather" in our current forum we have serious debates in unlike your foolerly in here, second Estacado is constantly trying to insult me even tho he cannot debate any of his points so thats nothing, and Trickster priest said at the very beginning:

"No. Not Kain. I want him off the list. He's completely unkillable. Against Kain for the list or use in the forum."

so you fail...again.....also this is not official either, so regardless what a group of comic lovers say, its not official, also wtf you talking about? people laffing? youve been on here posting for the last few days and youve already got Me, Darth and possibly DK laughing at you big grin

Becci
Me on the other hand is not laughing. I am just sighing. Not to Pyron_Is_God, but to all of you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pyron_is_God
not everyone lol, first V2D has dropped the "Pyron for skyfather" in our current forum we have serious debates in unlike your foolerly in here, second Estacado is constantly trying to insult me even tho he cannot debate any of his points so thats nothing, and Trickster priest said at the very beginning:

"No. Not Kain. I want him off the list. He's completely unkillable. Against Kain for the list or use in the forum."

so you fail...again.....also this is not official either, so regardless what a group of comic lovers say, its not official, also wtf you talking about? people laffing? youve been on here posting for the last few days and youve already got Me, Darth and possibly DK laughing at you big grin

Priest also said Kain was mid meta. You have such a rosey way to look at things, ignoring all the things you don't like.

And sorry nitwit but everyone was laughing at you in that thread. THey sitll are. I've been here for days...you've been a joke for months now.

Becci
Priest also said Kain was mid meta. You have such a rosey way to look at things, ignoring all the things you don't like.

From how I have seen it, you do too. You either ignore it, or you elaborate it to such an extent that you make it appear like it is ridiculous smile

Burning thought

And sorry nitwit but everyone was laughing at you in that thread. THey sitll are. I've been here for days...you've been a joke for months now.

Yes but thats because he is followin much like you the Appeal to popularity, in a discussion the arguments are whats important, him saying that at the beginning, is obvious that he suddenly changed his mind

youve been here for days and have already been a joke by many people, ime not even a joke at all, show me where it says ime "still" apprently a joke, it wasnt a joke then either, they were just trying to break down my arguments, unfortuatley, both V2D, and almost everyone in the seperate forum i go to, have accepted Pyron as Trancendant, and Kain for Mid herald

Pyron_is_God
Examples please.

No, they just don't want to bother with you. The dnate fan chick is a much better debater than you. As was V2D. They both just got sick and tired of your bullshit and left you to your delusions.

Burning thought
Examples please.

No, they just don't want to bother with you. The dnate fan chick is a much better debater than you. As was V2D. They both just got sick and tired of your bullshit and left you to your delusions.

Prove it, show me where it says "they dont want to bother" and if they dont have any arguments then not bothering is simply not able to debate with me, they have no argument against me at all, you fail, wheras recently ive got Andromeda, your lack of understanding of game mechanics, profanity, and your incredible DS fanboyism. V2D didnt leave, hes on the forum i currently spend my time on, still debating and has lost all his silly acts, that you have yet to learn.

Pyron_is_God
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10183112& amp;highlight=burning+thought+userid%3A48450#post1

Oh and you never proved the Andromeda thing wrong.
YOu still don't know what game mechanics are.
And you're still a waste of space.

Becci
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10183112& amp;highlight=burning+thought+userid%3A48450#post1

Darkstorm Zero brought up valid enough proof. Not that I consider proof needed for that. It is obviously a montage and a passing of thoughts. Which is made obvious since Pyron is standing outside the frame. Because I doubt the surrounding of Andromeda is square and pitch black and that Pyron stands outside that square box and looks at the Andromeda box.

Burning thought

thats Debel, she is a high level Dante fangirl, admits it herself and hates it when i debate against her, I may just put you on ignore ut then again, your prob going to get banned the way your going so no point.

Oh its been proved wrong by many, your just ignoring it

your now simply throwing what i said to you back at me, ime not going down to your childish level, so ill leave it

Pyron_is_God
I didn't seny she was a fangirl. I simply stated a fact: she's a better debater than you. Plus you asked for proof of someone saying they didn't want to bother with you and I provided proof.
Don't ask for it if you will just ignore it.

Pyron_is_God
I didn't seny she was a fangirl. I simply stated a fact: she's a better debater than you. Plus you asked for proof of someone saying they didn't want to bother with you and I provided proof.

So..you're saying he wasn't in Makai, even though he's talking about what he sees there and then saying there's nothing "here" in reference to it? Here being the keyword since if he wasn't actually in Makai, he would say "there."

Becci
Link me the video and I will show you what I mean.

Burning thought

how is her being a better debator a fact? thats not true at all, infact she cannot debate on my level in Dante and Kain battles that weve had, she just lists Dantes powers, not comparing them, so wheres your evidence for "shes a better debator" than me.

Well i thot you would bring up something i didnt already know yet this is still irrelvent to all debates and ime reporting this for spite, foolery and now your dragging it off topic

Lana
Okay, so who wants this thread closed?

