Desak vs Doomsday(hunter and prey)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who dies?

Evangel94
Desak kills skyfathers and entire races of gods for a living.

...How strong is Doomsday's ability to evolve?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evangel94
Desak kills skyfathers and entire races of gods for a living.

...How strong is Doomsday's ability to evolve? It isnt strong enough to stop Desak from killing him imo. Desak wins.

guy222
bumprav

Harbinger
How is Desak going to kill DD? The only thing that's put him down for an extended period is entropy.

the Darkone
Stalemate

quanchi112
Desak wins.

Philosophía
Doomsday.

quanchi112

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Harbinger
How is Desak going to kill DD? The only thing that's put him down for an extended period is entropy.

But do you have to kill someone to win? Or just KO them?

I'm honestly asking here.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
But do you have to kill someone to win? Or just KO them?

I'm honestly asking here. The Omega beams killed Doomsday. But then again, they are just like entropy. they are oblivion.

Aster Phoenix
I thought Imperiex killed Doomsday?

TricksterPriest
They both did. Difference was, it took DD alot longer to recover from Imperiex.

Desak can't win. His powers are specifically geared towards GODS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
They both did. Difference was, it took DD alot longer to recover from Imperiex.

Desak can't win. His powers are specifically geared towards GODS. Yes,but that doesnt mean his powers wouldnt work on other characters.

He wont be able to absorb any of Doomsday's attacks but he is too formidable and too powerful. He took on King Thor and was winning at one point.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes,but that doesnt mean his powers wouldnt work on other characters.

He wont be able to absorb any of Doomsday's attacks but he is too formidable and too powerful. He took on King Thor and was winning at one point.

.............He took on King Thor who is a god. I'm not saying he can't put up a fight, but we have no basis to judge him versus non-gods, since that's all he fought.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.............He took on King Thor who is a god. I'm not saying he can't put up a fight, but we have no basis to judge him versus non-gods, since that's all he fought. He cant drink their power like a vampire but his powers are intact. Thats the point of this thread to pit Desak vs. Doomsday. Desak wins hands down.

King Thor>Darkseid.

Aster Phoenix
When you say who dies, correct me if I am wrong, but to my knowledge entropy is the only thing that ever killed him. Everything else he just regenerated from and then became immune from.

skyfather
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
When you say who dies, correct me if I am wrong, but to my knowledge entropy is the only thing that ever killed him. Everything else he just regenerated from and then became immune from.

he never actually died from entropy it was retconned into brainiac saving him just in time.

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.