The Destroyer vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

Bouboumaster
Destroyer

h1a8
How?
Is this HP DD?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by h1a8
How?
Is this HP DD?

Who animate the destroyer?

Endrict Nuul
How?
Is this HP DD?

Sure HP.

Bouboumaster
Who is in Destroyer?

Evangel94
Doesn't matter really.

Bouboumaster
Destroyer stomp Doomsday 10/10, unless someone show me scans of DD kill someone on Celestial lvl.

carver9
destroyer destroys doomsday, any version.

Faceman
Destroyer.

Endrict Nuul
Oh, Destroyer is at Celestial lvl?

Ah, ok then...

Mindset
No, it's not.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mindset
No, it's not.

Your right, but it's disintegration beam alone would turn Doomsday to ash, which would likely take him years to come back from.

carver9
No, it's not. [/QUOTE

The destroyer is almost there. It has skyfathers scared of it. I know that skyfather arent up to the power level that a celestial is at but that is still a huge feat for the destroyer.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
No, it's not.

Destroyer powered by skyfathers was defeated by a Celestial.

It might have just been Odin "inside", I forget.

psycho gundam
Destroyer powered by skyfathers was defeated by a Celestial.

It might have just been Odin "inside", I forget. it was composed of odin and all the asgardians (except for thor). it also had the almighty odinsword. it them grew to 2000 feet and with all that might, it still only cut off I think.....yeah nezar the calculator's left arm(which spontaneously grew back. then the celestials melted the destroyer to metal slag thus owning asgard and their greatest weapon.

so in essence, the destroyer at normal level ain't no celestial to say the least.

guy222
Celestials>Asgardians

Dread One does win the thread

h1a8
I don't see how the Destroyer even scratches DD.
The OE>Disintegrating Beams.
DD knocks the Destroyer's head off.

Galan007
Destroyer powered by skyfathers was defeated by a Celestial. Not just 'defeated' -- but owned with the utmost of ease.

Pyron_is_God
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials>Asgardians

Dread One does win the thread

Yo Guy, it's no small feat to be pwned by a frickin' Celestial.
The Destroyer is a powerful artifact and the lightyears in terms of power between any Doomsday and any Celestial can not be counted.

I give the Asgardians credit for making such a powerful weapon, even if it's not Celstial-powerful.

CosmicSurfer
The 2000 ft tall Destroyer was slagged by *the entire celestial host.* It wasn't even a fair fight.

It's likely that it can take on a single celestial, but not all of them at once. You guys underrate this version of the Destroyer.

guy222
Destroyer

Mindset
Originally posted by guy222
Destroyer

Mighty Saxon
Destroyer pwns DD any version

vansonbee
I don't see how the Destroyer even scratches DD.
The OE>Disintegrating Beams.
DD knocks the Destroyer's head off.

LAWL.

Destroyer take this 10/10

Space M ummy
eh..yeah, depending on who's animating it, the destroyer would likely win a dozen times or so before doomsday managed to evolve past it.

Whatever it's made of is stronger and more durable than adamantium OR Uru, and the thing is damn fast. That disintegrator beam is no joke either.

it's not going to feel pain, fear, tire out, OR take damage from doomsday. destroyer FTW

occultdestroyer
Destroyer takes the majority IMO, but it depends who is animating it.
If it was Jubilee or Rhino, it would likely lose more often than not.

And h1a8 is right.
OE >>> Disintegrating beam

vansonbee
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

And h1a8 is right.

Destroyer vs DD not Darkseid.

Mindset
OE was blocked by hv

DigiMark007
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

And h1a8 is right.

OE has stipulations on it though. If you're "essential to the universe" or some junk like that, it does nothing to you. The DB is much less discerning. It just disintegrates you.

Yes, the user matters. But for, say, an average Asgardian, Destroyer wins comfortably against any incarnation of DD.

Galan007
OE was blocked by hv hv was blocked by DD's hand.

and was not the destroyer owned by current thor? meh, the h/p, dd wars, and gog wars versions of dd would take this imo. any other version would likely be trounced.