Any continued off-topic bickering and bashing is going to result in that, as well as warnings.

KNOCK IT OFF. NOW. No more effing chances.

Becci

Burning Thought is a good debator. I admit that he, like many others on this forum is biased and does favor certain characters, but just because he has a certain love for a certain character it does not make him a bad debator.

My boyfriend is a wicked debator, but that does not mean I always agree with him. There is a difference between being a good debator and being likable debator. Just because you dislike how a person is debating (From whatever angel) it does not necessarily mean this person IS a bad debator, just that he is not exactly your cup of tea.

Burning thought
but anyway back on track, Pyron wins with ease no matter what Seifer can do, every move Sephiroth does thats worth anything takes a good 3 seconds more or less at least to cast, Pyron douches him at FTL

Pyron_is_God
But you use game mechanics.
That means Seifer can survive galaxy busting.

Burning thought
no it doesnt,also that wasnt a galaxy, it look like a solarsystem to me, second he doesnt bust anything really it seems to just shoot the planet

but in certain cases, common sense should be used, but this is damage based, your using damage which IS a game mechanic as your argument ,the power itself is available however, not the events that transpire like solar destruction because of it, or in-game character damage

Pyron_is_God
Bzzz. WRONG.

You're thinking of Sephiroth
http://www.399animeshop.com/sephiroth-poster.jpg

As opposed to the person in this thread...

That's Seifer
http://bishounen.info/seifer/seifer1.jpg

Burning thought
yes sorry, i changed it, what is Seifer sephiroth some people seem to bring up then? i thot you were talking about him, regardless, the main idea of the entire post i created was the 2nd part, not whats actually happening

Becci
But you use game mechanics.
That means Seifer can survive galaxy busting.

No. You use game-mechanics.
Burning Thought uses game abilities.

- A mechanic is a term used when something such an ability is transformed into a more balanced level.
- The endurance in as good as ALL fighting games is a game mechanic.
- Counter-Strike is supposed to be realistic, yet you can survive a bullet in the head and keep on running. THAT is a game mechanic.
- Busting a galaxy and the galaxy remains after the spell. THAT is a game mechanic.
- Using a spell that is seen in a game, with a set ability to it is NOT a game mechanic. To bring up an example, I am sure you know of WoW: A warrior stuns a target when charges into it. This is NOT a game mechanic, it is the effect of an attack. Now, a warrior surviving a punch from Archimonde, THAT IS a game mechanic.

Pyron_is_God
Seifer is a character.

Safer Sephiroth is the name of a boss.

Burning thought
it doesnt matter PiG, listen to becky and the second part of my post, thats the important part

Pyron_is_God
Originally posted by Becci
No. You use game-mechanics.
Burning Thought uses game abilities.

- A mechanic is a term used when something such an ability is transformed into a more balanced level.
- The endurance in as good as ALL fighting games is a game mechanic.
- Counter-Strike is supposed to be realistic, yet you can survive a bullet in the head and keep on running. THAT is a game mechanic.
- Busting a galaxy and the galaxy remains after the spell. THAT is a game mechanic.
- Using a spell that is seen in a game, with a set ability to it is NOT a game mechanic. To bring up an example, I am sure you know of WoW: A warrior stuns a target when charges into it. This is NOT a game mechanic, it is the effect of an attack. Now, a warrior surviving a punch from Archimonde, THAT IS a game mechanic.

There's absolutely no difference between the game mechanics of Eden's move and Kain's Spirit Death.
They are both magic spells only used in gameplay. Their effets are only gameplay mechanics.

Burning thought
false PiG, learn these things, your being laughed at too much and are using profanity and aggressive behavior, tone it down if i were you

Becci
There's absolutely no difference between the game mechanics of Eden's move and Kain's Spirit Death.
They are both magic spells only used in gameplay. Their effets are only gameplay mechanics.

Did I say there was a difference? no expression I have read my own post trough a couple of times now and I could not find myself saying that anywhere. Please point it out to me.

Pyron_is_God
No difference between the two.
ALL magic is a game mechanic and is not used outside of gameplay.

Burning thought
funny PiG

Pyron_is_God
Just the truth.

Becci
No difference between the two.
ALL magic is a game mechanic and is not used outside of gameplay.

Game-Endurance equals Game-Mechanic in 99% of the cases. It is a common and very obvious fact.

Pyron_is_God
Just like Sephiroth destroying the solar system is UNIVERSALLY regarded as a game mechanic.
Just like Kain's Spirit Death, a magic spell just like Supernova, is a game mechanic.
Honestly. You people need to stop making up definitions.

Becci
You are wrong. Destroying the solar system is not a game mechanic. The fact that the solar system and all the people that lived in it survived, THAT is a game mechanic. The ability itself is not.

Pyron_is_God
Uh-huh.
Enjoy your madeup definitions.

Becci
I am.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.