Super Perfect Cell VS DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat_Guru
I doubt Doomsday could annihilate anyone's cells. So Cell wins. Not to mention if Doomsday manages to annihilate most of his Cells that will give him a Zenkai (A Saiyan near death experience), and he will grow back stronger than he was before.

Kutulu
Closing.

Combat_Guru
What?????????????? Someone else posted a Cell vs!

What gives you this authority???????

Kutulu
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
What?????????????? Someone else posted a Cell vs!

What gives you this authority???????

Just letting you know... any kind of DBZ in this sub-forum will be closed by the mods as soon as they see it. I tried creating a thread with DBZ powers on a Marvel character and even that got closed (even though DBZ wasn't directly involved at all).

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Kutulu
Just letting you know... any kind of DBZ in this sub-forum will be closed by the mods as soon as they see it. I tried creating a thread with DBZ powers on a Marvel character and even that got closed (even though DBZ wasn't directly involved at all).

Please close the Armageddon Hell in a Cell Match.

Its only fair.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Please close the Armageddon Hell in a Cell Match.

Its only fair.

Dude that match doesn't have any DBZ characters in it... it's supposed to take place inside of a cell.... as in jail cell... has nothing to do with the DBZ character.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Kutulu
Dude that match doesn't have any DBZ characters in it... it's supposed to take place inside of a cell.... as in jail cell... has nothing to do with the DBZ character.

I feel like an idiot, I apologize, really.

Papa Smurph
SPC with ease, just remember, once you get into the Cell saga, DBZ aliens and robots are above top tier.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
SPC with ease, just remember, once you get into the Cell saga, DBZ aliens and robots are above top tier.

Not on KMC.

Papa Smurph
KMC can be dumb at times.

celestialdemon
Stalemate really. Cell will keep regenerating from any damage Doomsday does to him, and Doomsday will revive if Cell somehow manages to kill him.

jmcnasty
This is a huge stomp in cells favor. Doomsday hasnt fought anyone that moves like dbz character of fight like dbz character since his creation. I can actually see doomsday being suprised after all of the speed blitz that he encounters from cell. Cell would laugh at doomsday effort due to him not having any combat speed and might fly off the battle field due to not receiving a challenge in this fight.

I know this battle is going to be close and most likely it needs to be closed due to the combatants that is fighting.

Cell 10/10 and quite easily. Dbz character dont need to fighting a marvel or dc character, to much difference in power and combat experience.

By the way papa smurf, Im not a huge dbz fan but I know that dbz character been over top tier a long time ago.

Papa Smurph
You're cool, but there are kids who say dumb things like Superman fights faster then DBZ characters, Goku has struggled to lift 40 tons and various other idioms involving such and such being able to tank a blast from SSJ 3 Goku with ease and Superman is as skilled as Goku.

Badabing
Sorry guys. Closing......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.