Enyalus
All this "Destroyer is Skyfather level" and "Destroyer has skyfathers scared of it" stuff is a bit...strange.

Doomsday literally beat Darkseid unconscious - and Darkseid is skyfather-level. He took the Omega Beams. He also wasn't phased by The Radiant's full-powered blast - which is probably about equal to The Destroyer's beam in power.

Not to mention that Doomsday is much faster than The Destroyer, which gives him an edge there.

I think this will be a great fight, at least initially. As it progresses, I say DD takes this. 8/10.

Priest
Current Thor is supposed to be the most powerful than the rest..stated by the writers...

Does any one know which issue number was it when Thor got hit be the disiagrator beam ?

Priest
The Disinagrator beam has been more consistanly powerful than the OE.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
hv was blocked by DD's hand.
What does that have to do with anything?

vansonbee
What does that have to do with anything?

It doesn't ! lolzlaughing

He trying to say if DD can take HV from Superman, which has stalement OE from DS and DS OE beam Destroyer(which I doubt), means DD > Destroyer.

Destroyer 10/10 -_- When anyone tangles with Celestial isn't a small feat, even losing to them. Happy Dance

OneDumbG0

and was not the destroyer owned by current thor? meh, the h/p, dd wars, and gog wars versions of dd would take this imo. any other version would likely be trounced. Destroyer has never been beaten physically. Either it's BFR'ed or the soul is coaxed out of the darn thing.

At least... until it comes up against Rulk...

zeel
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Oh, Destroyer is at Celestial lvl?

Ah, ok then...

No its not but it has done battle with over 10 celestials at the same time and actually lasted a short period of time.

DD would last 3 seconds in front of 10 celestials if that.

zeel
Originally posted by Enyalus
All this "Destroyer is Skyfather level" and "Destroyer has skyfathers scared of it" stuff is a bit...strange.

Doomsday literally beat Darkseid unconscious - and Darkseid is skyfather-level. He took the Omega Beams. He also wasn't phased by The Radiant's full-powered blast - which is probably about equal to The Destroyer's beam in power.

Not to mention that Doomsday is much faster than The Destroyer, which gives him an edge there.

I think this will be a great fight, at least initially. As it progresses, I say DD takes this. 8/10.

Darkseid is NOT sky father level not even close. Superman has beat darkseid before, are you saying superman is skyfather level now?

Enyalus
Originally posted by zeel
Darkseid is NOT sky father level not even close. Superman has beat darkseid before, are you saying superman is skyfather level now?

Supes has beaten 'Seid recently, because they've been screwing up writing him for the past 3-4 years and making him weaker and weaker while boosting Supes' strength (with the exception of DOTNGs and apparently FC).

During Hunter/Prey, Darkseid was the shiite.

psycho gundam
dd's gonna take about a millenia to come back from getting hit by the dread one's total decintigrater beam.

doomsday has no means of actually harming the destroyer in any way.

Juntai

and was not the destroyer owned by current thor? meh, the h/p, dd wars, and gog wars versions of dd would take this imo. any other version would likely be trounced.

psycho gundam
^with what, punches?

obviously loeb's version of thor odinson is affecting your judgment of him......*tsk* *tsk*

kgkg
The Destroyer getting overrated again! if it's not powered by Odin and other powerful beings it looses to the more evolved DD.

TheGame17
Originally posted by psycho gundam
dd's gonna take about a millenia to come back from getting hit by the dread one's total decintigrater beam.

doomsday has no means of actually harming the destroyer in any way.

H/P DD took the Omega beams and got up.
R u saying Destroyer's beams > omega beams?... confused

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by kgkg
The Destroyer getting overrated again! if it's not powered by Odin and other powerful beings it looses to the more evolved DD.

Are we going with the Destroyer at its most powerful, or let's say the time that Tarene inhabitted it?

I think the Tarene powered Destroyer would still be too much for Doomsday, it nearly beat Thor to death, and in doing so shattered his arm with ease.

Galan007
What does that have to do with anything? dd's hand > hv = ob.

duh. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.